#1 Ephesus

Ephesus

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Trek, Fringe, NCIS, yoshis, fantasy

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:17 AM

I noticed that the acronym of my username, Fiction Scientist aka FS, sounded exactly like the Turkish name of this location. So I decided to adopt the English version of that name on these forums.

For those who don't know me: I'm a brainless biology student pretending to be a scientist, as well as a terrible Yoshi artist. But I also happen to be a licensed author and willful thinker.
That, and I'm Feld0's self-proclaimed "online brother" who's rarely present when he needs support. :mrgreen: *yoshi egg'd*

Just felt like registering, because... eh, I dunno. The original Wii is the only console I have, and I'm not even a regular gamer on that one.
Guess I'll just hang around, rather posting in sections that aren't related to gaming. You may still see a few posts from me in the gaming forums.
That, and I might bring some much needed balance. Just in case your not-so-average Feldian genie needs a troll to counter his maturity and intelligence.

Hi folks?

These are my dragon persona Darren's parents. Or Darrents, if you will.
Posted Image

#2 Revolution

Revolution

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:21 AM

Hello! And welcome to this extremely tiny forum (as of now)!
I hope you'll enjoy it.

#3 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:27 PM

Hi Fiction Sci--, I mean, Ephesus! I don't know what to call you; I know you too well as FS. :S

There's no need to be so self-deprecating of yourself'. I know you're far more awesome than you're letting on. ;)

It's nice to see you in support of yet another one of my many projects; but I think you're talking me up a bit too much. I'm just a guy who's doing what he loves; and that's running a blog and forum about the Wii's eventual successor. Well, okay; that, and about a gazillion other things. But that's beside the point.

Maybe the thought-provoking discussions here will encourage you to get back into gaming (or they might do just the opposite)? Whatever; I know you're a huge asset to every community you join; and I've got no doubt you'll be one here, too. Enjoy your stay!

#4 Gamer

Gamer

Blooper

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Mario, Wii, DS

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:26 PM

Hey, FS! I joined a couple hours after you did XD

I see your username is Ephesus, but I still wanna call you FS or Fiction Scientist.

#5 Ephesus

Ephesus

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Trek, Fringe, NCIS, yoshis, fantasy

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:00 AM

You can call me whichever name you're more comfortable with. After all, Ephesus is like FS-us, haha.

Well, self-loathing is fun. I'm pretty sure you love it too, Feld0. ADMIT EEET. ;P

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. ;)

These are my dragon persona Darren's parents. Or Darrents, if you will.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!