#1 sazzielou

sazzielou

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:
    Peach

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:23 PM

Please help I just got my wii u today and have had the game pad on charge in the docking station that came with it for over 3 hours and the orange light is still on and it will not turn on so I can't even set up my wii u.

#2 Marcus Noer

Marcus Noer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

I did a quick google search for you   :)

http://techforums.ni...om/thread/17525

Someone in there, was told by Nintendo t0 unscrew the back of the gamepad and unplug the battery for 10seconds and then take it all together again. seems to work for most of them  

:D

#3 sazzielou

sazzielou

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:
    Peach

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

Thanks I have tried that and now I get the blue light come on for a few seconds and the it goes out again with no orange light now. Jut wonder if the batt is just totally dead and needs a long charge

#4 Marcus Noer

Marcus Noer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:06 PM

Thanks I have tried that and now I get the blue light come on for a few seconds and the it goes out again with no orange light now. Jut wonder if the batt is just totally dead and needs a long charge

I dont have a Wii u (yet) properly get mine from amazon tomorrow. 

But as mutch i know, you should be able to use the controller while charging?

#5 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:10 PM

If the orange light has gone out that means it's fully charged

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#6 sazzielou

sazzielou

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:
    Peach

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

But it will not turn on all I get is the blue light for about 2 seconds then nothing

#7 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:24 PM

But it will not turn on all I get is the blue light for about 2 seconds then nothing

I'd call nintendo about it and see what they think.

#8 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:33 PM

Try plugging it in without the cradle.

#9 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

If you just got it then ask for an exchange. You haven't put any purchases on it so you can still do that.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!