elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • NNID:elvisdavebeck
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:29 AM

I think the WWE should consider porting their games to Wii U. Any thoughts on that?
Hi, I'm Dave. If you wish to add me to your Wii U Friend List, my NNID is elvisdavebeck. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/user/elvisbeck., where I play Nintendo games and more.

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:37 AM

I think the WWE should consider porting their games to Wii U. Any thoughts on that?

Would be nice, I like wrestling but for now there are no Wii U WWE games coming out. Take Two, who bought up THQ has the WWE license and stated they are skipping Wii U.

For now.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:50 AM

Would be nice, I like wrestling but for now there are no Wii U WWE games coming out. Take Two, who bought up THQ has the WWE license and stated they are skipping Wii U.

For now.

True. I think WWE has skipped Nintendo in general with their last two games too (WWE 12 and 13).
Hi, I'm Dave. If you wish to add me to your Wii U Friend List, my NNID is elvisdavebeck. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/user/elvisbeck., where I play Nintendo games and more.

#4 Coggit

Coggit

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:25 AM

True. I think WWE has skipped Nintendo in general with their last two games too (WWE 12 and 13).

Nope, WWE have always released their games on the Wii - including '12 and '13.

#5 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:49 AM

You are right Coggit. I stand corrected.

#6 dustinb12

dustinb12

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    CM Punk, Zelda, Mario, Batman, ECW

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:49 AM

yes please. but not the same ps2 crap we've been getting. wwe 13 is fun but so glitched out

Save the Deku trees!

#7 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:51 AM

I quite enjoy the all star series, even if we just got that on Wii U i'd be happy. I have it for 3ds and it's not bad.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#8 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:07 AM

I quite enjoy the all star series, even if we just got that on Wii U i'd be happy. I have it for 3ds and it's not bad.

I'll have to check that out. I hope they make WWE 2K15 for the Wii U.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!