Photo

So 3rd party games are coming to Wii U....Are you getting them?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:12 AM

Ubisoft has shown a chance to let other developers see that Wii U owners are interested in these type of games than just kid friendly games multiple developers have pointed out. Absolutely I'll buy Assassin's Creed 4 on Wii U, same goes for Batman Arkham Origins, I already pre ordered Watch Dogs for Wii U, I'll have to do some research before I decide to get Splinter Cell Black List, and I'm pretty sure that new Rainbow 6 game is coming to Wii U aswell. I don't want to see this company die out just cause of their own system's poor sales like Sega in the past with their attachments. I know Nintendo can do just fine with only their first party but it wouldn't hurt to have 3rd party aswell like Playstation. Once this year is over, there is no chance of the Wii U having any other game next year since all they'll be focusing on is next gen hardware and leaving Wii U's in the dust with the Virtual Boy.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

Screw all that, all I need is my Rayman and Batman.

794144.png?13383682

#3 Carver

Carver

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Sailor Moon, MLP, Sonic, LoZ

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:18 AM

I haven't really seen any 3rd party games coming to the Wii U that have really caught my interest other than Rayman, but then again, I haven't done all that much research.

#4 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:37 AM

I'll be buying Watch Dogs and Batman definitely.

#5 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:44 AM

Batman, watchdogs, could care less for ac4. But seriously it all depends on the port. If they are like NFSMWU then yes... If they are sloppy ports and I know Wii U can do better than no.

#6 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:45 AM

Yeah sure, if the port isnt botched compared to ps360 versions, I will totally get a new arkham game on wii u with gamepad and off tv play functionality over getting it for my ps3 or 360.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#7 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

Rayman Legends, yes. There are some good third-party games coming, and they look great, but they're some of the last games you'll find me playing. Them ESRB ratings. :/

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#8 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:01 AM

I have total respect for Ubisoft now. They are trying to go through the hard work to make Wii U versions (which are the best versions!). Hopefully they will show other third parties that we will buy their games if they come out.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#9 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:01 AM

Watchdogs/Batman Arkham Origins/ Injustice Gods among us/ MAYBE bayonette 2 and Rayman legends
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:48 AM

As long as they're not terrible ports, and interesting I'll buy them.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:00 PM

I intend on buying Watch Dogs and Splinter Cell when i can. Resident Evil Revelations is a possibility too - kinda reminds me of RE4 and i liked that one!

Loved Ghost Recon AW and Rainbow Six Vegas so i`m in for Patriots if it comes, too.

Not a fan of Assassin`s Creed, but i really like the setting of this one, so, who knows?

#12 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:39 PM

Ubisoft has shown a chance to let other developers see that Wii U owners are interested in these type of games than just kid friendly games multiple developers have pointed out. Absolutely I'll buy Assassin's Creed 4 on Wii U, same goes for Batman Arkham Origins, I already pre ordered Watch Dogs for Wii U, I'll have to do some research before I decide to get Splinter Cell Black List, and I'm pretty sure that new Rainbow 6 game is coming to Wii U aswell. I don't want to see this company die out just cause of their own system's poor sales like Sega in the past with their attachments. I know Nintendo can do just fine with only their first party but it wouldn't hurt to have 3rd party aswell like Playstation. Once this year is over, there is no chance of the Wii U having any other game next year since all they'll be focusing on is next gen hardware and leaving Wii U's in the dust with the Virtual Boy.

(Sigh) More gloom and doom at the end but that's beside the point. I'm getting Deus Ex.

Signature_DK.png

#13 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

I gotta give props to Ubisoft. They kept their word unlike other developers.

#14 Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

Yep, I'll be buying third-party games as long as they're not rushed and sloppy.

The one's I'm looking forward to:

Rayman Legends

Lego City Undecover

Dues Ex: HR Director's Cut

RE: Revelations

NFS: MW U

Watch Dogs

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Batman: AO

I know Lego and NFS are already out, but money is currently tight for me at the moment. Sucks. :(

Posted Image

#15 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

Watch_Dogs, Batman Arkham Origins, Injustice Gods Among Us, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, The Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition, Project Cars. My wallet's gonna hate me by 2014 it's already crying in a corner, those are just 3rd party Wii U games, I also want Pikmin 3, my 3DS needs some love too, Pokemon X and Y, Batman Arkham Origins Black Gate and hopefully Monster Hunter 4 if it comes west, oh sh!t would you look at that my wallet just hung itself......................

Edited by UnchainedGoku, 11 April 2013 - 06:28 PM.

#16 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:20 AM

I am getting as many as I can so that more devs bring games to the system.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#17 Smertrius

Smertrius

Thwomp

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • NNID:smertrius
  • Fandom:
    nintendo videogames,

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:54 AM

Splinter cell black list ps3,xbox360,pc and wiiu, http://www.dailymail...es-trailer.html

mass effect 3 ps3,xbox360,pc and wiiu,

007 legends ps3,xbox360,pc and wiiu,,

resident evil revelations, ps3,xbox360 and wiiu,

#18 Ashurii

Ashurii

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:51 AM

Watchdogs,Splinter,Deus Ex and Ass Creed 4 (As long as it is not as bad as Ass Creed 3) 

Jontron.jpg

#19 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:45 AM

I'll buy the games I can, but unfortunately, money is a problem.

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#20 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:16 AM

Unfortunately my wallet hates the games industry at the moment. But it's whispering to me "when I have money, these games will all be in a sale, and you'll thank me"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!