Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Sonic, Star wars, WWE , DBZ

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:42 PM

Hello everyone

I am Chriz Aka The mole. Yes I'm logged on via Twitter! Woo #TwitterUser :P

I am a WiiU owner since launch here (uk) and really was just looking for a cool board to talk Nintendo without the annoying troll/popular bashing on other boards. I mean if someone likes Halo cool for them, I if I enjoy Mario cool for me. There is no need to bash it just cause you hate it.

I am also somone who does youtube reviews of games on Wiiu + Ps3 + more. I'd post a link to my channle but I think that would be breaking the advertizement rules.

Feel free to add me to twitter and if you tell me your from here i'll send a follow back. I hate writing these intros but I'll try to do my best one.

WiiU account name : SSJmole

Ps3 account name : SSJmole

Favourite game series : Mario , Sonic , Little Big Planet , The Sims , Street fighter , Mortal Kombat and WWE

favourite genre : Fighting

Least favourite genre : FPS

Favoutie Wiiu Game at the time of writig this : Lego City Undercover + Zombiu

Upcoming games i'm most excited for on wiiU : Sonic Lost world , Mario 3d world , Bayonetta 2,  Mario Kart and SSB

I think that covers all about me. Yes my taste in games is all over the place. I can enjoy a simple fun game like Nintendo land or enjoy a game like Resident evil 1 to 3 (they lost me with more action focus)

so "feel the mole-mentum!"

Chriz

Edited by ChrizAkaTheMole, 18 June 2013 - 03:56 PM.

#2 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

Wow! Me and you are going to get along quite well!! See you around the forums, stay active, and stay appropriate! Enjoy yourself!

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#3 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

Hello everyone

I am Chriz Aka The mole. Yes I'm logged on via Twitter! Woo #TwitterUser :P

I am a WiiU owner since launch here (uk) and really was just looking for a cool board to talk Nintendo without the annoying troll/popular bashing on other boards. I mean if someone likes Halo cool for them, I if I enjoy Mario cool for me. There is no need to bash it just cause you hate it.

I am also somone who does youtube reviews of games on Wiiu + Ps3 + more. I'd post a link to my channle but I think that would be breaking the advertizement rules.

Feel free to add me to twitter and if you tell me your from here i'll send a follow back. I hate writing these intros but I'll try to do my best one.

WiiU account name : SSJmole

Ps3 account name : SSJmole

Favourite game series : Mario , Sonic , Little Big Planet , The Sims , Street fighter , Mortal Kombat and WWE

favourite genre : Fighting

Least favourite genre : FPS

Favoutie Wiiu Game at the time of writig this : Lego City Undercover + Zombiu

Upcoming games i'm most excited for on wiiU : Sonic Lost world , Mario 3d Land , Bayonetta 2,  Mario Kart and SSB

I think that covers all about me. Yes my taste in games is all over the place. I can enjoy a simple fun game like Nintendo land or enjoy a game like Resident evil 1 to 3 (they lost me with more action focus)

so "feel the mole-mentum!"

Chriz

Mario 3D land is not on Wii U? Lol. Welcome to Wii U forums! If you need anything just ask!

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#4 ChrizAkaTheMole

ChrizAkaTheMole

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:55 PM

If I knew how to edit i'd correct that. I meant 3d world :P

Edit : found edit button

Edited by ChrizAkaTheMole, 18 June 2013 - 03:56 PM.

#5 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:36 PM

You seem like a cool guy so welcome to a cool site. You got a few bashers here during E3 but they settled down and it's been pretty good. I go by many names but you can call me Saturn. Welcome aboard.

BTW it says you are a reviewer of comics and games online on your profile. I just checked you out and you seem cool.

Signature_DK.png

#6 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:17 PM

Hello and welcome to our forums, I hope you enjoy your stay :D

#7 ChrizAkaTheMole

ChrizAkaTheMole

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:02 PM

BTW it says you are a reviewer of comics and games online on your profile. I just checked you out and you seem cool.

Thank You :) I'm glad you enjoyed it

#8 CookieEpic

CookieEpic

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mostly Cave Story

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:31 PM

Are you..THIS kind of mole?

ResettiSSBB.jpg

If so, i already despise you. I DIDN'T MEANT TO RESET, I HAD TO GO GET PIZZA. Sheesh.

86c.gif

#9 ChrizAkaTheMole

ChrizAkaTheMole

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:40 PM

Sure!, I'll take it! at least it's the animal which is what im nicknamed after and at least it's NOT another "orginal" use of austin powers "mole! mole"! moley!" skit lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!