• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Scootaloo22

Scootaloo22

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

alright i got ZombieU from gamefly the other day and i go to load it in, it was clean, didnt have any scratches or anything on it, it loads than asks to update, so i do so, than it loads the screen up with the british zombie and the music is playing, for like 15 mins or so i wait and nothing loads up. it wont let me go to the wii menu or anywhere and i have to unplug the system

i read another post about uninstalling the update, but i dont know how, i only got the system 3 months ago or so and i only have one game for it

#2 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:50 PM

System Settings ---> Data Mangement ---> Move/Delete Data ---> System Memory ---> fine zombiU update there (I THINK)

also the Wii U is suffering from loading issues, there will be a update this spring which will fix it, its not your game, it just happens to random people unfortunately (fortunately not for me up to now)

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#3 Scootaloo22

Scootaloo22

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

ah thanks mate

#4 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

alright i got ZombieU from gamefly the other day and i go to load it in, it was clean, didnt have any scratches or anything on it, it loads than asks to update, so i do so, than it loads the screen up with the british zombie and the music is playing, for like 15 mins or so i wait and nothing loads up. it wont let me go to the wii menu or anywhere and i have to unplug the system

i read another post about uninstalling the update, but i dont know how, i only got the system 3 months ago or so and i only have one game for it

I'm guessing a defective disk. If it's the system make sure you got the warranty papers bro for you would easily be able to get it replaced for free.

Signature_DK.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!