Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Ernitis
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:30 PM

Indeed!

This is just a thought, customizing karts should be in the game(already stated before in thread). You could use the karts you have unlocked, take the parts from the karts you have unlocked/purchased, and build (for example) a Batmobile looking kart. With Miiverse, you could trade/sell (with in-game coins) your parts or whole karts to other players. The whole customize/purchase concept could pretty much be summarized to be like TF2's system. Just no hats :P.

That wloud be awesome! The last Mario Kart I bought was for the Wii for 50 EUR and saw nothing specail,  but if it wloud have a trading system like that, it wloud be a buy for me! Also I want explosions!

Edited by Kao, 16 March 2013 - 12:32 PM.

Hello! My name is Kao and I am a Kangaroo! If you can see my kicking picture there, you can see me riding one of mine friends! I am quite popular in the area because I saved alot of animals turning in to women accsesories. It was quite painfull on the way, but I liked the experience! I plan on buying a plane with all my money I got and going on an adventure on the isles. My first adventure was when that Mcguffin Hunter cought me, but I escaped, and I don't want to let any animal in pain! What's your story, mate?

-Kao the kangaroo

#22 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

Or we could just scrap Mario Kart and just just make Nintendo Kart with a crap ton of Nintendo characters.

YES!!! Just imagine link in a kart!!

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#23 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

Or we could just scrap Mario Kart and just just make Nintendo Kart with a crap ton of Nintendo characters.

YES!!! Just imagine link in a kart!!

I don't mean to crush anyone's dreams but...

The latest edition of Nintendo Power contains an interview with Mario Kart producer Hideki Konno. Most of the questions focus on Mario Kart 7, but he was asked about a couple of interesting things in particular.

First, the magazine asked if Nintendo has ever considered including characters from other franchises. Nintendo Power was implying that this would be similar to Smash Bros. In any case, don’t count on a roster expansion anytime soon. Konno said, “No, we’ve never seriously considered that.”

Nintendo Everything

#24 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:27 PM

I don't mean to crush anyone's dreams but...The latest edition of Nintendo Power contains an interview with Mario Kart producer Hideki Konno. Most of the questions focus on Mario Kart 7, but he was asked about a couple of interesting things in particular.
First, the magazine asked if Nintendo has ever considered including characters from other franchises. Nintendo Power was implying that this would be similar to Smash Bros. In any case, don’t count on a roster expansion anytime soon. Konno said, “No, we’ve never seriously considered that.”

Nintendo Everything

well, I didn't expect Nintendo to do it, I mean, why would they ever do anything the fans wanted for a change.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#25 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

A level editor would be great, and im not talking about those so called level editors which only let you change a small selection of things on a pre-existing track. Im talking a fully customisable level editor similar to mod nation racers where you could create your own scenery and race track and then show your friends what you made, oh the possibilities :)

While im happy with the character roster as is, it would be nice to see some DLC come in, having the retro tracks come as DLC would probably sell much better.

Posted Image

This is where it ends

#26 J.D.R

J.D.R

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who, Mario/Yoshi, F-Zero

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

A level editor would be great, and im not talking about those so called level editors which only let you change a small selection of things on a pre-existing track. Im talking a fully customisable level editor similar to mod nation racers where you could create your own scenery and race track and then show your friends what you made, oh the possibilities :)

While im happy with the character roster as is, it would be nice to see some DLC come in, having the retro tracks come as DLC would probably sell much better.

This is what I'm talking about!

Posted Image

#27 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

Mario Kart vs. Diddy Kong Racing. Make it happen Nintendo!

2lvmghw.png

#28 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:10 AM

Mario Kart vs SSB - I don't know how it'd work, but make it happen! Maybe you fight in Mario Kart transformers?

Edited by Penguin101, 17 March 2013 - 03:10 AM.

#29 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:47 AM

I never played Double Dash so I quite like the two person karts idea.

#30 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:18 AM

I never played Double Dash so I quite like the two person karts idea.

I wloud want 2 pepole on a kart to be Co-OP! Imagine one is throwing bombs and the other is just driving! Now Thats CO-OP!

Hello! My name is Kao and I am a Kangaroo! If you can see my kicking picture there, you can see me riding one of mine friends! I am quite popular in the area because I saved alot of animals turning in to women accsesories. It was quite painfull on the way, but I liked the experience! I plan on buying a plane with all my money I got and going on an adventure on the isles. My first adventure was when that Mcguffin Hunter cought me, but I escaped, and I don't want to let any animal in pain! What's your story, mate?

-Kao the kangaroo

#31 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:00 AM

I wloud want 2 pepole on a kart to be Co-OP! Imagine one is throwing bombs and the other is just driving! Now Thats CO-OP!

Yeah that would be awesome, one person driving with gamepad/pro controller and the other using the wii remote to throw bombs and shells at people. As long as there was no auto aim that would be great.

#32 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:25 AM

Yeah that would be awesome, one person driving with gamepad/pro controller and the other using the wii remote to throw bombs and shells at people. As long as there was no auto aim that would be great.

i think for not sharing the screen the bomber wloud need the gamepad, but it cloud be the other way around! You know, someone shloud send this to IGN and them  send it  to Nintendo!

-Kao the kangaroo

#33 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:37 AM

i think for not sharing the screen the bomber wloud need the gamepad, but it cloud be the other way around! You know, someone shloud send this to IGN and them  send it  to Nintendo!

Ah yeah that makes more sense to do it the other way round but i guess you could have the option of which controller to use. It sounds like you and I should be developing the new Mario Kart!

Edited by Hunter, 17 March 2013 - 08:39 AM.

#34 Kao

Kao

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:08 AM

Ah yeah that makes more sense to do it the other way round but i guess you could have the option of which controller to use. It sounds like you and I should be developing the new Mario Kart!

Haha! Yeah! We have some nice ideas! :laugh:

Edited by Kao, 17 March 2013 - 10:08 AM.

-Kao the kangaroo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!