Photo

Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III are officially coming to PS4!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

If any of you watched Sony's conference moments ago Final Fantasy Versus XIII now called Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3 are officially coming to PS4!!!!

I will put both trailers once they are uploaded in any game website's youtube channel.

But oh my god did you see those trailers! FF15 looked amazing! Kingdom Hearts 3's visual styles amazed the hell out of me! I'm buying a PS4, Day 1. Don't care about money I'll cancel my pre orders just for the damn thing! I have to thank Sony for this, I'm sure they were the ones who saw the feedback and addressed Square about it. I'm so exited! WOOOH!

Jj59Vi6_zps624f48ec.gif

Edited by Julio93, 10 June 2013 - 06:48 PM.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

Did they indicate that KH3 would be exclusive to PS4?

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#3 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

Did they indicate that KH3 would be exclusive to PS4?

I hope not :(

#4 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:30 PM

If you could have seen the smile on my 24yr old face when KH3 came on....

at 1st I'm like...square enix and disney???? what weirdo rpg game are they about to show....then.....the classic KH melody that soothes me....ahhh yes.

#5 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:44 PM

FFXV! =)

#6 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:52 PM

DONT F WITH ME SQUARE!! DONT DO IT! my fragile mind can't take anymore heartbreak.

#7 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

I heard Kingdom Hearts 3 was also coming to the Wii U.

#8 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

I was so ready to be disappointed with a remix I didn't even let my hopes get up when I saw KH. Skipped a whole gen but I'm glad to have a main series KH game again. Just bought a PS3 Holidays '11 so I selfishly hope it doesn't come out too soon hehe.

Posted Image

#9 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:54 PM

I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

My reaction to the Kingdom Hearts 3 reveal.

I couldn't care less about XV or Versus or what have you. 

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#10 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:09 PM

Console just keeps getting better :D

#11 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:13 PM

I heard Kingdom Hearts 3 was also coming to the Wii U.

Yeah, right...

If that were true, though, that would be awesome.

Sadly, this gives me more reason to buy a PS4 than a Wii U for the time being. Thankfully, Nintendo's conference is promised to not be another E3 2011/2013 (where a LEGO game is hyped up by Reggie to be the most exciting Wii U title, seriously.), otherwise the Wii U would be dead in the water right now for me. =(

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#12 thechamp80

thechamp80

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:52 PM

Both Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III are coming to PS4 and XB1. If Nintendo decides to scrap the Wii U and go with a more powerful system, then maybe it will be on that too.

#13 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

VGCrasher, on 11 Jun 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:I heard Kingdom Hearts 3 was also coming to the Wii U.
get ready for dissapointment.

#14 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

Well, I don't really care if Kingdom Hearts 3 is exclusive to the ps4. I'm honestly just happy that they announced that they are developing it. Even though we won't be able to play it for a couple of years, since it is still being developed. I'm also glad that they announced Final Fantasy XV. Have actually been waiting for that game for awhile. Hopefully they will release it in 2014, and they have finished developing it. Since we have seen actual gameplay, it is somewhat reassuring. 

Edited by Elric, 13 June 2013 - 09:37 AM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#15 EvilMoogle

EvilMoogle

Spiny

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:17 AM

Both Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III are coming to PS4 and XB1. If Nintendo decides to scrap the Wii U and go with a more powerful system, then maybe it will be on that too.

You do realize that the leap from 7th to 8th generation is so tiny that for example a game like Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Watchdogs are coming out on 7th and 8th generation and who knows they'll probably continue doing that for a lot of titles there is money to be made and there is literally no reason to not continue releasing games on let's say PS3/360 which is probably where you think Wii-U stands with in performance.

Just because a game looks better on PS4 and Xbox One doesn't mean it's not possible to get it to run on the Wii-U.

The issue is the Wii-U is not selling as much as it should be. If Wii-U sales were a lot higher I bet KH3 would have come to the Wii-U as well. You should really calm down with the "Nintendo needs a more powerful system bla bla" when that is clearly not the issue with the Wii-U. It's poor marketing, and a lack of titles on launch that make the Wii-U worth purchasing.

#16 thechamp80

thechamp80

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:10 PM

You do realize that the leap from 7th to 8th generation is so tiny that for example a game like Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Watchdogs are coming out on 7th and 8th generation and who knows they'll probably continue doing that for a lot of titles there is money to be made and there is literally no reason to not continue releasing games on let's say PS3/360 which is probably where you think Wii-U stands with in performance.

Just because a game looks better on PS4 and Xbox One doesn't mean it's not possible to get it to run on the Wii-U.

The issue is the Wii-U is not selling as much as it should be. If Wii-U sales were a lot higher I bet KH3 would have come to the Wii-U as well. You should really calm down with the "Nintendo needs a more powerful system bla bla" when that is clearly not the issue with the Wii-U. It's poor marketing, and a lack of titles on launch that make the Wii-U worth purchasing.

You do realize that the multi gen games that are coming out at launch are not taking full advantage of the next gen hardware right? The same thing happened with the 360 last gen. 

#17 EvilMoogle

EvilMoogle

Spiny

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:42 PM

You do realize that the multi gen games that are coming out at launch are not taking full advantage of the next gen hardware right? The same thing happened with the 360 last gen. 

That same logic applies to the Wii-U.

And you are still missing the point because until you show me a game that is "taking full advantage" of the PS4/Xbox One you can't say the Wii-U needs to be more powerful because like I said Watchdogs and Black Flag are coming to the Wii-U as well which is proof that currently at this point in time the Wii-U's problem isn't the hardware itself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!