#1 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

http://www.computera...suals-enemy-ai/

Apparently it makes for a lot better version of the game. Still doesn't stop the game's plot and levels from sucking though....However hope could be on the horizon that a Directors Cut could be on the cards for the Wii U version.

#2 TheSparrow87

TheSparrow87

Thwomp

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

Does indeed spark some hope for the Wii U version of the game.

This update combined with some innovate GamePad usage could make for a decent game.

Probably still won't be close to the hype it had pre-launch though.

#3 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:56 PM

They delayed it enough for me to kill my interest for that game
Posted Image

#4 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:39 AM

If they still intend on releasing the game on Wii U, it would be wiser to release the fixed version. Just like Ninja Gaiden 3 RE.

#5 Phanto

Phanto

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Phanto

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

I never believed those rumors going around that the Wii U version is the worst version. No one proved to *me* that the source was credible, so I will be buying this game on launch day as planned.

If it turns out to be crap, well that's ok. I will still stand by my decision to support 3rd party developers. Even if they can't make a good game...

Edited by Phanto, 19 March 2013 - 12:35 PM.

#6 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:57 PM

i've played the game on xbox don't waste your money it's not a very good game graphics aside most of it is spent fighting humans anyway.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#7 Sargiel

Sargiel

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:06 PM

Sounds like a substantial improvement.. perhaps there's hope for it yet. But the shocking reviews did give me pause. This won't be the next game I buy at any rate! 

#8 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:17 PM

I thought they said the Wii U version of the game was coming out March 31st anyway...?

#9 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:29 PM

I wouldn't count on an improved Wii U version. It may not come out at all and if it does its not likely to be any better then the other console versions.

#10 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

that must be a new topic... Because news came out... the wii U version is foggy for the game ??? who knows... It was a rumor out that after what happened (fiasco) with the game, sega postponed the game for wii U, because they lied (?).

GameSpot has contacted Aliens: Colonial Marines publisher Sega and developer Demiurge to find out exactly what has happened to the Wii U version of the game. Aliens: Colonial Marines was meant to launch on Wii U at the end of March, but we’ve barely had any news about it. Here’s what both the publisher and developer had to say about the long overdue Wii U version.

“We’re still not commenting on Aliens: Colonial Marines at this point. Sorry, I don’t have better news,”

- Sega representative

“I’m sorry to say that we at Demiurge can’t really comment,”

- A representative from the Cambridge, Mass. developer

http://mynintendonew...ines-for-wii-u/

Edited by Plutonas, 20 March 2013 - 03:29 PM.

#11 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:43 AM

that must be a new topic... Because news came out... the wii U version is foggy for the game ??? who knows... It was a rumor out that after what happened (fiasco) with the game, sega postponed the game for wii U, because they lied (?).

GameSpot has contacted Aliens: Colonial Marines publisher Sega and developer Demiurge to find out exactly what has happened to the Wii U version of the game. Aliens: Colonial Marines was meant to launch on Wii U at the end of March, but we’ve barely had any news about it. Here’s what both the publisher and developer had to say about the long overdue Wii U version.

>

“We’re still not commenting on Aliens: Colonial Marines at this point. Sorry, I don’t have better news,”

- Sega representative

“I’m sorry to say that we at Demiurge can’t really comment,”

- A representative from the Cambridge, Mass. developer

http://mynintendonew...ines-for-wii-u/

The article wasn't saying there was one, just that the PC version is getting a patch that fixes a lot of complaints, which could potentially indicate if there were a Wii U version in the future, it'd carry these PC updates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!