Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:48 AM

This isn't a stealth iwannabemodpleasemodme thread, I simply don't have the desire to be mod. I've been a moderator before, and it's simply a headache and I don't have time for it. Glad I got that out of the way.

Out of the four staff members, only one of them is active, which is Mournblade. Andy hasn't been active in about two months, and Joshua hasn't been seen since the third week of April. I don't think it's fair one man should run this site alone, and even though the idiocy has died down, it'd still be good to have a few selected individuals moderating the site when Mournblade can't. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:11 AM

Please submit all suggestions to Feld0, and he will get right on it during his monthly visit.

#3 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:20 AM

When the admins believe the current number of mods aren't enough to take care of this place. I honestly think we need more, and Feld0 and Mournblade probably are discussing about this. We'll see.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#4 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:58 AM

Eh, I agree, being a mod sucks. But we do a pretty good job of cleaning up any moronic trolling.

Mournblade isnt TOO overworked.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#5 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:32 AM

Feld0 said he's doing it sometime last month and we shouldn't panic.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#6 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:36 AM

>Feldo

>Doing things soon

im gun get ban

Edited by GameCollector, 07 May 2013 - 09:47 AM.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#7 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

So we'll have new mods by the year 2025? Sounds good.

#8 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

I feel sorry for how much work gets put on mourn. I do agree that we should get a few more mods and an admin on this site.

794144.png?13383682

#9 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:59 AM

**Tosses Auzzie's hat into the nomination ring**

#10 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:18 AM

I did recently contact Feldo about mod selection (I opened discussion about mods to Andy and Josh about a month ago).  The issue is I have something specific planned.  But If Feldo doesn't reply to me e-mail soon, I pretty much will have to make a decision completely on my own with no admin or mod feedback, something I didn't really want to do, but I will do if I need to.

The problem was, with school ending, I never really had the time to pursue the issue as much as I could have.  Now that it is done, I might try harder to contact Feldo, or have more time to make a better decision.

#11 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:35 AM

If we do get another Moderator he/she should come from North America. Since most of the problems we have had come from people who live in that continent.  

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#12 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:48 AM

If we do get another Moderator he/she should come from North America. Since most of the problems we have had come from people who live in that continent.  

For what I have planned, that will only come into effect if members need to banned according to NA time.  I have something specific in mind for a mod structure, but I'm not quite prepared to completely put it out there until I have one mod I can talk to.

Although, a few members might know what I have planned if they have talked to me before.

#13 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:05 AM

I notice a lot of you don't give Feld0 that much credit, He could be online every day and you wouldn't know, He might be working on something and we don't even know.

#14 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:17 AM

I notice a lot of you don't give Feld0 that much credit, He could be online every day and you wouldn't know, He might be working on something and we don't even know.

There's a reason why he hides his "last active" status, and it's not because he doesn't want people to contact him when he is on.

#15 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:19 AM

There's a reason why he hides his "last active" status, and it's not because he doesn't want people to contact him when he is on.

Actually i talk to him on skype every now and then, he told me he would be online but it would stir up drama.

#16 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:25 AM

POPULAR

Actually i talk to him on skype every now and then, he told me he would be online but it would stir up drama.

LOL.

Imagine how it looks, you run arguably the best Wii U website out there, and you also run a successful My Little Pony forum. On one, you hardly post and hide your online status. You bring in an admin (Mournblade) so some of the heat can be taken off of you, but you don't let him do ANYTHING of relative importance without your permission first. On the other website, you post often, posts statuses, etc, and don't hide your online status. You have a BUNCH of active moderators, admins, and other general staff.

Which do you think is his real love? Which do you think he really cares about? The facts are on the ground folks.

#17 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

You bring in an admin (Mournblade) so some of the heat can be taken off of you, but you don't let him do ANYTHING of relative importance without your permission first.

I actually have a bit of power, but most of it is unchecked by any mods, that's why I like to check with him or other mods before I make a decision.

It's up to me to make the mods and staff, but unfortunately, I have no one to actually talk to about this as of right now.  Besides, the size of the staff is dependent upon the community.  I supposed that I could wait until after school before spending a fair amount of time watching users and seeing who is best fit for the job or trying to contact feldo about a few specific things.

#18 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:11 AM

I suggest putting some names on a wheel and flipping a spinner. The one the pointer lands on becomes a mod.

/just kidding. Maybe.

Edited by PotatoHog, 07 May 2013 - 11:12 AM.

#19 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

I think someone from the eastern hemisphere would be good, so they can monitor the site while the west sleeps. Being a mod is interesting, but sounds hard. The first thing to think about it who is fit to be a mod. Or willing.

#20 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

Feldo in my eyes doesn't like this place, He should give it to someone who actually cares, then he can just concerntrate more on the MLP Forums, which he obviously cares more about, jus sayin! Everytime he comes on he says something to me for talking about him and say's that he's working on it, then he just poofs and buggers off again. Utter Rubbish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!