#1 Dragonwarrior

Dragonwarrior

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Warrior/Quest & Anime

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:05 AM

I've always wanted to do one of these first time introductions threads.
As you can tell I'm a huge Dragon Warrior fan along with Dragon Quest and many more rpg's.
While growing up my first system was a NES and then shortly after a SNES, making me a fan of old skool Nintendo.
I consider myself an intermediate when it comes to gaming, probably even a rookie but I do enjoy most gaming styles. Basically, I have a lot to learn.
The systems I currently own are as follows: Nes, Snes, Gameboy, N64, Gameboy Color, DS Lite, Wii, 3DS, along with a PS1 and PS2.
A couple more things, David Eddings was an amazing author who contributed to Dragon Warrior, and therefore placed his mark for the future of rpg's.
Blues Brothers is a classic movie and one of my favorites. I'm also a big anime fan so for anyone else who is, feel free and ask me questions or recommendations.

I look forward to meeting both new and familiar people on the Wii U Forums!!

Check me out on the 3DS Buzz Forums @ http://www.3dsbuzz.c...gonwarrior-762/
Posted Image

#2 MLdragoMaster

MLdragoMaster

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:35 AM

Hi, and welcome to the Wii U Forums. You know me, so there isn't much to say lol. Well, read the rules, and if you're cool with them, then expect an awesome time here at the Wii U Forums. Be sure to stop by at the Chat regularly.
Posted Image

#3 GunGoomba

GunGoomba

Friend of Bulbmins

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, Mario, Peach, Zelda. Yoshi

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:43 AM

Welcome to the Wii U Forums! My name is GunGoomba. You might already have seen me there. What Wii U games do you want Nintendo to make? Also, be sure to ask Feld0 or AMAC, our friend neighborhood Yoshis any questions you have.
Posted Image

#4 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:26 AM

Welcome to the Wii U forums, my friend. I'm GameCollector44. If you need any help, or just have some questions you need answered, just ask Feld0 or AMAC, our very friendly administrators.

Also, glad to see you have nice taste in old-school RPGs. :)

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#5 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:56 AM

Good to see you here at the largest Wii U community in the world, Dragon Warrior!

You'll already know me from 3DS Buzz, so I shouldn't need to introduce myself. If you ever have any problems, don't hesitate to contact me or Feld0. Both of us would be happy to help. We also have a group of Guides, whose names are in orange, who can help you with any problems that don't require mod/admin privelages.

One of the main differences between this place and 3DS Buzz, is that we are on IP.Board, rather than vBulletin. It might take a while to get used to, but IMO, it's a much better forum software than vBulletin. The rules here are pretty much the same as 3DS Buzz's (which isn't surprising as both were written by Feld0), but there are a few small differences, so it's worth giving them a quick look.

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here!

#6 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:14 PM

I'm not much of a Dragon Quest fan, but welcome anyways! If you need any help, contact our awesome mods: Feld0 and AMAC. (BEST. MODS. EVER!!!)
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#7 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:18 PM

Hiya!
I'm Auzzie Wingman, and welcome to the Wii U Forums.

You can ask me anything. You can also go to the other guides, AMAC and Feld0 for help too.

I can't personally say that I have played Dragon Warrior, or Dragon Quest, but I do like a good RPG.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#8 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:30 PM

Welcome!

I have only played one Dragon Quest game so far, which is Dragon Quest: IX.

It was pretty good, but way too much extra content... (Although I do like lots 'n lots of content.)

I have seen the first and second Blues Brothers Movie. Funfact: In Blues Brothers, the number of cars wrecked was huge, and it's still a record-holder until today.

You seem like a cool person, so there isn't much more for me to say.

I'll see ya!

#9 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:31 PM

Hello there! Welcome to the forums! :)

I'm starrgrl24, but call me starr. I am also into the old school Nintendo stuff, though unfortunately I only started during the SNES era. I didn't get an NES. My first game was Super Mario World, but I was only like...3 years old so I was a horrible player. I STILL can't believe I can remember that game from so long! :D I pretty much owned every single Nintendo consoles and handheld after the NES. xD I'm more of a Yoshi fan and Kirby fan. I'm not a huuuge anime fan, but I do watch it when I have the time. :)

So...do you have any hobbies besides video gaming? :)

#10 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:12 PM

oo, you seem to be a fairly interesting person. Hi there. Im superdarkyoshi. I also like anime, I enjoy wolfs rain, and higurashi no naku koro ni, and of course dragon ball z. By any chance... is the movie "blues brothers" about the blues brothers?

