Photo

The weirdest thing to get win over a girl...

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

Okay so I want to explain before i tell this weird tale I had, there's a girl I know that I use to have a crush on and she's one of those, how do you say? Attention whores? She's a cosplayer and she ALWAYS wants anyone to become her friend and it happened to me, she has alot of guy friends, mainly wanting to get inside her panties. Not about love, since she really got every guys attention with her pink stripped bikini from Persona 4's Rise, ....Including making me nosebleed. as seen below. I didn't like her because of her look, i love her because we shared alot of things and similar problems like trying to forget our exes and i love cheering her up with my drawings.

9Y7hH.jpg

Anyway I got a call from her saying she wanted to hang out in the mall, I got there and i saw her guy friends.....3 of them, I was like (Oh god I thought we were gonna hang out alone instead of these freaks.) they were still so desperate for her, so she got something to eat and we all sat in the stairway, one of them i remember who he was, he's a guy teasing her with his topless pictures and adding her as she was there. He literally took a bite out of what she was eating and everyone was dead silent wanting to hurt this dude, I thought to myself (You idiot what are you an anime character, now these guys want to kill you now.) its something about an anime guy taking a lick or a bite from an anime girl's food to build up sexual tension or something, they weren't even a couple and she was confused on what to say, then everybody just tried to calm down talking to eachother while I just backed away since i really didn't want to be apart of this stupidity over winning her heart.

She texted me on where was I and she got away aswell hiding from them so we just hung out the rest of the day. I swear that girl needs to stop where she's going or she'll see stupid things like that again. Worst part she doesn't like any of them because she only wants attention, peeps or something. Worst part is that she's my closest friend's best friend and i don't know if i even like what guys are doing with my closest girl friends, they even said "If I can't be your boyfriend can i be your brother?" Its so creepy and its a load of bull because that means they still in love with them. Even happened to me, there's a girl i know that still likes me, she keeps calling me big brother and i don't like that.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:19 PM

Stop hanging out with her.

#3 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

This how it starts O_O

Run and dont look back .... Before she leads you on and breaks your heart, these kinds of people are heartless and soulless and all they care about is themselves, she will throw you away as soon as she finds a new boy toy

heed my words 

#4 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:47 PM

This how it starts O_O

Run and dont look back .... Before she leads you on and breaks your heart, these kinds of people are heartless and soulless and all they care about is themselves, she will throw you away as soon as she finds a new boy toy

heed my words 

Also, if you run and she really cares about you and misses you, she'll come running.  Show some self respect and it'll work out for you either way.

#5 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

She seems like the type who plays head games. Be cautious.

Signature_DK.png

#6 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:24 PM

Forget about her.

She isn't worth your time, she's playing games with you. This has happened to me quite a few times, I'd advise you cut all ties with her. If she was serious, she wouldn't of brought anyone with her. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#7 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:25 PM

Wow reading that hurt my head. Either a) ask her out or B )find some other girl to bang lol 

Edited by cannonshane, 18 April 2013 - 03:25 PM.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#8 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:27 PM

I don't want to come off as pushy but... You don't really love her. I think you like the like the idea of being in love with her. I mean dude, you'll know when you find the right girl. She obviously isn't looking for a relationship, she only wants as many men to pay attention to her as possible. There's nothing wrong with being friends of the opposite sex, but when it's like this.... It's best to just back out of this friendship. Because if she truly cares for your friendship she would stop.

Also I just want to say, Routerbad married his high school sweetheart. Which is awesome! 

Edit: The girl in the picture scares me O_O

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#9 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

I don't want to come off as pushy but... You don't really love her. I think you like the like the idea of being in love with her. I mean dude, you'll know when you find the right girl. She obviously isn't looking for a relationship, she only wants as many men to pay attention to her as possible. There's nothing wrong with being friends of the opposite tacos, but when it's like this.... It's best to just back out of this friendship. Because if she truly cares for your friendship she would stop.

Also I just want to say, Routerbad married his high school sweetheart. Which is awesome!

Edit: The girl in the picture scares me O_O

I never gave my wife the chance to play head games, I saw her, asked her out, she said yes. Much to the chagrin of the dudes that were paying ber attention but never actually asked her out.

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

Ask her out directly.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 3DS Strider

3DS Strider

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Fandom:
    Retrogames,Tokusatsu,Transformers

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

Avoid romance and stay in your house watching tokusatsu or something. That's how I live my life and I'm doing great.

Also on 3DS Forums and Racketboy. I am not an iodit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!