Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:05 PM

Looks promising. I'm a fan of the horror genre, so I'll get it when it comes out.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:08 PM

This doesn't look next Gen

#3 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:34 PM

ATLUS!? No way! I'm getting a Ps4 now, looks more scarier than Revelations.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#4 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:10 PM

Mushlikeahusky25, on 09 Jun 2013 - 5:08 PM, said:This doesn't look next Gen
I hope you're kidding. If not, why the hell are you bashing graphics on Wii U forums? Graphics don't matter remember? Only gameplay does.

#5 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:11 AM

Mushlikeahusky25, on 09 Jun 2013 - 5:08 PM, said:This doesn't look next Gen
I hope you're kidding. If not, why the hell are you bashing graphics on Wii U forums? Graphics don't matter remember? Only gameplay does.

Graphics matter. That's why the wiibu has a good chip. It's also why all Nintendo consoles save the wii had freat graphics for their time.

Don't get why you don't think someone can't critique graphics just because their on a Nintendo fan site. If you think it's because the wii u doesn't have good graphics capability, you'd be mistaken.

Also, from what little has been shown of that game, the graphics don't look next gen. Who knows? It could have been like most current wii u games and started life as a last gen game. So Sony can have a pass here.

#6 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:48 PM

Graphics matter. That's why the wiibu has a good chip. It's also why all Nintendo consoles save the wii had freat graphics for their time.

Don't get why you don't think someone can't critique graphics just because their on a Nintendo fan site. If you think it's because the wii u doesn't have good graphics capability, you'd be mistaken.

Also, from what little has been shown of that game, the graphics don't look next gen. Who knows? It could have been like most current wii u games and started life as a last gen game. So Sony can have a pass here.

Most of the post is sarcasm directed at the people on this site judging graphics, when they say graphics don't matter. It's ok.

Edited by Soul, 10 June 2013 - 02:48 PM.

#7 BnB

BnB

Shoto Killer

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fighting Game Junkie

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:55 PM

ATLUS!? No way! I'm getting a Ps4 now, looks more scarier than Revelations.

Atlus? IM SOLD.

tumblr_mr2nvhlPCe1s1terdo1_500_zpsc92fde

PSN: Kallusiive // NNIDEX_NewEra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!