Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

Nintendolife

Diablo III was shown off this weekend at PAX East and up to now it had appeared that it was a Sony exclusive, given that it's only been announced for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

However, this may not actually be the case as in an interview with Penny Arcade Report, the game's lead designer Joshua Mosqueira clarified Diablo III might actually make it onto other systems as well.

"We don't have any announcements to make at this time. But we're not necessarily a Sony exclusive."

Blizzard Entertainment's Chris Metzen announced back in February that the developer had entered into a "strategic partnership" with Sony to bring Diablo III to its home consoles, but it now seems likely that it will eventually be made available on other systems. Could it be feasible for it to make an appearance on Wii U? Only time will tell.

#2 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

Well its clearly built to be a console from the beginning.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

Nintendolife

Diablo III was shown off this weekend at PAX East and up to now it had appeared that it was a Sony exclusive, given that it's only been announced for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

However, this may not actually be the case as in an interview with Penny Arcade Report, the game's lead designer Joshua Mosqueira clarified Diablo III might actually make it onto other systems as well.

"We don't have any announcements to make at this time. But we're not necessarily a Sony exclusive."

Blizzard Entertainment's Chris Metzen announced back in February that the developer had entered into a "strategic partnership" with Sony to bring Diablo III to its home consoles, but it now seems likely that it will eventually be made available on other systems. Could it be feasible for it to make an appearance on Wii U? Only time will tell.

How can it be a sony exclusive if it's already a PC exclusive for the past year?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

Blizzard needs to stick to making horrible PC games. Keep your trash off the consoles.

Except Starcraft. Bring that to the consoles as soon as possible please.

#5 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

How can it be a sony exclusive if it's already a PC exclusive for the past year?

By Sony exclusive they mean a console exclusive on Sony platforms. Not an exclusive as a whole.

Blizzard needs to stick to making horrible PC games. Keep your trash off the consoles.

Except Starcraft. Bring that to the consoles as soon as possible please.

Absolute rubbish. Blizzard is one of the most talented PC game developers out there. WOW, Starcraft and Diablo are all top notch franchises. I'm not a WOW or Starcraft fan but even I can appreciate that. Personally I love Diablo III and have been playing it on my Mac since launch. That said I have a Mac Mini which isn't that powerful so I'm looking forward to playing it on the PS4.

#6 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:59 PM

By Sony exclusive they mean a console exclusive on Sony platforms. Not an exclusive as a whole.

What?

So they're just ignoring PC as a platform?

Is there a reason for that?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#7 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

What?

So they're just ignoring PC as a platform?

Is there a reason for that?

ignorance

Signature_Fox.png

#8 MayedU

MayedU

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • NNID:MayedU

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:54 AM

i think it will be perfect on WiiU

Add me on Miiverse: MayedU

Games i play;

- Tekken Tag 2

- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 

- Sonic All Star Racing

#9 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:38 AM

I might consider getting it if it came to Wii U without the always on DRM b****cks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!