A little bit about my self. I'm fascinated with dreams and the paranormal and am a poet/writer. I play the guitar, have been for about 2 years now and am studying blues and fretboard logic at the moment.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#11 Dragonwarrior

Dragonwarrior

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Warrior/Quest & Anime

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:42 PM

Hello there! Welcome to the forums! :)

I'm starrgrl24, but call me starr. I am also into the old school Nintendo stuff, though unfortunately I only started during the SNES era. I didn't get an NES. My first game was Super Mario World, but I was only like...3 years old so I was a horrible player. I STILL can't believe I can remember that game from so long! :D I pretty much owned every single Nintendo consoles and handheld after the NES. xD I'm more of a Yoshi fan and Kirby fan. I'm not a huuuge anime fan, but I do watch it when I have the time. :)

So...do you have any hobbies besides video gaming? :)

I've always been athletic, and that's most of the reason why I consider myself an intermediate at gaming. I'm a big advocate for hiking and love to swim, surf and rock climb.
Off roading is amazing, everyone should try it at least once. I can also play the piano and guitar but I have more love for my guitar! What about you?............... That Kirby picture is hilarious +++

oo, you seem to be a fairly interesting person. Hi there. Im superdarkyoshi. I also like anime, I enjoy wolfs rain, and higurashi no naku koro ni, and of course dragon ball z. By any chance... is the movie "blues brothers" about the blues brothers?

A little bit about my self. I'm fascinated with dreams and the paranormal and am a poet/writer. I play the guitar, have been for about 2 years now and am studying blues and fretboard logic at the moment.

The movie is not about the Blues Brothers Band, however as a blues fan they were and are amazing hands down. Blues Brothers is based of the popular 70's SNL skit between Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi. That movie was amazing and has a lot of great blues music and classic rock in it!
Posted Image

#12 Funtendo Zii

Funtendo Zii

It´s a me, Mario !

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:16 PM

I've always wanted to do one of these first time introductions threads.
As you can tell I'm a huge Dragon Warrior fan along with Dragon Quest and many more rpg's.
While growing up my first system was a NES and then shortly after a SNES, making me a fan of old skool Nintendo.
I consider myself an intermediate when it comes to gaming, probably even a rookie but I do enjoy most gaming styles. Basically, I have a lot to learn.
The systems I currently own are as follows: Nes, Snes, Gameboy, N64, Gameboy Color, DS Lite, Wii, 3DS, along with a PS1 and PS2.
A couple more things, David Eddings was an amazing author who contributed to Dragon Warrior, and therefore placed his mark for the future of rpg's.
Blues Brothers is a classic movie and one of my favorites. I'm also a big anime fan so for anyone else who is, feel free and ask me questions or recommendations.

I look forward to meeting both new and familiar people on the Wii U Forums!!

Check me out on the 3DS Buzz Forums @ http://www.3dsbuzz.c...gonwarrior-762/

Hello and welcome to the Wii U forums, biggest Wii U related community there is !
Be sure to read the rules and follow them, if you have any questions or problems, contact with staff members (mod or admin)

Have A good time here !

#13 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:52 PM

I've always been athletic, and that's most of the reason why I consider myself an intermediate at gaming. I'm a big advocate for hiking and love to swim, surf and rock climb.
Off roading is amazing, everyone should try it at least once. I can also play the piano and guitar but I have more love for my guitar! What about you?............... That Kirby picture is hilarious +++

The movie is not about the Blues Brothers Band, however as a blues fan they were and are amazing hands down. Blues Brothers is based of the popular 70's SNL skit between Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi. That movie was amazing and has a lot of great blues music and classic rock in it!

Well...I'm an intermediate gamer as well because I also spend most of my time with music. :) I play piano, but I suck at guitar. I guess I'm just so used to having my fingers press on keys and not a fingerboard...though I did play violin for 4 years as well. xD

Glad you like the picture. It was taken from a scene of Kirby Right Back At Ya...the Kirby anime. :D

#14 BazzDropperz

BazzDropperz

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:42 AM

-

Edited by BazzDropperz, 13 July 2014 - 11:59 PM.

#15 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:55 PM

Ehhhh...I'm posting too late on this probably, but, WELCOME TO WII U FORUMS!!!!!!Posted Image
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#16 Fire Mario

Fire Mario

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario! Pokemon, Kirby, and much more.

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:03 PM

Hi Dragon Warrior, you already know me from 3DS Buzz. You didn't tell me any of this information on 3DS Buzz. Anime is really good. I like Athletics it's one of my favourite sports. Off roading sounds fun. Wow, your very talented if you can play the piano and guitar too. Anyway, welcome to the Wii U forums.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!