Photo

Has anyone checked Club Nintendo recently, I don't see a thread for....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Icebreaker6

Icebreaker6

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

SUPER MARIO RPG: LEGEND OF THE 7 STARS

200 Coins. Until June 2.

For someone who loves Paper Mario and has always dreamed of trying this game, this is Christmas.

#2 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

Super Mario RPG is a great game. Worth playing through.

#3 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

Club Nintendo really isn't that great, Japan gets great rewards but other regions get the short end of the stick, I heard Europe is even worse or don't have any. I mean I already bought the game 3 years ago.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#4 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

RPG is in Canada Disappointing, because I only have 40 points now and I'm not buying any more games for a while

but yeah, Club Nintendo has pretty poor swag. I've got three wii remotes because I didn't want shoelaces or stickers or such. I do wish i held off though, as I din't realize they change out the games.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#5 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:36 AM

Yup. Haven't used the coins, but I'm so getting Super Mario RPG. Still need to get a Classic Controller to actually play this and Paper Mario.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#6 Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:49 AM

I'm jealous.  European Club Nintendo never gets much.  I don't want mario stickers, shoelaces or sticky notes.

Best thing we've ever had is currently going.  Buy and register three 3ds games out of selected titles and get one for free (Digital download).  

The eight selected titles are:

Monster Hunter,

Luigi's mansion,

Fire Emblem

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Donkey kong country

Animal Crossing

Pokemon mystery Dungeon

Lego City undercover

Buy/register three of those and you can pick any one of the list for free.

That's nice and all but I want something to spend my stars on!  This will give me four games worth of stars and still nothing to spend it on.

Edited by Ocarina of Time, 07 May 2013 - 08:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!