Photo

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Poll: Zelda!!! (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Which is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

1. The Legend of Zelda (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Link to the Past (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Link's Awakening (DX) (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Ocarina of Time (3D) (14 votes [38.89%])

Percentage of vote: 38.89%

6. Majora's Mask (5 votes [13.89%])

Percentage of vote: 13.89%

7. Oracle of Ages (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Oracle of Seasons (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Four Swords (0 votes [0.00%])

10. The Wind Waker (9 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

11. Four Swords Adventures (0 votes [0.00%])

12. The Minish Cap (0 votes [0.00%])

13. Twilight Princess (6 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

14. Phantom Hourglass (0 votes [0.00%])

15. Spirit Tracks (0 votes [0.00%])

16. Skyward Sword (2 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:51 PM

Ocarina of Time is the first Zelda game I played and ever since that game I loved it and the series.

Ocarina of Time was the first Zelda game to be in 3D. With a good stroyline, great soundtrack and many side quests, its a game mustplay & have. With seeing Ganon as human for the first time. This made all the alreday zelda fans excited. With new races and Z-Targeting. There is much, much more. Making the best Zelda game in the series and the best video game ever.
Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#42 Jonke

Jonke

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:Jonke5
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:58 AM

Majora's Mask, for 2 reasons....

There was alot of side quests to do and the characters in MM had a lot more developed personalities.

#43 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:51 AM

This I know is the hardest question for almost all nintendo fans. So whoever can decide honestly without any ties in your book will win ten points. Toon Link has 10 already so you slowpokes need to catch up. :) I know I can't decide!
P.S. Twenty points if you remember my two letter last name :P.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#44 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:28 AM

This I know is the hardest question for almost all nintendo fans. So whoever can decide honestly without any ties in your book will win ten points. Toon Link has 10 already so you slowpokes need to catch up. :) I know I can't decide!
P.S. Twenty points if you remember my two letter last name :P.

Why do points matter at all? Honestly -_-

Best in my book:
1. Majora's Mask: Nice story, lots of NPC character development, reward for doing all the side quests and interesting transformations. After reading this, I like it even more

#45 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:54 AM

Easy, Ocarina of Time FTW!
If you don't like that game, you are a disgrace to the gaming world. You got that?
Anyways, OoT has such an amazing and memorable story line, which is one reason why it makes the game so great.
Another reason OoT is the best out of all TLoZ games, including SS, is because you can play the game over and over again without getting bored.

#46 NintendoTolkien

NintendoTolkien

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:01 AM

I've only played a few but my favourite is Twilight Princess as it was my first LoZ game (my friend introduced me to it).

#47 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:09 AM

Before, I would have said a 3 way tie between Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Minish Cap. Now? Skyward Sword. It throws together all the best elements from previous Zelda games, all while adding it's own unique aspects to the Zelda series. The item upgrade system allows you to add new uses and powers to your items, so instead of getting a bunch of items that you may or may not use more than twice outside of the dungeon you get them(looking at you, Twilight Princess), you just have eight items that have a lot of value to them. Then their is the silent realm, which is basically a mash-up of the Twilight Realm and Temple of the Ocean King(won't go into any more details, as to avoid spoilers). While the overall world size is a bit smaller than Twilight Princess, it's far more denser than any of the previous installments in the series, with enough enemies and puzzles to make the overworlds feel like dungeons themselves. The sky overworld is like a perfected version of Wind Waker's Ocean. It's smaller than the Great Sea, but that's a good thing, since you wont be spending as much time going from place-to-place(unless you just want to fly around the beautiful cloud-top scenery, like I find myself doing quite often). Then their's the character interactions, which easily rivals Majora's Mask. Practically each character has their own side quest that reveals a bit of their character; from the monster who wants to be human, to your wimpy school friend who wants to be stronger like you. You truly feal like every character in Skyloft is alive. Now, lets talk motion plus controls. Their are the occasional hiccups, but I'd say they work a good 95-99% of the time. Swordplay is more involving than any adventure game before it. Their are some enemies that you can waggle and beat(chuchus, Keese), but once you reach the bigger enemies(Bokoblins, Quadrobabas, Stalfos) your going to have a hard time waggling. The items use it to good effect as well. Their are some items that are just point(such as the slingshot), but other items and activities truly make excellent use of the technology(Beetle, Bow, Whip, bird flying, swimming). It's all pulled off seamlessly, never feeling like a gimmick. The boss battles are all epic. Combining the unique items offered in the game with the outstanding 1:1 swordplay. Fighting Ghirahim and the scorpion boss that was shown at E3 2010 have quickly become some of my top 10 Zelda moments.

Overall, Skyward Sword is an epic game, that truly redefines the Zelda formula. Is it the greatest yet? It's debatable. But the debate is definitely their. A strong contender for GOTY, and easily give Ocarina of Time a run for it's money.

Edited by Andy, 11 April 2012 - 03:00 PM.

Posted Image

#48 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:32 AM

IDK why points matter. Can you tell me? Oh well I can't decide which one is better OoT, WW, or TP. Those were great and I liked it allot. And I am yet to get SS because I am short on moola! Also did I not tell you that it would be hard to decide but I guess brian gets ten points.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#49 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:58 AM

Ahem. http://thewiiu.com/t...ame/#entry21223
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#50 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:20 AM

Ahem. http://thewiiu.com/t...ame/#entry21223

There are no objective answers to subjective questions.

#51 dagwood dang

dagwood dang

Thwomp

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Elder Scrolls, LoZ

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:18 PM

emiT fo aniracO ... Ocarina of Time

#52 Zap

Zap

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:34 PM

As much as I loved Ocarina of Time, I thought Twilight Princess was the better game.

Posted Image

#53 Mario21a

Mario21a

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:49 AM

home console: A Link to The Past and Ocarina of Time
Handheld: Link's Awakening and Phantom Hourglass

#54 Fire Mario

Fire Mario

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario! Pokemon, Kirby, and much more.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

It's either SS or LOZ:OOT and I pick SS because it's more addictive, exciting and there's more to do although LOZ is pretty close. I love them both but SS's graphics definitely made my decision.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!