Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

Should look better than that

#22 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:03 PM

I think the game will look better. Link looks awesome though. 

Edited by RogueStatus28, 05 April 2013 - 08:04 PM.

#23 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:23 AM

Nah. I think it should be called Super Smash Bros. All Stars Battle Royal. ;)

#24 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:26 AM

I am almost sure that Super Smash Bros. Brawl was 14 gigabytes, the size of two full Wii discs.

Brawl was about 8 gigabytes, using a dual layer disc. Smash Bros always uses up all of the possible disc space, so expect 50 gigabytes of content from the next one.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#25 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:53 AM

That's not right for a fighting game. 

I mean it would be weird to go from kickass names like Melee and Brawl to Universe. Universe would fit in better with Mario or Pikmin.

Super Smash Bros Big Bang
Super Smash Bros Battle Royale

Super Smash Bros Strife

Posted Image

#26 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:00 PM

Super Smash Bros Big Bang
Super Smash Bros Battle Royale
Super Smash Bros Strife

Too bad Sony took Battle Royale

#27 Minetuber

Minetuber

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:08 AM

Am I really the only one who can tell that this is in gmod? How I can tell:

1. The lighting. only gmod has that kind of lighting that makes everything glow.

2. The map. Look in the background. Do you REALLY THINK that Nintendo would use a map with so few polygons and such low resolution textures, ESPECIALLY FOR THE FREAKING WIIU?!?!?!?

3. Smash Bros. games are not open world. Look at the random playable characters in the background that are in fighting/taunting positions. In REAL Smash Bros.... that's impossible.

4. THE TEXTURES OF THE FIGHTERS. THEY ARE THE TEXTURES FROM BRAWL. They changed the textures for the new game. Nintendo DID release gameplay footage.

5. THE RANDOMNESS. There's an arwing and Link's eagle...thing...I never played Skyward Sword. :(... in the sky, a chain-chomp in the mountains, and a pirranah plant near the pool-river-thingy-whatevs. :angry:

Seriously, did ANYBODY think that it was real?!?!?!?!

If so... then just... WOW.     <_<

#28 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:49 AM

Am I really the only one who can tell that this is in gmod? How I can tell:
1. The lighting. only gmod has that kind of lighting that makes everything glow.
2. The map. Look in the background. Do you REALLY THINK that Nintendo would use a map with so few polygons and such low resolution textures, ESPECIALLY FOR THE FREAKING WIIU?!?!?!?
3. Smash Bros. games are not open world. Look at the random playable characters in the background that are in fighting/taunting positions. In REAL Smash Bros.... that's impossible.
4. THE TEXTURES OF THE FIGHTERS. THEY ARE THE TEXTURES FROM BRAWL. They changed the textures for the new game. Nintendo DID release gameplay footage.
5. THE RANDOMNESS. There's an arwing and Link's eagle...thing...I never played Skyward Sword. :(... in the sky, a chain-chomp in the mountains, and a pirranah plant near the pool-river-thingy-whatevs. :angry:

Seriously, did ANYBODY think that it was real?!?!?!?!
If so... then just... WOW.     <_<

Yeah, its definately just ripped assets in garys mod. And now we have actual smash u screens so.... yeah.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!