NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:26 AM

http://wiiudaily.com...browser-update/

Last month Nintendo launched the mobile Miiverse, which is a way to access Miiverse outside of the Wii U. At the time, the service was read-only, but it has now been updated so that users can make posts directly from their PC, as well as view your friends and who you’re following. Updating your profile and your Miiverse settings are also available.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Generic Hero

Generic Hero

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • NNID:GenericHero
  • Fandom:
    Star Trek

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:56 AM

I've actually enjoyed the Miiverse website. It's great if you just want to quickly check if anything new is going on. I really think that when Wii U Fit is released we will see a surge of Miiverse usage, Including the fact that we will generally be able to created higher quality content instead of the current yeah-whoring. Also with a website we might see the end of the dreaded character limit.

Plus its nice to be able to save Miiverse drawings to a PC.

Woe is I, who haft been unprepared. I hath entered a sanctuary of forbidden to the eyes of men. 

My eyes shall burn with the images of that which I had seen. Far beyond my comprehension, a ritual. I hath seen them dance and sing.

For they danced and sang with a passion no longer held by my kind. And when such ritual hath concluded I was awakened to the meaning of it all.

I was enlightened to passion of the other kind. finally, I sayth to myself.

"Mine being hath been prepared"

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

MiiVerse on browsers is actually quite cool, can't wait to see how it gets better, handy for checking when I'm not near my Wii U.

#4 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

Full lists of updates today:

There has been an update to Miiverse today. ■ General changes 1) The wait time between posts has been reduced from 5 mins to 3 mins.

2) We've added a special symbol to mark announcement communities, such as the New SUPER MARIO BROS. U Developers' Room community. ■ Features added to the web version You can now: 1) Post (text only) and delete posts in communities. 2) Follow and unfollow other users via their profile.

3) Display the list of your friends, followers and users you are following in your profile.

4) Select User Menu -> Profile -> Profile Settings to adjust your profile settings.

5) Select User Menu -> Miiverse Settings to configure the following: - Who can comment on your posts - Display of automatic game posts in your activity feed

6) View any Miiverse post, even if you don't have a Nintendo Network ID or are not signed in. As long as you have the URL for a post, you can open it.

That's all for today! Ciao!

Edited by Sorceror12, 29 May 2013 - 04:39 PM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!