#1 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

100 Years ago a huge war broke out. The Humans were trying to wipe out the elves for being dragon keepers. There was many deaths on both sides, but with dragons the elves were simply unbeatable. There is a small amount of humans hiding in the mountains, Elves do not go anywhere near them. But humans constantly massacre whole villages of Elves. The humans are slowly dying out. When a massacre is finished the dragons will attack the humans and leave them paralyzed with pain and then come back a few days later and kill them. The Elves are gentle animals that will avoid a battle if they have to. They have a very spiritual religion and worship a giant tree that is on the Draco Isle millions of dragons rest in it's branches and there is the largest Elven settling on earth in it's branches also.

Here is the applying form.

Name:
Race (Elf or Human):
If elf: Do you betray your fellow elves or work with them?:
If Human: Do you help or kill elves?:
Personality:
Class:
Good or Evil:

Classes are important, they are the foundation for this RP. Here is a list of them;

Elven Classes (Please note no elven classes are evil, that is chosen in your applying form):
Light: Very light footed, specialize in fast attacks that wear down an enemies defence and then get their dragon to finish them off. Wear very little armour. Weapon of preference: Bow and arrows
Heavy: Not light footed, will use very strong attacks to knock out an enemy and get their dragon to finish them off or just kill them. Wears thick armour but is easily penetrated with magic. Weapon of preference: Huge sword.
Demonic: Winged. Uses dark magic that can drive a person mad or torture them so they cannot move and get the dragon to kill them or anything else you want. Wears no armour and is very weak with melee. Weapon of preference: Miniature moon on a staff
Angelic:Winged. Uses light magic that can give someone a change of heart and attack the other side, or blind them or anything else you want. Wears no armour and is very weak with melee. Weapon of preference: Miniature star on a staff.
Dragon lord: In battle will turn into a humanoid dragon and attack with fire or poison. Has thick plates that cannot be penetrated with magic but will smash to pieces with a tough melee attack. Can not use a weapon.

Human classes (Please note no classes are good, that is chosen in your applying form):
Poison Mage: A magician that uses poison attacks, if they attempt to use melee they will be punish themselves with they're own poison. Wears very thin ropes, it will not be penetrated by anything but fire. Weapon of preference: Staff injected with poison vials.
Fire Mage: A magician that uses fire attacks, if they attempt to use melee they will punish themselves and set themselves on fire. Wears very thin robes, can not be penetrated by anything but poison. Weapon of preference: Everlasting fire rod.
Gunman: A thin, slick human that owns a number of powerful guns. If they kill a demonic or angelic elf they will gain a magical gun upon their death. With one bullet that will reload itself once it has attacked or killed it's target. If they attempt to use their magic gun against a demonic or angelic elf than the bullet will attack the gunman. Wears leather armour that is easily penetrated by any kind of attack other than fire. Weapon of preference: any kind of gun.
Knight: A idiotic human who likes nothing more than to slay an elf or dragon. They use a huge sword or a vast collection of bombs. They wear incredibly heavy armour that reduces their mobility to a miniature level, if they attempt to weild a bow they will just snap it inbetween their incredibly strong hands. They're armour is impossible to penetrate by anything but fire. But it will melt onto the knights skin and burn him to death. It requires a very very strong amount of fire to do it though. It can only be done if 3 dragon lords attempt it at once.
Madman: A person released from the asylum because of their bloodlust. They will rip anything but a dragon to shreds with it's hands with ease. They will turn over to the other side of the battle with no reason because of their madness though. (Happens after every 5 posts of battle). They also wear no armour unless they take it from their enemy.

Here is my form:

Name: Mareo(rare, unknown) Miki (tree)
Race (Elf or Human): Elf
If elf: Do you betray your fellow elves or work with them?: Work with them
If Human: Do you help or kill elves?:
Weapon: A small moon that he can transform into anything he needs as long as it's warfare related (inherited from grandfather).
Appearance: Teal eyes and neon green hair. Very tall and skinny, wears long black jeans and a T-shirt with a number of stars on it.
Personality: Kind, never loses his temper but easily has his feelings hurt. Is very shy and only has a very close circle of friends.
Class: Demonic
Good or Evil: Good

I just wrote this essay so I'm not starting this off.

Edited by HaHa-No, 30 August 2011 - 08:21 AM.

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#2 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:48 AM

(I'm bringing in my D&D character, even though he's a half-demon in it. But I'll make him human.)

