• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 20 May 2018 - 02:38 AM.

#22 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:44 PM

Just so you guys know I follow kamiya on twitter and he very often say things like this. And they normally aren't true. Not saying he's trolling this time but the majority of his responses are trolling.

Bayonetta 1 confirmed for a moon release next week. https://twitter.com/...910709955244032

Stay tuned.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#23 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

Hmm....Mario, Wind Waker, Pikmin, Super Smash Bros., and Retro game. Anyone else getting some serious Gamecube vibes? 

pNgecl.gif

#24 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:19 AM

I really stopped caring about Pikmin.. it was fun at last year's E3. I won't buy 101 either.
No sig.

#25 BlackBookillusion

BlackBookillusion

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:41 PM

Is this game anything like monster hunter?

2sb76o7.gif

#26 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:27 AM

http://www.nintendol...nintendo_direct

this suggests he may just have been trolling. I really hope he isnt as that would suggest the "leaked" nintendo direct schedule is true.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#27 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

Oh, not in the slightest. Bayonetta is about stylish, kick-some-ass action. That is what Platinum Games specializes in. Here is some footage of the first game.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#28 BlackBookillusion

BlackBookillusion

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:41 AM

Oh, not in the slightest. Bayonetta is about stylish, kick-some-ass action. That is what Platinum Games specializes in. Here is some footage of the first game.

Oh Im sorry I thought the title Bayonetta was Xenoblade 2 game haha

2sb76o7.gif

#29 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:31 AM

Bayonetta 2 is most DEFINITELY on my wish list for 2014 Wii U games!!!!!

Bayonetta2_Wii_U_2013_2.png

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#30 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:07 AM

It has a trailer on the e shop check it out together a good idea. Also check out the x trailer while your there, and make sure to set it to hd.

#31 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:11 AM

1004411_503120446422500_1225179728_n.jpg

IGN interview with Nintendo rep about Bayonetta 2. Lots of good discussion and game details

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#32 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:14 PM

I LOVE Bayonetta's new hairstyle and outfit!

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#33 GreenPenInk

GreenPenInk

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:30 AM

Um.  I haven't played the first one.  And just yesterday saw my first trailer for the game.  Does Bayonetta periodically lose her clothes when she does special moves?

zeldasig.jpg

#34 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:35 AM

Um.  I haven't played the first one.  And just yesterday saw my first trailer for the game.  Does Bayonetta periodically lose her clothes when she does special moves?

In the first game yes, and I do believe that had made it over in some form to Bayo 2, but this time with short hair  :D

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#35 GreenPenInk

GreenPenInk

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:59 AM

In the first game yes, and I do believe that had made it over in some form to Bayo 2, but this time with short hair  :D

Hahah what the. I guess Nintendo is always innovating.

zeldasig.jpg

#36 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:37 AM

Hahah what the. I guess Nintendo is always innovating.

Yes, innovating with a hair cut . LOL.  :laugh:

#37 GreenPenInk

GreenPenInk

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

Yes, innovating with a hair cut . LOL.  :laugh:

Hahahah.

zeldasig.jpg

#38 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:03 PM

I heard that her magic comes from her hair and her outfit is made out of it so when she uses her magic she attacks with her hair so her outfit comes apart...or something. I haven't played the first game either.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#39 GreenPenInk

GreenPenInk

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:20 PM

I heard that her magic comes from her hair and her outfit is made out of it so when she uses her magic she attacks with her hair so her outfit comes apart...or something. I haven't played the first game either.

:laugh:

lol'd for real. That's the most amazing explanation for gratuitous boobage in a game I've ever heard.  Thumbs up Nintendo.

zeldasig.jpg

#40 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:35 PM

:laugh:

lol'd for real. That's the most amazing explanation for gratuitous boobage in a game I've ever heard.  Thumbs up Nintendo.

You mean Platinum because that was in the first game. Actually I think in the first game her long hair actually merged into her outfit. Now it's short so it doesn't merge but it's still made out of her hair.

Edited by Symbol, 26 June 2013 - 09:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!