Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

1. Confirmed Microsoft is actively attempting to get developers to not mention PS4 versions. If they don't say "OUR GAME IS EXCLUSIVE FOR XBONE" expect a PS4 version. #truthfact

2. More DRM messaging at Gamescom. There is no rental strategy. Try to sweep it under the rug and hope people don't remember.

3. Cloud power was designed as DRM. Period. DRM was Microsoft's idea. EA and Ubisoft are supporters, Activision slightly less so.

4. DRM plans are actually worse than what they've stated.

5. Mirror's Edge 2 at MS conference.

6. Prince of Persia (reboot?) at MS conference.

7. Secret Phil Spencer game = World of Tanks

8. Live paywall still there.

9. Dead Rising 3, and exclusive DLC for another Capcom game at MS conference.

10. No online paywall for PS4. Unconfirmed.

11. No DRM info for PS4.

http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=581089

Ignore his post, he posts like that for he won't get caught. He's posted information before in the past, and he's been right. We'll find out tomorrow if we'll see ME2 and DR3. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

Its merely hours away though.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:29 PM

This guy apparently leaked details about the 360 in 2005 too.

I believe him. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:30 PM

I'm pretty sure Sony confirmed their service would still be free.

#5 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:25 PM

If these rumors are true things won't be looking good for the Xbox One. Even a new Mirror's Edge (I loved the first one) won't stop them from bad sells. And Sony's silence is not a good sign.

Edited by Rose Red, 09 June 2013 - 09:29 PM.

Signature_DK.png

#6 ManchesterBlack

ManchesterBlack

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • NNID:ManchesterBlack
  • Fandom:
    All of Nintendo's series

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:26 PM

HOW does Microsoft think its going to survive the next-gen with this horrible console!? HOW!?

#7 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:16 PM

I honestly think Microsoft is Looking at steam and thinks it can work on consoles. On steam you can't loan or transfer game licenses at all. I never cared because all of my games (except Bioshock Infinity) cost less than $10 (I take advantage of sales).

Microsoft says themself that the disk is there only as a courtesy for those who can't wait for the game files to download off of the internet.

I just can't see this working for microsoft.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#8 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

I honestly think Microsoft is Looking at steam and thinks it can work on consoles. On steam you can't loan or transfer game licenses at all. I never cared because all of my games (except Bioshock Infinity) cost less than $10 (I take advantage of sales).

Microsoft says themself that the disk is there only as a courtesy for those who can't wait for the game files to download off of the internet.

I just can't see this working for microsoft.

Sorta reminds me of that old rumour about the Xbone not including a disc drive at all. Microsoft has dug itself to far to properly redeem itself, they could announce a proper Banjo Kazooie title worth it's name and offer the entire system for $300 outright and i still wouldn't touch it with a 12 foot pole.

Posted Image

This is where it ends

#9 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:04 PM

I imagine Micrisift will end up doing a complete 360. All this drm crap and stuff will be highly unpopular, but I do belive it's intergral to being able to install directly onto the hard drive, and cannot easily be changed.

And yes, the 360 is intentional. I don't think there's any going back from this.

I should really be waiting until after the conference though.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#10 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:33 PM

What does DRM stand for again?
No sig.

#11 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:20 AM

What does DRM stand for again?

Digital rights management.

Or "permission" from them to play your game.

#12 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:31 AM

Digital rights management.

Or "permission" from them to play your game.

Permission to play THEIR game, for a temporary amount of time they decide.

You will never own a single thing you buy on xbone.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#13 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:57 AM

At this point I've pretty much given up on the Xbox One, and that's not good when the system hasn't even come out yet. 

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#14 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:53 AM

Oooohh boy! This is going to bite MS in the ass sooner or later.

#15 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:34 PM

The thing about steam is your account moves with you as you update your PC. I'm sure PC's will be with us for a long time.

The xbox one may only exist for 5 years as a major platform (or a lot less with the way its going currently) and then your game leasing is likely to die with the end of the console.

Anything you have bought for the xbox one could be dead money.

This seems like something that may have worked if the xbox one was totally state of the art but its frankly a real mess of a console anyway and massively inferior to ps4.

#16 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:27 PM

5. Mirror's Edge 2 at MS
conference.
6. Prince of Persia (reboot?) at MS
conference.

6 not, 5 was close.. maybe this guy only knew the earlier plans.
No sig.

#17 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

Permission to play THEIR game, for a temporary amount of time they decide.

You will never own a single thing you buy on xbone.

*shudder* the dark age has arrived. Consoles always had that as a plus in my mind. Now? Help us Nintendo and Sony, you're our only hope!

#18 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:13 PM

SONY, I AM BUYING YOUR PS4 YOU AMAZING B*****DS YOU!!!!!!!!! PS4 1,000,000% nailed it.

#19 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:34 PM

Wish I saw this thread earlier. I love pre E3 leaks. Oh well. :)

Posted Image

#20 ChrisTerror

ChrisTerror

Blooper

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • NNID:ChrisTerror

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:06 PM

PS4 cannot get here quickly enough :( They bish slapped Microsoft left and right then walked away laughing and mumbled "btw its also 100 bucks cheaper". lol. Great work Sony, *throws 400 bucks at screen*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!