#1 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:19 AM

1.Retro announces two new games one being a new Metroid Prime Trilogy and the other being a new Star Fox. The Metroid prime series also gets a new installment of the hunters series on 3ds

2.Mario's new game is a co-op open world-ish that features mario and luigi using 2 gamepads.

3.Third party support comes out to support the wii u (Bethesda, Rockstar, Ubisoft, ect.)

4.Pokemon Z announced for Wii U or Pokemon X and Y will be playable on wii u using a gameboy type 3ds game reader.

5.Bayonetta 2 full gameplay trailer with a holiday release date.

6.Nintendo 64 games and Gamecube games are put on the wii u this fall starting with Super Mario Sunshine and Luigis Mansion

7.PSY preforms Gangnam Style while Ubisoft announces Just Dance 5 ( i hate just dance but this would be hilarious)

8.NEW FPS i.p. from Nintendo has a cel shaded cartoony art style.

9. Nintendo aquires SEGA.

10.IT PRINTS MONEY

#2 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:28 AM

POPULAR

11. Reggie walks up on stage to a rap remix of my body is ready, rips off his shirt and starts flexing his muscles as money flies out of wallets of the attendees and the universe explodes into a $ sign.

794144.png?13383682

#3 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:37 AM

1.Retro announces two new games one being a new Metroid Prime Trilogy and the other being a new Star Fox. The Metroid prime series also gets a new installment of the hunters series on 3ds

2.Mario's new game is a co-op open world-ish that features mario and luigi using 2 gamepads.

3.Third party support comes out to support the wii u (Bethesda, Rockstar, Ubisoft, ect.)

4.Pokemon Z announced for Wii U or Pokemon X and Y will be playable on wii u using a gameboy type 3ds game reader.

5.Bayonetta 2 full gameplay trailer with a holiday release date.

6.Nintendo 64 games and Gamecube games are put on the wii u this fall starting with Super Mario Sunshine and Luigis Mansion

7.PSY preforms Gangnam Style while Ubisoft announces Just Dance 5 ( i hate just dance but this would be hilarious)

8.NEW FPS i.p. from Nintendo has a cel shaded cartoony art style.

9. Nintendo aquires SEGA.

10.IT PRINTS MONEY

1. That would be epic

2. 2 gamepads would be epic, but I think they should also allow you to use Wiimote+nunchuck, classic controller and wii u pro controller

3. That would be nice

4. I think that would be a little weird both ways, how bout a new Pokémon Stadium game with Colosseum elements?

5. Don't really care bout that game lol

6. NOW THAT WOULD BE EPIC, GCN games in VC!!!! They should put mario kart double dash!! but 1 problem, how would they make the L and R buttons work? on the GCN controller they were sensitive, but obv the wii u's isn't

7. ...

8. I don't care bout that either, absolutely hate FPSs (TF2 is a notable exception)

9. I don't think that if Nintendo acquired Sega, that would be good. I mean sonic fans that don't own or don't want to own nintendo consoles want to play their games as well you know.

10. YAY

EXTRA

11. If Reggie did that, Nintendo would be beast.

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

#4 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:41 AM

All it needs is Miyamoto dressed as a Nintendo character.

Bring the noise.

#5 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

What about Nintendo announcing they bought the rights to Banjo Kazooie and Retro Studios is making Banjo Theeie for the Wii U?

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#6 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:02 AM

1. New Earthbound announced

2. New Star Fox announced

3. New Metroid announced 

4. New Okami announced

5. Reggie, Iwata and Miyamoto come on stage and do a ceremonial burning of the Xbox One.

6. Tons of women dancing in bikinis.

7. Reggie fires cannons at Xbox HQ and blows it up.

8. Iwata does Gangnam Style.

9.Every viewer is offered cake.

10. Oh yeah... and Smash Bros.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#7 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:48 AM

1. That would be epic
2. 2 gamepads would be epic, but I think they should also allow you to use Wiimote+nunchuck, classic controller and wii u pro controller
3. That would be nice
4. I think that would be a little weird both ways, how bout a new Pokémon Stadium game with Colosseum elements?
5. Don't really care bout that game lol
6. NOW THAT WOULD BE EPIC, GCN games in VC!!!! They should put mario kart double dash!! but 1 problem, how would they make the L and R buttons work? on the GCN controller they were sensitive, but obv the wii u's isn't
7. ...
8. I don't care bout that either, absolutely hate FPSs (TF2 is a notable exception)
9. I don't think that if Nintendo acquired Sega, that would be good. I mean sonic fans that don't own or don't want to own nintendo consoles want to play their games as well you know.
10. YAY

EXTRA
11. If Reggie did that, Nintendo would be beast.

Very few GameCube games used the pressure sensitivity in an important way; you are thinking of the clickable triggers, which could easily be replicated by the shoulder buttons and triggers.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#8 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:49 AM

All it needs is Miyamoto dressed as a Sega character.

That would be awesome.

#9 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:52 AM

Very few GameCube games used the pressure sensitivity in an important way; you are thinking of the clickable triggers, which could easily be replicated by the shoulder buttons and triggers.

