#1 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:31 PM

Okay so for a game like the sims 3 when they come out with stuff like Island Paradise or Seasons do they have to remake the entire game or do they add in the worlds as a form of DLC. Isnt the expansion packs the same game just with different worlds/mods/ and skins? I really need someone to explain this to me. Sims 3 has like 10 different "Expansion packs" and ive been told that everytime a new one comes out that EA remakes the entire Sims game to work with the expansion pack.. I always thought it was just new mods, skins, and textures that EA put on their current sims engine.

#2 Kiki Neko-Chan

Kiki Neko-Chan

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii/U, The Sims

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:57 AM

Okay so for a game like the sims 3 when they come out with stuff like Island Paradise or Seasons do they have to remake the entire game or do they add in the worlds as a form of DLC. Isnt the expansion packs the same game just with different worlds/mods/ and skins? I really need someone to explain this to me. Sims 3 has like 10 different "Expansion packs" and ive been told that everytime a new one comes out that EA remakes the entire Sims game to work with the expansion pack.. I always thought it was just new mods, skins, and textures that EA put on their current sims engine.

EA doesn't re-make the game, Stuff/Expansion packs are basically large DLC that add to your game. So your thoughts were right!

Add Mii on miiverse:

thewiiuguy

^ dayum what a creative name

#3 BnB

BnB

Shoto Killer

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fighting Game Junkie

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:12 AM

Yep, what Kiki said is right.

You must have the BASE sim game in order for expansions/stuff packs to work!

tumblr_mr2nvhlPCe1s1terdo1_500_zpsc92fde

PSN: Kallusiive // NNIDEX_NewEra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!