Photo

Why people say Wii U is "current gen", and why they're complete dumb_____.

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:32 AM

Bayonetta 2's model alone has 126,000 polygons in it. (from the developer documentary)

her 360 model had 23,000
Kratos from God of war 3 and ascension has 22,000

The current wii u is considerably more powerful than the early devkit used for the bird demo.

And yes, flying through a massive city bigger than any environment ever shown in gow3 or ascension at break neck speed with more enemies on screen than gow 3, all higher (waaaaayyyy higher) poly and better textured than god of war 3, with much better image quality than gow 3, at twice the frame rate of gow3, is a lot more impressive than 1 big boss, sorry, half of 1 big boss, a tiny play area, a skybox, and nothing else in the scene like gow3/ascension.

Its.... not looking good for you champ.

i am talking a visual front,the plane for example in that bayonetta demo looks like its made from cardboard NOT metal,god of war LOOKS alot better imo and alot of other peoples,bayonetta may use more polys etc but it DOSNT look that good,just average

#102 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:02 AM

I think 3Dude has already proven his point syks. No matter how hard you argue he has evidence.

Signature_DK.png

#103 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:30 AM

lol yeah ok then

#104 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:06 AM

i am talking a visual front,the plane for example in that bayonetta demo looks like its made from cardboard NOT metal,god of war LOOKS alot better imo and alot of other peoples,bayonetta may use more polys etc but it DOSNT look that good,just average

Oh, Sorry about that. For some reason I thought you were attempting to make a power argument. Yeah, you can think whatever games you want look great. As long as you stay in the whole 'It looks better visually to me personally regaurdless of the actual difference in graphics' then okie dokie

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#105 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:25 AM

Yeah Wii U will be fine seriously. I believe from what I've seen Nintendo has another Gamecube on their hands I can't wait to when this gen is over and wii(ha) look back at those Wii U is weaker than ps360 claims and laugh our A$$ off.

#106 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:08 AM

Like what Gamer said, Wii U is fine. All we need are some game which are coming out soon. The graphics are no problem at all. Are you blind Syks? The U has comparable graphics.

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!