Name: Lucius Arioch
Race: Human.
If Human: Lucius isn't bound to helping elves or his own kind, but only if he feels like it.
Weapon: A handgun, a crossbow, and a dagger.
Appearance: Grey eyes, tall and lean, and dirty blond hair. He wears a padded brown longcoat(with some metal plating inside it), dark padded jeans, a grey silk shirt, and sometimes a hat.
Personality: Lucius sees life as a game and loves to have fun with it. If something benefits him in the long run, he will do it. He has no true allegiance, making him dangerous to trust and is smiled upon by the chaos lords. But even through that, he doesn't care for deities and looks down upon those who wish to please them. He can appear charismatic.
Class: Rougue (A variation upon the gunman class. The only notable difference is that Lucius carries up to 3 or 4 weapons and is more of a thief. Being a rogue, he can't obtain a magic gun, but his armour is slightly better than a gunman's)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

#3 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:49 PM

ill join, just let me think of a character. ill edit this post when I get a chance with my sign up sheet.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#4 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:56 AM

Since nobody else is replying, let's actually RP now :P.

Mareo woke up and stared around the room. He groaned. His dragon had ate all the treats hidden in his room again, Drain loved the honey covered celery pieces. Mareo had no idea why, they tasted horrible to him. But at least Drain liked them. The dragon was getting to much of a sweet tooth, he was sure he had seen a cavity the other day. He slid out of bed and yanked on his clothes hastily. The village chief had seen a large number of Humans heading towards them all. Everybody old enough had been getting trained all week. Mareo was going to be late again if he didn't hurry up. He knew he wasn't meant to but in he was in a rush. His wings burst out with a splash of blood on his wall. He broke into a sprint and jumped. His feet left the ground and the wind started rushing across his face. In a matter of seconds he was at the training grounds. he looked back and saw Drain plopped down next to him. Them glanced at his hut to see that Drain had smashed his barn to pieces again while coming out. Drain leaned forward and started licking Mareo's back. It stung terribly, but he knew that Drain had saved him from being yelled at by cleaning up the blood. It'd seem like he had folded out his wings neatly as he came near the training grounds. He looked around, everybody else apart from a few were already there. Everybody showed up early normally, of course. But not normally as early as this. He fluttered over to his teacher. WHo was yelling at a girl who had somehow got her wings pierced. He looked up at Mareo muttered dismissed to the girl and looked at him as if he was going to tell him to sit on a naughty step.
"Flew here again did we?" He asked accusingly.
"I'm sorry Sir"
"As you should be!" he shouted "You realize it is a SERIOUS crime to fly underage without adult supervision don't you?!"
"Of course Mr. Hems but-"
"No buts! And Sir, if you please."
"What is my punishment going to be Sir?"
"I would have just charged you, but for the cheek. You can clean my dragons barn after the lesson."
"Ok, Sir."
"Now, what did you want to talk to me about?"
"My- uhh walls..."
"I want ten Kipo Nuts if you want me to clean your blood again Mareo."
"Ten? Sir, I'm only-"
"I know your only sixteen, alright look. If you take down 10 targets without missing once then I'll half it, and if you take down twenty then I'll half it again."
"2.5 Kipo Nuts?"
"Slice one in half"
"Oh. Shall I start now?"
"Please do." As Mr.Hems muttered those last words 20 targets popped up in front of them. "If you take down me after doing twenty, I'll do it free."
"But Sir, your a Dragon Lord, I couldn't penetrate your armour for my life."
"I thought you knew Necromancy?"
"Well, yes of course I do. But the complicated form takes ages."
"Then use a number of short ones, simple.Your so blind sometimes Mareo. Now take down those targets!" Mareo pulled of his necklace with a moon hanging off it and took the moon off. He transformed it into a staff and shot a number of midnight blue flames from it. As they neared the targets they split up and blew up. A large number of splinters hurtled towards the ground.
"Well, that's the targets gone, I believe." Mr. Hem's muttered while making the splinters disappear in a puff of smoke. "Now you just have to make me give up while attacking me with an onslaught of spells." Just after he said that a number of armour plates shot down his back and a pair of wings sprouted neatly, two thick horns sprouted from the top of his head and his head itself developed a number of scales. He lunged towards Mareo, just before they collided Mareo flew into the air gently. Mr. Hems smiled and shot into the air also. The staff Mareo was clutching turned into a large scythe and a huge skeletal bird burst out of the ground. There was a shout and a smashing sound as a number of Mr.Hems armour plates smashed to pieces.
"STOP!" the shout probably rang throughout the whole village. Mareo released the bird and it flew off, a few seconds after it fell apart and left a pile of bones where it had been. Mr. Hems flew to the ground hastily, cradling his bleeding skin. He transformed back into a human and turned towards Mareo.
"I'll clean your wall at 4 O' Clock. But you still owe me a clean for my dragons barn." He said, forcing a smile.
"But Sir... your wound-"
"Will be fine. Stop worrying and go for a fly or something."
"But Sir, it's illegal."
"You had no regard for that about school, your such a teachers pet. Have some fun Mareo. You can clean the barn when you get back."
"Thank you sir."
"No, Mareo, thank you for proving to me that your actually worth going into this battle today." he said, wincing.

