Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:46 AM

Hi, I was wondering what apps you guys used to stay up to date. On iPhone and iPad I can really recommend Zite.
Www.zite.com

You can select your favorite catagories, then add mew tags as you explore the news. By rating the items you read Zite knows what to focus on. That way the news you receive will start to fit you better and better. It's free too.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#2 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:34 PM

I use mynintendonews, it's a website not an app.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#3 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

Ah ok but then you mis a lot. Here have you seen this:
http://www.nintendol...o_wii_u_and_3ds

http://kotaku.com/ni...g-fun-509666711

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#4 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:13 PM

Ah ok but then you mis a lot. Here have you seen this:
http://www.nintendol...o_wii_u_and_3ds

http://kotaku.com/ni...g-fun-509666711

Eh, Mynintendo only shows the IMPORTANT stuff.... those sites you showed mostly show stuff that aren't really like as important news.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#5 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

I use GoNintendo for news.

I'm really confused, what do apps have to do with news?

#6 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

If you read my discription you'll see that this app collect news realtime. Most with wisdom of the crowd rated. Then your own rating, resulting in a newsfeed that shows your high quality personal customized news from around the web.

Or as they say it:
With so much information available online today, it’s increasingly difficult and time-consuming to find the content we want. That’s where Zite comes in. Zite evaluates millions of new stories every day, looking at the type of article, its key attributes and how it is shared across the web. Zite uses this information to match stories to your personal interests and then delivers them automatically to your iPad or iPhone.

Edited by Lupaie, 24 May 2013 - 10:21 PM.

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:31 PM

Websites I Use:

msn.com/uk

saiyanisland.com

mynintendonews.com

totalfilm.com

youtube.com

I would use apps but I've got no memory left on my phone and it's dying, I've got a HTC Wildfire S and it's crap! Thank the lord my 2 year contract is nearly over, I can't wait to upgrade my phone. My HTC only has 150mb of internal memory and it's filled with bloatware I can't remove, I only have 4 apps and my phone is full, I've tried moving apps to my mem stick and the phone won't let me, I clear my history and caches reguarly but nothing works, my phones dead. I did try to jailbreak my phone so I could get rid of the bloatware and transfer apps to my mem stick but my software version blocks all jailbreaking of any kind. It really p!ssed me off cos' the company that sold me my phone are breaking it with their own bloatware. Whoever at HTC thought 150mb internal storage was enough is just silly, Facebook App alone when updated is almost 50mb, my FB App is currently the un-updated version, I just don't have the room, History Eraser does nothing much so occasionly I have to factory reset my phone, it's the only way to get at least some memory back :( When I upgrade I'm getting a Samsung Galaxy S2 or 3 with 16GB Internal Memory and that is expandable up to 32GB with a mem stick, that should be more than enough :)

#8 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:44 AM

Woei that sucks. Yeah those newer samsungs seem to be ok. I use the iPhone4s and am pretty happy with it. Never ran into trouble, still feels as new and my 2 year contract is almost over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!