Photo

What is your favorite Sony published game?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your favorite Sony published game? (24 member(s) have cast votes)

From Sony?

1. Crash Bandicoot (1 votes [4.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.17%

2. Spyro (3 votes [12.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

3. Ape Escape (1 votes [4.17%] - View)

4. Medivel (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Jak & Daxter (2 votes [8.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

6. Ratchet & Clank (2 votes [8.33%] - View)

7. Sly Cooper (1 votes [4.17%] - View)

8. Killzone (1 votes [4.17%] - View)

9. God of War (0 votes [0.00%])

10. Uncharted (4 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

11. Infamous (1 votes [4.17%] - View)

12. Twisted Metal (2 votes [8.33%] - View)

13. Ico / Shadow of the Colossus (2 votes [8.33%] - View)

14. LittleBigPlanet (4 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

15. Parappa the Rapper (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

Let me just say, I am not a Sony hater, I actually really liked their mature rated games, Playstation All Stars is what I really dislike not Sony games, and NO its not that its a Smash clone, I played it for 4 straight months and I tried my hardest to like it but its utter garbage. Everything about it is bad, the sound design is god awful, the music is straight from the other games, the stages have horrible platforming placements, the story mode is stupid "With my playstation power I'll rule the world with my fists" "With my playstation power I can protect everyone" With my playstation power i can show off to my friends.", adding in 3rd party characters is unwanted and very misleading since its suppose to celebrate Sony characters, the rival battles were the dumbest way of starting a rival fight, the final boss is trash, and the cutscenes were boring. There is absolutely nothing you could say to me about that trash of a game, if you even like that trash, don't even mention it to me, it should have never been made, and its definitely does not deserve to be at Evo.

Okay now that I got that out of the way. I got my playstation because my brother wanted it, all it had were demos, and Parappa is the only game that was entertaining, I played it so much as a kid and its a shame he never continued. I saw Crash Bandicoot and Spyro in commercials and Target store demos, I was thinking "Wow I wish i could play it." but never got to because the PS1 didn't really do much besides load load and load.Then at the time the ps2 launched, Jak and Sly Cooper caught my interests, but at the time, PS2's were sold out in my area every single time, when I finally got my PS2, I just forgot about them so I didn't get to play them besides playing Ape Escape 3 and Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence. But when the Ps3 launched I gotten it right when MGS4 was released, I even got Littlebigplanet cause it really caught my interest, I played it so much back then cause it was really good and funny and almost bought all the licensed costume DLC. Then a year later a friend of mine in high school kept talking about Uncharted 1, like "OMG Uncharted is the best!" Then told me to get it because it will have multiplayer and he wants to play with me, he even told me it was from the guys who made Jak & Daxter, and that kind of lit up my interests and it was rated T at the time, so when I got it....I didn't know i was missing out on a great game, the single player was an amazing adventure, then when PSN had that outage 2 years ago and Sony gave us 4 free games, I got Infamous cause of the skin pack Uncharted 2 had, and that was also amazing. Then played Infamous 2 and that was twice as good. I bought Littlebigplanet 2 and....that wasn't as fun as the first one, like the first one I played so much of it but when I played 2 something wasn't right. Then later when everything released years ago was cheaper, I got my license to buy M rated games, I bought Killzone 2 and God of War 3. MY GOD! Those games were pretty as hell!

I like almost all of Sony's published games over the years, Out of all the Playstation developers and games, Naughty Dog is my favorite developers working for Sony, I finally got my hands on Jak & Daxter collection yesterday because its selling for $10, now the Last of Us is unlike any other game out there id say they are the Rareware of Sony. Ico Studio is my second favorite considering it takes 5 years for them to make a game. I am hoping that the Last Guardian will release in less than 3 years on PS4. My favorite characters are Drake & Cole, they are really likable and creative for a treasure hunter and a super hero.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:26 PM

Why couldn't you have done multi-choice D:

#3 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

Shadow of the Colossus is my favourite game of all time, but I have to give major props to the Ape Escape games for being really fun and really dumb all at the same time.

...Why is there no Ape Escape HD Collection?

#4 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:36 PM

Uncharted all the way!! All though, I would pick ATV offroad furry over it if it was on the list!! Am I the only one who freaking loved those games!!

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#5 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:43 PM

Out of all the Sony games I played since the PS1, Twisted Metal has always stood out to me, especially 2. Mr. Slam, Axel, and Minion were awesome to play with.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#6 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:59 PM

Crash bandicoot,Uncharted series,Twisted metal (twisted metal 2 on PS1)

#7 BnB

BnB

Shoto Killer

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fighting Game Junkie

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:04 PM

Out of all the Sony games I played since the PS1, Twisted Metal has always stood out to me, especially 2. Mr. Slam, Axel, and Minion were awesome to play with.

THIS!

I've played almost every game published by Sony on that list and I've actually enjoyed all of them at one point of time. I was going to say the Uncharted series is my favorite but based of my childhood I'd have to say Twisted Metal, especially 2 and Black. Twisted Metal was so unique at the time, there was no other games like it and I've spent many hours as a child playing it.

Another good series you forgot to mention is Resistance. (Unless you intentionally left it out of the poll). 

tumblr_mr2nvhlPCe1s1terdo1_500_zpsc92fde

PSN: Kallusiive // NNIDEX_NewEra

#8 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:45 PM

I voted for Jak & Daxter, but man, I really want to try out the franchises. 

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#9 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:57 PM

I loved littlebigplanet and Uncharted

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#10 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:11 PM

Its really between ratched and clank and killzone.

I own all of each. there great games.

Also like mgs even tho its not a sony only game. Funny that it started out on nintendo but never went back.

well take that back they did have one on the gamecube but it was a remake after the ps release.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#11 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

It was a hard decision, but Spyro is the only one I've played through the entire story.

#12 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:19 PM

spyro is a sony published game? everything on my gamecube is a lie! (and skylanders)

wa3Nq7j.png

#13 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

In before The Last Of Us

But in all seriousness it would have to be sly cooper series or infamous or jak and daxter or TLOU

#14 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:43 PM

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

bth_troll-face-meme.png

In all serious, though, Ratchet and Clank.

Among one of the first games I ever played on the PS2, and it's definitely among my favorite PS2 games. (3rd one, specifically)

Edited by Trite, 14 June 2013 - 08:47 PM.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#15 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

Ratchet & Clank. One of the first games I ever played. 

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

#16 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:05 AM

I voted for Uncharted from that list as that is my favourite Sony franchise. I love those kind of third person action, puzzle solving adventure games. That said having played The Last Of Us it is by far the best game Sony has ever released. Naughty Dog are just geniuses when it comes to game development.

#17 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:34 AM

It was a hard decision, but Spyro is the only one I've played through the entire story.

^^My new favourite forum member right here.

I voted for Spyro but it was a close call between that and Crash Bandicoot 1-3.

I can't believe Little Big Planet has got more votes than Crash and Spyro, obviously there are some people on here too young to have played these classics.

#18 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:00 PM

Freaking Spyro, wow man, I loved that game, I owned almost all of them, that brings back memories :D

#19 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:00 AM

Spyro the Dragon. So many hours were lost to that CD.

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

#20 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:38 AM

APE ESCAPE!!! I had sooo much fun playing it on the PS1/PS2! WE NEED APE ESCAPE 4 OR AN HD COLLECTION!!!! 

Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!