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

#5 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:46 PM

(For clarity, Pyro calls Lucius "Larry")
Lucius jumped out of the large hut as it set ablaze, hauling a large sack behind him. The occupants were none other than a few rich knights and their captives. Easily convincing them, he was able to enter, promising them a sack of treasure and the location of a dragon's horde. As they looked over the map, in confusion, they too late to defend against the poison darts. After they were on the ground, Lucius was free to completely loot them. Before leaving, he tossed the keys into a cage where several human forms lay. He supposed they were elves, but it didn't matter, he was already out as the hut began to burn. Lucius supposed they escaped, they were magic beings, after all, but he was not interested in the current struggles.
Sneaking back into town, Larry made it into his friend's house.

"A successful raid?" The older man asked Lucius.
"Of course, but most of it is your pay."
Lucius dropped the sack and sat down.
"Now, did you make the Nullsteel, Pyro?"
The old man sighed, "I did, but I was only able to craft bolts. Bullets aren't made the same way."
"It's fine, bullets work against men, nullsteel works against elves. But what I will need to worry about are the dragons."
"So you do plan on hunting for mithril?" Pyro got up and stood over his workbench.
"Of course, I have tons of enemies and few allies. Besides, I'm sure I could find some nice treasures."
"Larry, dragons, are fierce beasts. Bullets and daggers can't take them down, not even nullsteel."
"Do you suggest I look elsewhere? Few places sell mithril, and even then, it's not top grade."
"Top grade? You imply that you are searching for black mithril?"
Lucius chuckled, "No, I am searching for dragon mithril. They are treasure hunters, if they have mithril, it will be the finest."
Larry stood by the window, not wishing to argue. He took the nullsteel bolts and a few materials and packed them.
"If I do meet up with a dragon, what will you suggest?"
Pyro chuckled, "You aren't a knight, your weapons are close to useless."
"I'll take out the wings, first" Larry smiled, before he was out the window.
"Stay safe, old friend..."

#6 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:53 AM

Mareo slashed out his wings again, throwing a sheet of blood into Mr. Hem's face, he sighed and walked off to a water fountain. Mareo threw himself into the air. The wind whipped his face as he flew quickly through the air. After roughly a half hour of flying he chokes as a huge amount of smoke filled his lungs.He found himself falling down through the air. He realized his staff had transformed back into a small moon and teleported itself into his pocket... somehow. He grabbed it and once again turned it into a scythe. A large number of skeletal humans rushed out the burning building. They had melted armour sticking to their bones, the rest hung off or fell on the floor as they ran. They reached as high as they could and just before Mareo collided with the ground, they caught him.
"Thankyou" he said, bowing awkwardly. They nodded and dashed back into the building. Mareo looked around, he was completely lost. He couldn't ask the skeletal knights anything, because, of course the quick form of necromancy restricts them from speaking. He turned his scythe into a small piece of chalk. He drew a circle around himself and wrote a number of runes inside. He pondered on what to conjure for a few seconds. But he decided to get an elf, however creepy it could be. He wrote elf in the runes and he heard a clanging and a phumping sound. He span around to it, there was a melted cage holding a number of elven skeletons. There was one living and saying something Mareo couldn't hear and one that looked unconscious. The fire was roaring over most sound. And as the skeletal elf limped nearer a few nearby trees caught fire.
"Excuse me! Do you-" his voice was cut off as tree crashed down smashing the building to pieces. "Know where Elvro is?"
"It is straight South."
"Thankyou!" the elf nodded weakly and turned into a pile of bones as Mareo turned his chalk back into a scythe and removed the chalk circle with it. He ran forwards and grabbed the unconscious elf and told the other one to run. They had got out the way of the melted cage before a tree came crashing down onto it. Mareo jumped and started to fly. He was going ridiculously fast. Faster then he ever had before. He didn't know how, as he was lugging an unconscious elf around. Who was decidedly heavier than healthy. He landed next to his house, and walked inside his barn.

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!