Photo

Injustice: Gods Among Us Wii U uncertainty...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 galaga_z

galaga_z

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Anything Mario, Yoshi, Jesus

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:01 PM

Guys and Gals,

I will admit I am a little scared to purchase Injustice: Gods Among Us for the Wii U because I am scared the Wii U version will not get the DLC coming to other consoles. Is there anyone on here who can persuade me to get the Wii U version over the 360 version? I do love the fact that the Wii U version will allow me to play on the Wii U Pad vice the telly, but if I can't have the DLC, I'm not gonna be a happy gamer.

Thanks for hearing me out. I'm suer excited for this game to come out. Now the only question is, which system should I buy it for?

Thnaks for looking:)

Yoshi_signature_by_LiftedWing.png

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

thehut.com/games-wii-u/injustice-gods-among-us-includes-batman-arkham-city-game-of-the-year-edition/10793598.html

If you're European this might persuade you.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:34 PM

Well dude, I'm sure these pre order bonuses will be available at the Eshop soon just like all other pre order bonuses that soon come out as DLC like within 2 or 3 weeks, like AC3 Wii U version came in January, I mean they are just costumes, why wouldn't they add in on the Wii U version? They are not EA. But to be honest, from the trailers and gameplay this game is not worth $60 bucks, its worth a rent, but if you're a die hard crazy DC fanboy then go right ahead.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#4 dmann

dmann

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

thehut.com/games-wii-u/injustice-gods-among-us-includes-batman-arkham-city-game-of-the-year-edition/10793598.html

If you're European this might persuade you.

wow, that gives me more reason to buy injustice god's among us now.

Nintendo Network ID: dmann21
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1109-4924

#5 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

Unlike EA who was angry at Nintendo and Activision who was angry at "Nintendo fans" for BLOPs poor sales on Wii U, i don't think WB games has any prejudice or bias towards Nintendo i think sales will decide whether Injustice on the Wii U gets DLC or not.

Edited by VGCrasher, 09 April 2013 - 07:47 PM.

#6 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

If you are willing to sacrifice not having to get a dumb season pass for DLC its all up to you. I never cared for season passes escpecially in fighting games where everyone ragequits like crazy. Thats why I say get the Wii U one.

Signature_DK.png

#7 galaga_z

galaga_z

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

Well dude, I'm sure these pre order bonuses will be available at the Eshop soon just like all other pre order bonuses that soon come out as DLC like within 2 or 3 weeks, like AC3 Wii U version came in January, I mean they are just costumes, why wouldn't they add in on the Wii U version? They are not EA. But to be honest, from the trailers and gameplay this game is not worth $60 bucks, its worth a rent, but if you're a die hard crazy DC fanboy then go right ahead.

Thanks for the replies, duders!

Julio, I've played the Xbox 360 demo and this game is going to be absolutely stunning. Believe me, I'm no DC fanboy, however, I do love fighting games. And something other than Street Fighter, DOA, Soul Calibur, and Marvel Vs Capcom intrigues the fighter within:) Believe me, this game is going to be pimp.

I think I will get it for the Wii U after all.

Thanks

Edited by galaga_z, 09 April 2013 - 07:48 PM.

#8 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

Im hoping for a DCAU costume pack.

#9 galaga_z

galaga_z

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

If you are willing to sacrifice not having to get a dumb season pass for DLC its all up to you. I never cared for season passes escpecially in fighting games where everyone ragequits like crazy. Thats why I say get the Wii U one.

Well said, mate. I'm just hoping Wii U owners don't sell out for other console versions and screw up could have/should have been sales. I'm glad I brought this up because my mind has been changed in regards to getting the Wii U version. See you gusy online next Monday night!!!!!!!!!

Edited by galaga_z, 09 April 2013 - 07:52 PM.

#10 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:36 PM

I'll be buying it on Wii U regardless, I'm not much of a DLC fan anyway.

#11 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

Yeah i definitely plan on getting this game regardless. It looks so good I'm so pumped

#12 DarkOneX

DarkOneX

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

I was excited for this game until they released the demo, it's pretty crappy from what I played. Won't be buying this now, maybe later when they release a complete edition and it goes on sale for $30

#13 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

I couldn't care less about DLC or seasonal passes, I'm getting the game because I actually care about DC and the franchise. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#14 galaga_z

galaga_z

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:29 PM

Wow...you're the first person I've heard say this. I really enjoyed the demo, however, the controls did seem a little funky. I played the demo on a 360 and the graphics seemed pretty bad ass. I'm just hoping the wii u version really impresses me. I sure  hope you'll change your mind next Monday night. I need all the competition I can possibly get. I'll write a through review next week when I pick up the game for you Wii U-natics.

I was excited for this game until they released the demo, it's pretty crappy from what I played. Won't be buying this now, maybe later when they release a complete edition and it goes on sale for $30

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!