• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

It looks creepy, not my style of games, but looks good to!... I love mistery, horror, romance, adventure in games.. but not ONLY HORROR.. lets see how it goes

It looks good though. They also said, it will be released for next gen consoles in 2014, but next gen consoles are TBA... if they skip wii U, it will hurt them, because wii U have a much bigger funbase than the nonreleased ps4 and 720 and there is no excuses after.

Edited by Plutonas, 22 April 2013 - 03:23 PM.

#2 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

Damn, that looks good!

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#3 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:40 PM

Did they use real people? I couldn't tell because of the darkness.

#4 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

Oh, is this the Bethesda reveal that's not supposed to be Fallout 4?

Fail

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#5 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

Did they use real people? I couldn't tell because of the darkness.

Yep. This is a live action teaser trailer.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#6 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

Live action trailer doesn't tell me much

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#7 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

It looks creepy, not my style of games, but looks good to!... I love mistery, horror, romance, adventure in games.. but not ONLY HORROR.. lets see how it goes

It looks good though. They also said, it will be released for next gen consoles in 2014, but next gen consoles are TBA... if they skip wii U, it will hurt them, because wii U have a much bigger funbase than the nonreleased ps4 and 720 and there is no excuses after.

I agree. Skipping the Wii U will depprive them of a whole fanbase.

Edited by Alex Apathy, 22 April 2013 - 04:07 PM.

Signature_DK.png

#8 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

Oh, is this the Bethesda reveal that's not supposed to be Fallout 4?

Fail

fpdog.jpg

Shinji Mikami reveals his first survival horror free from the franchise ruining clutches of capcom, Names it resident evil using different words as a big middle finger to capcom who cant figure out how to make re without him to save their life, and this is your response?

Fail.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#9 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:39 PM

No

I meant fail as in people's guesses to what it was, including mine.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

Is that running on a Wii U? Because it looks almost real.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

Jesus, This dude is out of his mind for sure. Silent Hill mixed with Saw is all I see. I want him back as lead director for Resident Evil again but Capcom destroyed their big directors.

That's a funny joke. Cause they flat out said they have zero interests in the Wii U, Shinji's decision, maybe. He trusted Nintendo after Sony acted like a bunch of jerks to Mikami while trying to figure out how to develop games on PS2.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#12 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

Da game with the X still looks better.

#13 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

Ok, I know there is a new game coming called Evil Within, and it's supposed to be scary. Does anyone else get frustrated by the absolute lack of anything remotely resembling a trailer? They could've had a stick man stabbing people and it would have told me the same amount of information as that "trailer" did.

Fail

#14 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:01 AM

Ok, I know there is a new game coming called Evil Within, and it's supposed to be scary. Does anyone else get frustrated by the absolute lack of anything remotely resembling a trailer? They could've had a stick man stabbing people and it would have told me the same amount of information as that "trailer" did.

Fail

Then maybe you should read the interview where he explains what the game is about, instead of expecting a live action teaser trailer to do something no teaser trailer has ever done before, ever.

Julio93, on 22 Apr 2013 - 10:52 AM, said:Jesus, This dude is out of his mind for sure. Silent Hill mixed with Saw is all I see. I want him back as lead director for Resident Evil again but Capcom destroyed their big directors.

That's a funny joke. Cause they flat out said they have zero interests in the Wii U, Shinji's decision, maybe. He trusted Nintendo after Sony acted like a bunch of jerks to Mikami while trying to figure out how to develop games on PS2.

Yeah, They have never said anything like that that i have seen, ever. Link.

The trailer is live action folks

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#15 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:31 AM

its a CGI trailer, it almost is real. It's no running on a system, and its not gameplay, it's just an animation.

If you want to know more about the game, read this article from IGN, although it does give away quite a bit so I would be every of spoilers.
http://m.ign.com/art...thin-first-look

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#16 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:11 AM

This hallway full of scripted sequences, jump-scares and 'atmosphere' sure looks like it'll be unique.

#17 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:09 AM

I remember Resident evil 0 on gamecube... it looked like it... this one just have better textures and some more polygons and animation (logical after a decade of time gap)..  Sure it can. And if u read the oficial webpage, this game is coming on xbox360, ps3 and pc. At 2014, this game will come to next gen consoles!

http://bethsoft.com/...the_evil_within

if u log there, there is game pictuers!  Here is one, in game pictures!

31298_2_1.jpg

31302_2_1.jpg

Edited by Plutonas, 23 April 2013 - 07:21 AM.

#18 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:30 AM

Then maybe you should read the interview where he explains what the game is about, instead of expecting a live action teaser trailer to do something no teaser trailer has ever done before, ever.

Julio93, on 22 Apr 2013 - 10:52 AM, said:Jesus, This dude is out of his mind for sure. Silent Hill mixed with Saw is all I see. I want him back as lead director for Resident Evil again but Capcom destroyed their big directors.

Yeah, They have never said anything like that that i have seen, ever. Link.

The trailer is live action folks

I get the feeling you're a big fan of resident evil. . .it's cool bro, it'll be a great game AND it will for sure 100 percent be coming to the Wii U. ^^

#19 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:30 AM

I get the feeling you're a big fan of resident evil. . .it's cool bro, it'll be a great game AND it will for sure 100 percent be coming to the Wii U. ^^

Silent hill is, er, was, much better. But thats neither here nor there.

A wild and unfounded claim was made, and i asked for accountability.

Grow up.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#20 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:35 AM

Bethesda is going downhill for many reasons. One being always teaming up with other third party companies to produce average quality games like Rage and also instead of giving people what they want like a new Fallout or a TES game they make other stuff that ain't nearly as good.

Signature_DK.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!