Well Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario Sunshine do and Mushlikeahusky25 said that Nintendo should release them in the eShop

#10 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

Well Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario Sunshine do and Mushlikeahusky25 said that Nintendo should release them in the eShop

In Luigi's Mansion, if you gently pressed L with an element equipped you would fire a stream, and if you clicked it, it would be a projectile. On the Wii U, it would be done with the stream being zL and the projectile being L. (Defaults. You can remap buttons on the Wii U Virtual Console).
In Super Mario Sunshine, gently pressing R would let you move and spray, while clicking it would lock you into place and allow you to aim. On Wii U, fixed spraying would be on R and moving while spraying would be zR (again, customizable). If Z is needed for gameplay, it would be defaulted to the other shoulder button, and if it was a menu, it would be the Select button.

The Gamecube did have pressure sensitive triggers: in Smash Broa Melee, depending on how gently you pressed the trigger, the stronger your shield would be. That feature would have to be removed. However, that feature is very meeningless in matches, as gently pressing it would result in a slowly dissapearing but weak shield, while clicking it would be a quickly dissapearing shield.

Getting the preasure sensetivity and clickable triggers mixed up is very common, so very few Gamecube games actually used the pressure sensetivity. I wouls love to have Gamecube games on the EShop, especially if they allow system links to happen with the few games that had it (like Mario Kart), or perhaps online play with the Phantasy Star Online games. (I highly doubt that would happen, and I guarantee that Nintendo won't add online to games that didn't already have it.)

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 27 May 2013 - 12:12 PM.

• Doc likes this

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#11 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

In Luigi's Mansion, if you gently pressed L with an element equipped you would fire a stream, and if you clicked it, it would be a projectile. On the Wii U, it would be done with the stream being zL and the projectile being L. (Defaults. You can remap buttons on the Wii U Virtual Console).
In Super Mario Sunshine, gently pressing R would let you move and spray, while clicking it would lock you into place and allow you to aim. On Wii U, fixed spraying would be on R and moving while spraying would be zR (again, customizable). If Z is needed for gameplay, it would be defaulted to the other shoulder button, and if it was a menu, it would be the Select button.

The Gamecube did have pressure sensitive triggers: in Smash Broa Melee, depending on how gently you pressed the trigger, the stronger your shield would be. That feature would have to be removed. However, that feature is very meeningless in matches, as gently pressing it would result in a slowly dissapearing but weak shield, while clicking it would be a quickly dissapearing shield.

Getting the preasure sensetivity and clickable triggers mixed up is very common, so very few Gamecube games actually used the pressure sensetivity. I wouls love to have Gamecube games on the EShop, especially if they allow system links to happen with the few games that had it (like Mario Kart), or perhaps online play with the Phantasy Star Online games. (I highly doubt that would happen, and I guarantee that Nintendo won't add online to games that didn't already have it.)

A very well made point, I guess that would work, but what about the Z button? I guess that could be select easily.

#12 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

10.IT PRINTS MONEY

I can't find the Wii version, so this will have to do:

5286-noscale-License%20to%20Print%20Mone

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#13 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

Ea says we fooled you and announces they have 15 games in development for Wii U.
Super Shooter Sports Sim 2014

#14 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:15 AM

-Sony CEO picks up the PS4 to show the crowd, trips, the broken shell of the PS4 reveals to be concealing a WiiU this entire time

-EA says they are leaving the gaming market entirely and sells some of their best IP's to other studios that deserve them.

-WiiU renders Toy Story 4 in realtime

-EA whinges about Xbone and PS4 saying there less powerful than current gen, fanboys jump ship to Nintendo.

-Half life 3 and The Last Guardian are WiiU exclusives

-You can play as Reggie in Smash bro's

Posted Image

This is where it ends

#15 Skywalkman-GB

Skywalkman-GB

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA! + FPS

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:22 AM

I tell u what, if Nintendo said they will release 007 goldeneye, the original n64 version with better resolution and multiplayer options, Nintendo will win the console war, hands down!

NINTENDO Wii U ID = Skywalkman-GB

Gaming - Wii U Black 32GB - Pro Controller + Wii Red - PC - i5 2400K GTX460 SSC - Studio Setup - Korg microstation - Korg microsampler - Korg microkorg XL - Xenyx 1002 mixer - Boss SL-20 slicer
Find my own tracks, gaming videos etc here http://www.youtube.c...ce?feature=mhee

Posted Image

#16 Kyle1503

Kyle1503

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Kyle1503
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:26 AM

Bethesda announces exclusive Elder Scrolls for Wii U, named The Elder Scrolls U. It fetures your Mii as the character and will be released December 2013!

#17 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:45 AM

I don't have a lot of time, but here goes a quick response.

I think third party support, such as Rockstar, is possible. Rumor has it Rockatar has a Wii U game, but not GTA 5.

Mario with two game pads only makes sense if they come up with an amazing use in a Mario game for the game pads. Otherwise why should I go out and buy a second one? (not saying they HAVEN'T just that they NEED to).

Seven might happen at Ubisoft E3 conference. One and eight I wish were true. One might actually be happen. Would explain where those rumors came from.

And I'd buy Lugi Mansion. ^_^
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#18 Kyle1503

Kyle1503

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Kyle1503
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:46 AM

Then shortly after Nintendo announce a new game in the Super Mario Franchise known as New Super Baby Mario Bros

Then shortly after Nintendo announce a new game in the Super Mario Franchise known as New Super Baby Mario Bros

#19 hitman45

hitman45

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:39 AM

Nintendo buys Rockstar and GTA 5 gets announced as a Wii U Exclusive

#20 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:00 AM

Nintendo purchases Megaman and Inafune comes aboard.

Signature_DK.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!