YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

6b38d378.jpg

Well Teen Titans return to the air, not the original series, but a new one. It premieres on April 23, 2013 on Cartoon Network. It focuses more on comedy aspects, rather than being serious.

Anybody else going to watch it? I think I'll give it a shot. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:28 AM

Wow........They seriously don't know what the hell they are doing anymore. Its like stopping Naruto Shippuden and replacing it with Rock Lee and his ninja pals or whatever that chibi show is called.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#3 Carver

Carver

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Sailor Moon, MLP, Sonic, LoZ

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:37 AM

I'll probably watch it. Who knows, maybe CN will do something right for once. Hopefully they got the original voice actors as well.

#4 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:40 AM

I'll probably watch it. Who knows, maybe CN will do something right for once. Hopefully they got the original voice actors as well.

They did.

I will give it a shot, hopefully it will be good like legend of korra was.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#5 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:12 PM

No way I'm watching this. I loved the original series but this is just not the same and looks like a show for pre schoolers.

Also, I think this is further proof that Cartoon Network has run out of ideas and is now full of terrible shows that are nowhere near the level of hilarity and genius as Johnny Bravo, Teen Titans, Cow and Chicken, Ed Edd n' Eddy, Dexter's Laboratory and even Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Edited by Hunter, 14 April 2013 - 12:26 PM.

#6 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:49 PM

They did.

I will give it a shot, hopefully it will be good like legend of korra was.

lol that's a high hope.

Signature_Fox.png

#7 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

Wow........They seriously don't know what the hell they are doing anymore. Its like stopping Naruto Shippuden and replacing it with Rock Lee and his ninja pals or whatever that chibi show is called.

Who replaced that with rock lee's hurricane adventure time thing?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#8 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

I'll give it a shot. Anyone know if the guys behind this series have good backgrounds? 

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#9 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

I'll give it a shot. Anyone know if the guys behind this series have good backgrounds? 

I tried looking this up, I couldn't find anything. 

Maybe someone with be able to provide us with what we're looking for.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#10 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

lol that's a high hope.

Yeah lol, I really don't care though honestly for this show...

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#11 Reversal

Reversal

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

Nope, I'm not watching this. I've seen a few sneak peek episodes of this new Teen Titans and this looks NOWHERE as good as the original teen Titans. if they're going to bring back a show that everyone love back in the day then bring back the original. Not some stupid chibi version of the orignal. This just shows that the new Cartoon Network sucks compared to the old one.

#12 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

Hmmm, I may try it out. I have nothing better to do anyway.

#13 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:43 AM

After playing Injustice...

no.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#14 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:01 AM

Maybe, but it's not really high on my watch list. I did like the original series though so it might go up a few spots.

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#15 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:29 AM

So did anyone watch it last night? I forgot about it and missed it. 

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#16 PixelKnot

PixelKnot

Blooper

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:41 AM

I've seen it and didn't like it. The plots for these episodes were pretty forgettable and unoriginal.

Raven actually has an secret obsession with an MLP-like show. :o The Titans go separate ways to receive ingredients for an special sandwich and defeating the guardians who were defending them.

And in the second episode, Beast Boy and Cyborg get into a food fight with pies when Cyborg gets upset with BB, not intending his birthday party while he was secretly working at a job to get him an new video game as an gift. And they do sing a cheesy song about pies two times in a row.

Edited by PixelKnot, 24 April 2013 - 09:43 AM.

#17 AegisReflector

AegisReflector

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:26 PM

Being a RABID fan of CN's take on Teen Titans (also happen to have a few issues of the comic from the 80's with Kid Flash and Supergirl), this show, despite its chibi appearance, got me excited. I gave them a chance to impress me on how they would take the series.

I saw the first few promos and I was completely disgusted at what the show was going to be like. Lame jokes, crappy animation, original villians with no originality, and even the voice acting has gotten slightly annoying.

Then I watched the premeire. Yeah, it sucked. It SUCKED. It's like they wanted to do a Teen Titans version of Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi. It changed the show's direction when it didn't need to. What was wrong in just creating another season to the original show? Nothing was wrong with the formula they had. It just goes to show you that DC has no idea what the hell they are doing.

So, yeah, if you like the original, please stay away from this show.

#18 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:34 PM

I stopped watching CN the day Toonami was first axed, I will never go back, and just as most people thought Teen Titans Go! Is a piece of sh!t, all hope is lost for CN, I don't think they even know what they are doing themselvs these days, I give up, they cancelled Young Justice for this, I spit on CN.

#19 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

I watched this last night.

God it was awful.

I happened to watch just 2 episodes, and they were just terrible. The worst part is pretty much just the plots and their endings, the first episode I watched was just weird, it started off looking for pieces of a sandwich and in the end it got eaten by their pet.

The second one I watched was the worst of the two, it was about beast boy and cyborg cloning themselves so they couldn't do their chores or whatnot. The episode ended with more then 2 clones of themselves being shot into space by their originals that were sitting in an apartment becoming obese for months.

what.

I hope the show gets canceled soon, but in the meantime, i'm going to try and enjoy the "cuter" animation of it.

794144.png?13383682

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!