#1 Blade of Dyna

Blade of Dyna

Spear Guy

• Banned
  • 84 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby and Zelda

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

after spending a week at the official sega forums i noticed the amount of hate towards Nintendo in the Nintendo section of the forum it seems SEGA's fanbase consist of mainly PS360 gamers who rips on Nintendo.

To all the local SEGA fans of WiiU Forums. Kudos to you for being a true gamer by not taking part in the pointless console fanboy war, i consider you the true SEGA fans :)

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

<--- Is not a true gamer

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 Blade of Dyna

Blade of Dyna

Spear Guy

• Banned
  • 84 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby and Zelda

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:23 PM

<--- Is not a true gamer

???

#4 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

Sega fans? .. I'm shocked Sega still actually has any fans, this new Sega isn't the old Sega. They're different, once they went software, Sega has become one of the most boring publishers in the business. 

2lvmghw.png

#5 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:36 PM

So you noticed as well how this community is peaceful :) . LOL though you must have stumbled on some 10 years old Sonic fanboys.
Posted Image

#6 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

Mostly they are diehard Sonic fans that hate Mario, Trust me ive seen alot on youtube in the comments, they are not f^cking around when they say Sonic is better than Mario just cause how cool he is over Mario. Including the Sonic & All Stars is better than Mario Kart.

Well here's the thing, Nintendo is still alive in the console business, Sega failed with their stupid attachments. I loved Sega back then and now but these attachments were seriously unnecessary and lead to their doom.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#7 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

I was apart of the Sega forums before but it wasn't the haters the scared me off, it was the moderators inability to tell whether or not haters were having an opinion or just flat-out trolling.

So you noticed as well how this community is peaceful :) . LOL though you must have stumbled on some 10 years old Sonic fanboys and The HD bros.

Fixed if you know what i mean ;)

Edited by VGCrasher, 16 April 2013 - 06:54 PM.

#8 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

Pfft, seems those guys at that forum are still butthurt about '90s console war. Of course, one forum does not represent a whole fanbase. After all, most Sonic games are bought on Nintendo platforms.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#9 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

after spending a week at the official sega forums i noticed the amount of hate towards Nintendo in the Nintendo section of the forum it seems SEGA's fanbase consist of mainly PS360 gamers who rips on Nintendo.

To all the local SEGA fans of WiiU Forums. Kudos to you for being a true gamer by not taking part in the pointless console fanboy war, i consider you the true SEGA fans :)

I used to be a fanboy myself until I realized it just got me into fights and deprived me of fun games on other systems.I can't stand fanboys now.

Sega fans? .. I'm shocked Sega still actually has any fans, this new Sega isn't the old Sega. They're different, once they went software, Sega has become one of the most boring publishers in the business. 

To add to that they killed most of their IP's. And you thought Capcom was bad?

Signature_DK.png

#10 Joshua West

Joshua West

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Sonic the Hedgehog, Fire Emblem

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:34 PM

To be perfectly honest I prefer Sonic to Mario, buT Nintendo hate is rather unwarrented

#11 galaga_z

galaga_z

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Anything Mario, Yoshi, Jesus

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

All Nintendo fans hate SEGA fans! Sonic All Starts Racing is a horrible game, IMO

Yoshi_signature_by_LiftedWing.png

#12 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

All Nintendo fans hate SEGA fans! Sonic All Starts Racing is a horrible game, IMO

False.

#13 PS3WIIIUfan

PS3WIIIUfan

Blooper

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Silent Hill,Socom,Mario,Zelda,GT

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

dont u think u should just play the system u like and not care about sega! who the hell cares

Ps3 Ultra Slim 1tb
Ps Vita
Wii U 32gb/Zombiu/Black Ops 2
Nintendo Network ID:S.K_Kulczycky2k
Posted Image

#14 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:06 PM

Mostly they are diehard Sonic fans that hate Mario, Trust me ive seen alot on youtube in the comments, they are not f^cking around when they say Sonic is better than Mario just cause how cool he is over Mario. Including the Sonic & All Stars is better than Mario Kart.

Well here's the thing, Nintendo is still alive in the console business, Sega failed with their stupid attachments. I loved Sega back then and now but these attachments were seriously unnecessary and lead to their doom.

Ugh, those stupid Sonic fanboys on YouTube are the worst. They treat Sonic characters like they are DBZ characters and defend ****ty games like Sonic '06 and rage if anyone says bad anything Sonic-related. Plus they have their stupid overpowered recolor fan characters as their avatars that lack original back stories. But the worst offenders have to be the Sonic furries you see on deviantArt with their crazy fetish artworks and stupid romance crap. Mario fanbase's is far bigger yet you don't see as much rabid Mario fanboys as you do with Sonic's I feel bad for the level-headed Sonic fans who have to put up with this crap online. To this date, I still have no idea why so much drama exists over an anthromorphic blue hedgehog who fights an evil scientist.

One time, I saw a diehard Sonic fanboy that said Sonic '06 was better than Super Mario Galaxy. I kid you not.

Edited by magiciandude, 16 April 2013 - 09:37 PM.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#15 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

Imma let you finish, but sonic racing transformed is the best Mario Kart of all time.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#16 galaga_z

galaga_z

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:23 PM

False.

Your comment is false. Sonic Allstars Racing is efffing hoffible and in no way, shape, or form compares to MK. You stick to your little kid SEGA games;)

#17 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:25 AM

The old Sega is dead now. It's just a company operating on past glories and often publishing games produced by other developers.

I was never a fan of Sonic but thought the Dreamcast was great.

I don't get the fan approach to gaming. Say it as it is. Nintendo have made mistakes and they have also achieved greatness in gaming. Clearly they have made less mistakes than Sega as Nintendo have a huge amount of money in the bank and Sega are still in debt.

#18 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:45 AM

magiciandude, on 17 Apr 2013 - 12:06 AM, said:Ugh, those stupid Sonic fanboys on YouTube are the worst. They treat Sonic characters like they are DBZ characters and defend ****ty games like Sonic '06 and rage if anyone says bad anything Sonic-related. Plus they have their stupid overpowered recolor fan characters as their avatars that lack original back stories. But the worst offenders have to be the Sonic furries you see on deviantArt with their crazy fetish artworks and stupid romance crap. Mario fanbase's is far bigger yet you don't see as much rabid Mario fanboys as you do with Sonic's I feel bad for the level-headed Sonic fans who have to put up with this crap online. To this date, I still have no idea why so much drama exists over an anthromorphic blue hedgehog who fights an evil scientist.
One time, I saw a diehard Sonic fanboy that said Sonic '06 was better than Super Mario Galaxy. I kid you not.

nintendo fanboys are just the same when the sony/ms fans start picking a fight. they will never admit defeate and will defend nintendos greatness to the death. i consider myself a nintendo fanboy. i can admit that but i can also admit the nintendo have made plenty of mistakes from what i heard and they are having a hard time recovering to this date.

#19 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

galaga_z, on 16 Apr 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:Your comment is false. Sonic Allstars Racing is efffing hoffible and in no way, shape, or form compares to MK. You stick to your little kid SEGA games;)
FANBOY ALERT!

#20 galaga_z

galaga_z

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:24 PM

FANBOY ALERT!

30 years old and Nintendo Fanboy till I die! Then again, this is a Nintendo based forum and I would suspect majority of the peps on here are Nintendo fanatics. You SEGA fan girls can move along to the girly SEGA forums;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!