elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • NNID:elvisdavebeck
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

Anyone have any ideas on what should be in WWE 2K15?
Hi, I'm Dave. If you wish to add me to your Wii U Friend List, my NNID is elvisdavebeck. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/user/elvisbeck., where I play Nintendo games and more.

#2 thunderspider

thunderspider

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:23 AM

i dont even know IF the game will be released to Wii U

Edited by thunderspider, 21 May 2013 - 12:53 PM.

#3 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:31 AM

I hope so. I think it probably will unless the ads say otherwise.
Hi, I'm Dave. If you wish to add me to your Wii U Friend List, my NNID is elvisdavebeck. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/user/elvisbeck., where I play Nintendo games and more.

#4 Sdav89

Sdav89

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:36 AM

I no longer watch wrestling but I'd love this game on the wii u it's a pick up and play kind of game, you can get the hang of it after a couple of matches and there are so much fun to be had, I'd defiantly pick up this.

#5 dustinb12

dustinb12

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    CM Punk, Zelda, Mario, Batman, ECW

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:14 AM

i have a lot to say on this one as i only have the wii version

EVERYTHING i missed for having the nintendo version as in DLC, better graphics, intros that actually work, achievements, the ability to fully use whatever controller i wanted.

now thats out of the way.... The Shield, the ability to assign managers to wrestlers(not just before the match), Paul E. i really liked the limb target system, maybe expand on that some

Save the Deku trees!

#6 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:48 AM

Both of you make great points here. I think the programmers may need to watch Raw and Smackdown more often to help them with the entrances. Plus, dustinb12 made a good suggestion on assigning managers in the game. I think they should try assigning a manager to the CAW during the storyline. I even think they should bring the WCW takeover story from 2K12 and see how it will play out in the real world.

#7 dustinb12

dustinb12

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    CM Punk, Zelda, Mario, Batman, ECW

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

a momemtum meter would help too. it just gets plain boring reversing reversals over and over. winning every match isnt challenging in the universe mode. it was a good game that could have been great it needs some help

Save the Deku trees!

#8 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:21 PM

Another good point.

#9 Captain Marvelous

Captain Marvelous

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:30 PM

Sorry for the bump, but i also one of the guys that want a wwe (or any wrestling game) game for wiiu.

Nintendo console's had some of the amazing games..

WWF No Mercy; Day of Reckoning; Wrestlemania 2000; Pro Wrestling ... and a lot of others games

Too bad for the Wii, but with Wii u we can receive some of wrestling games :(

I hope this year we can have a wwe game for the wiiu

"Did you know that we're traveling this galaxy because we have pride? We will always fight it it's to protect that pride. Even if it means being called a pirate. Even if... the whole galaxy were our enemy!" - Captain Marvelous

#10 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:15 PM

Am a wrestling fan, but till now i couldnt find any
wrestling game

Am a wrestling fan, but till now i couldnt find any
wrestling game for wii u

#11 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:26 AM

I'm a fan of Attitude for the N64. I think they should port that to the Wii U.

On an unrelated note, I will be making reviews on Wii U games on my YouTube channel soon. Http://www.YouTube.com/elvisbeck. Check out my WWE game reviews while you're there!

#12 Captain Marvelous

Captain Marvelous

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:05 AM

Btw how is the wwe license in videogames??

Is like NFL and Madden?? 

Or any company could buy part of the rights to the wwe and make a wwe game??

And also does Nintendo still have the rights to the Day of Reckoning and the wwe to that game??

Edited by Captain Marvelous, 29 January 2014 - 08:07 AM.

"Did you know that we're traveling this galaxy because we have pride? We will always fight it it's to protect that pride. Even if it means being called a pirate. Even if... the whole galaxy were our enemy!" - Captain Marvelous

#13 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:27 AM

I'm not sure if Nintendo owns anymore WWE rights. I think the games will be more like Madden now that WWE has partnered with 2K Sports.

#14 Thrash13

Thrash13

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart, Donkey Kong

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

2K Sports signed a 5-year deal with the WWE in February 2013 to make the company's video games, so 2K Sports will have the license for the forseeable future.  As others have mentioned, some of the greatest wrestling games ever were made for Nintendo consoles.  No Mercy and WM 2000 were made for the N64, and the Day of Reckoning series was made for Gamecube.  Those four games got a TON of gameplay on my systems, and I'd love to see Nintendo get back in the WWE loop.  I honestly don't think it's going to happen this year at least, but I'm still holding out hope.

#15 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:31 PM

Can't comment since I haven't watched wrestling since late 90's/early 2000's, Attitude era was great. The only wrestling games I liked were the early Smackdown games on PS2.

#16 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:20 AM

I prefer iMPACT Wrestling instead of WWE.

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#17 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:25 AM

That's cool. I wish they could have a inter promotional match between WWE and TNA. The Attitude Era is when I started watching WWE too. I'm still a Stone Cold Steve Austin fan. You can now play classic Attitude Era matches in WWE 13!

#18 Captain Marvelous

Captain Marvelous

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:33 AM

well since another wwe 2k will not be on wii u, it will be another year of nothing in terms of sports games....

Like wtf, even gamecube had a few years with sports games suport.

American football ... not a chance

Baseball ....even worst

football ....again EA Sports and konami dont give a f* about Wii u

Wrestling ......dead in nintendo consoles like years ago (only bad games in the wii era)

Jesus christ, guess i will buy the ps4 sooner than i thought......

Edited by Captain Marvelous, 10 February 2014 - 11:48 AM.

#19 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:43 AM

Unlike NFL and such the Wrestlers have rights to thier likelness and often the name as they are characters. Too many legal reasons why ports of the N64 games will never happen. Also since THQ is gone but AKi did the engine another stop in the pot hole ridden road to ever port them. Gamecube games the same thing esp with some of those peronalities in a rival company now. Why so many were missing from the Attitude Era in WWE13.

Attitude Era still the best and plan to re-watch the Monday Night Wars on WWE Network when itr debuts this month. Kane my fave wrestler ever followed by Taker and also like Rock & Austin. However Daniel Bryan is the first modern wrestler I like. Esp few weeks ago he got an Austin esque pop. Also if you want some good stories kayfabe go search on Youtube for Jim Cornette and Kevin Nash shoots.

#20 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:28 PM

I think the Attitude Era is what put WWE on the map during the 90s. True, some of the names from that era aren't in 13, but some of the key storylines are, like the Austin-McMahon rivalry (my favorite of all time).Speaking of McMahon, I just unlocked his son Shane's Wrestlemania XV match vs X-Pac.

As far as current Superstars go, I'm a HUGE John Cena fan!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WWE, 2K Sports

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!