Photo

Gunslingers ~ The Nintendo Wii U Clan for Adults.

Gunslingers Black Ops 2 Monster Hunter 3 Wii U Adults Parents Casual Older Gamers Nintendo Clan

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 JOCx420

JOCx420

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • NNID:JOCx420

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:53 PM

Right on man
SLUMERICAN MADE!! NNID: JOCx420

#42 McMurphy

McMurphy

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • NNID:McMurphy
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart, Dragon Quest

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:47 PM

The 2014 Winter Olympics are over. I don't know about the rest of you, but I was glued to the television (or internet feeds) during the entire event. Just like living it up in game, the Gunslingers forums and chats were full of GS members from Finland, Australia, Norway, Denmark, United States, Canada, Scotland, England, and several other regions of the globe discussing the Olympics. Amazingly enough, it done with good cheer, mutual respect, and laughter.

Case in point: During the hours of a particular Frosty Pints (i.e.: the community-wide celebration of the weekend with drinks and online matches), GS*Sosyc posted the following animated image in the forums:

wdlXVGH.gif

And that is what a gaming clan should be about. Good times. Leave the competitive drama and stat boosting for the other groups. Rather, it is about having fun on your own terms and on your own schedule. It is about laughing. It is about comradery between friends, new and old, regardless of what nation you hail from.

You are invited to join the Gunslingers.

The Mario Kart 8 Clan for Adults.
The Nintendo Wii U Clan for Adults.

Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers Since 2007.

gunslinger_nintendowiiu_banner2.png

#43 Merky_Water

Merky_Water

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:56 PM

I can't wait to catch some Splatoon action with my Gunslinger brethren soon!

That ventrilo server's going to come in handy!

merky-banner2.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gunslingers, Black Ops 2, Monster Hunter 3, Wii U, Adults, Parents, Casual, Older Gamers, Nintendo, Clan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!