Photo

Ahoy there fellow gamers! A fair turn to you all!

Hi first post

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 gronik

gronik

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Fandom:
    Simon the SorcererTekkenQuintetZelda

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

Hello everyone, just dropping in to introduce myself; before I go comment crazy!
 I’ve enjoyed reading these forums recently for the clean debate on gaming, in most cases.
  I’d like to participate at some point if I have something really relevant to say, till then I shall work on my Banner! :L

May the link be with you.

#2 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:54 PM

Hi. :)

#3 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:09 PM

Hello there and enjoy your stay here!

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

#4 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:59 PM

Hello there, enjoy our insane company we have here.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#5 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • NNID:elvisdavebeck
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

Ahoy there! Welcome!
Hi, I'm Dave. If you wish to add me to your Wii U Friend List, my NNID is elvisdavebeck. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/user/elvisbeck., where I play Nintendo games and more.

#6 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:07 AM

That last part made no sense. May the link be with you? What's that supposed to mean? Is it because he has a sword? That's terrible! You're...terrible!  Welcome to the website and what-not. I hope you have fun going comment crazy.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#7 gronik

gronik

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:16 PM

That last part made no sense. May the link be with you? What's that supposed to mean? Is it because he has a sword? That's terrible! You're...terrible!  Welcome to the website and what-not. I hope you have fun going comment crazy.

I was just doing a Zelda inspired twist on the popular Star Wars quote, "May the force be with you."
Link being the name of the players character in Zelda because he is the Link between the Game and the player. Which if you think about Zelda always being a quest for gaining the Triforce and saving the land/Princess etc, then Link would presumably carry alot of force with him.
I can see how it makes no sense with out any context but I just presumed people on a Nintendo themed gaming forum would get the link. Sorry for the pun.

But thanks for making me feel welcome!

#8 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:27 PM

I was just doing a Zelda inspired twist on the popular Star Wars quote, "May the force be with you."
Link being the name of the players character in Zelda because he is the Link between the Game and the player. Which if you think about Zelda always being a quest for gaining the Triforce and saving the land/Princess etc, then Link would presumably carry alot of force with him.
I can see how it makes no sense with out any context but I just presumed people on a Nintendo themed gaming forum would get the link. Sorry for the pun.

But thanks for making me feel welcome!

I know who Link is. I'm pretty sure he has no Midi-chlorians therefore he can not possibly be in tune with the force.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#9 gronik

gronik

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:51 AM

I know who Link is. I'm pretty sure he has no Midi-chlorians therefore he can not possibly be in tune with the force.

Touché sir! :ph34r:

#10 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:19 AM

Welcome to the forums! 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#11 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:15 PM

Welcome Aboard :D

The Link is strong with this one.... :P

#12 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:52 PM

Welcome Legend of zelda/Starwars fan! I hope you enjoy it here! We have great people here! Make friends and be nice! :)

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#13 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:40 AM

Hello and welcome to our forums, I hope you enjoy your stay :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hi, first, post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users