Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:56 AM

• Pancham evolves into Pangoro in the early level 30s. In order to evolve Pancham into Pangoro, you need to have one other Dark-type Pokemon in your party. Pangoro’s type is Fighting/Dark.
  • A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up (the 3DS has an accelerometer and gyroscope, so it can detect that). Malimar’s type is Dark/Psychic.
  • A Psychic-type Pokemon named Espurr (ESP + purr) evolves into Meowstick (Meow + mystic?). (Sounds like Psychic-type cats. Meowstick’s name sounds too similar to Meowth to me though.)
  • Like in B/W you have two rivals – one is friendly and the other is competitive. Your rival that is more friendly gives you his/her fully evolved starter Pokemon after you beat the game.
  • Another professor named Sycamore gives you either Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.
  • Even though it shows the player riding on a Gogoat in the new trailer, players can’t ride on their own Pokemon. What was shown is just an alternate way of getting around Lumiose City and it only works with Gogoat.
  • HMs still exist but there’s a lot less of them.
  • Players will be able to see their Pokemon’s EVs (probably through the same in-game facility mentioned in the other post).
  • A new move, Belch, is a Poison-type attack that has a base power of 120. The user must consume a held Berry to perform it.
  • Draining Kiss is a Fairy-type attack that heals the user for the same amount of damage performed. It has a base power of 60.
  • If the previously revealed forme of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly similar to Mewtwo’s original design, the second supposed form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew‘s design.
  • In case you missed our correction the other day, the Starters’ final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting.

http://pokebeach.com...der-information

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up (the 3DS has an accelerometer and gyroscope, so it can detect that). Malimars type is Dark/Psychic.

WOW... that is possibly the worst type of evolution ever created... how would you find this out? would you happen to stumble upon it or would a ingame character break the 4th wall and say "turn your 3ds upside down to evolve Inkay" i seriously hope this isn't true.

Like in B/W you have two rivals; one is friendly and the other is competitive.

I hope the competitive one is someone i hate! like Gary or Silver. But please don't let the friendly one give us his starter

Another professor named Sycamore gives you either Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.

No... please no...

Edited by Chrop, 18 May 2013 - 01:31 PM.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#3 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:16 PM

Draining Kiss makes me feel like there will be succubi and incubi based pokemon.
Or it'll just belong to Jynx. X_X

Posted Image

#4 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:16 PM

Another professor named Sycamore gives you either Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.

Oh yeah, i'm not buying this rumor <_<

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:18 PM

The guy who leaked this names of the pokemon revealed a couple of days ago got all five right. So there's credibility behind him. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#6 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:18 PM

I hope the competitive one is someone i hate! like Gary or that red haired guy. But please don't let the friendly one give us his starter

Blue and Silver,

#7 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

WOW... that is possibly the worst type of evolution ever created... how would you find this out? would you happen to stumble upon it or would a ingame character break the 4th wall and say "turn your 3ds upside down to evolve Inkay" i seriously hope this isn't true.

I hope the competitive one is someone i hate! like Gary or Silver. But please don't let the friendly one give us his starter

No... please no...

You were always able to do this...

umm, you have never been able to see a Pokemon's EVs, you have only been able to be told if they're maxed out or not.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#8 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

• If the previously revealed forme of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly similar to Mewtwo’s original design, the second supposed form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew‘s design.

The only part I liked. Also, that you get the fully evolved rival starter. This way it's easier to obtain all Pokémon because you can't find starters in the wild. Should be awkward for the storyline tho.

Not really exciting rumors, in fact, I hope most are false.

No sig.

#9 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

In less than 2 hours we'll know whether or not these rumors are real, but i seriously doubt this true though, usually remakes and update games like Emerald allows you to pick from two sets of starter Pokemon.

#10 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

I don't really like the rival giving up the starter... I don't know how they'll pull that off. D: I'd rather just trade the old fashion way. Getting a ditto and trading the offspring. X_X

Posted Image

#11 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:43 PM

Only one I don't believe is the upside-down evolution.

#12 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:52 PM

umm, you have never been able to see a Pokemon's EVs, you have only been able to be told if they're maxed out or not.

Wait I've been wrong about EV's this entire time? What are EV's then, i thought they were the stats and you can get higher stats of a certain stat by killing certain pokemon. I thought those stat points WERE EV's... WHAT ARE EV's... am not sure if i have been wasting my entire time killing litwiks or not...

#13 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:54 PM

Wait I've been wrong about EV's this entire time? What are EV's then, i thought they were the stats and you can get higher stats of a certain stat by killing certain pokemon. I thought those stat points WERE EV's... WHAT ARE EV's... am not sure if i have been wasting my entire time killing litwiks or not...

You're right, EVs are gotten by killing certain pokemon and max at 255 per stat with a 510 total.

Edited by Ixchel, 18 May 2013 - 12:54 PM.

Posted Image

#14 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

You were always able to do this...

Tell me one Pokemon game where you can see your EVs,

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#15 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

Tell me one Pokemon game where you can see your EVs,

Read the thread before replying please, someone already corrected me :s

#16 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:28 PM

Pokemon Smash

Both links are to the same thing. :P Either is fine.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Ixchel, 18 May 2013 - 01:29 PM.

Posted Image

#17 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

A PROFESSOR THAT CAN GIVE YOU THE 1ST GEN POKEMON!? AWESOME!

Now that's 30 Charizards in my collection, haha.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#18 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

Those are stats, EVs are given on a 1-3 basis depending on what Pokemon you face. EVs and IVs dictate your stat gain, along with the pokemons base stats.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#19 Water Max

Water Max

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon and The Legend of Zelda

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

I really don't think PokéBeach should be posting unconfirmed rumours since its readers can sometimes think they are true. People should note that at the start of the original article it says:

This is the last Pokemon X and Y “insider” information we have to post. Note that like all of the other information we have posted, please take it with a grain of salt (what does that expression even mean?). We have no way of knowing how much of it is real until Pokemon confirms or denies each individual item. So again, please take all of the information here as unconfirmed and rumor until we hear something official.

Posted Image

#20 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

I really don't think PokéBeach should be posting unconfirmed rumours since its readers can sometimes think they are true. People should note that at the start of the original article it says:

Especially since some gaming sites are using them as a source for the rumors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!