Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

I think it looks promising. Although I'm a fan of hand-drawn shows, there are good CGI shows out there like Transformers Prime and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. People are upset because it's different from previous Batman shows, I like it.  People are also upset about Young Justice being cancelled, which was an average show at best. I like the direction they are going with this show, it better than using the typical recycle villains over and over again. I've also really haven't been a fan of The Joker since Mark Hamill retired. Looks like a combination between The Batman and Batman Beyond, I can't wait! 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

took me a bit to figure out if it was a game or a cartoon, i hope this turns out well, I like how cartoon batman looks

wa3Nq7j.png

#3 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:44 AM

What!? Young Justice is being cancelled? I only just got into that show! Oh well, I guess I'll still have all the earlier episodes that I missed to watch...

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#4 Mara

Mara

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Fandom:
    DC Comics, One Piece, Monster Hunter

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:01 AM

There is no way in hell they'll do Professor Pyg justice. Assuming that guy in the pig mask is PP.

professorpyg.jpg

tumblr_mnhpywxuMx1ryr1z3o1_250.gif

#5 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:49 AM

haven't you heard? batman's out, superman's in.

bb0.gif

#6 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:03 AM

What!? Young Justice is being cancelled? I only just got into that show! Oh well, I guess I'll still have all the earlier episodes that I missed to watch...

Young Justice has been cancelled for awhile. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:00 AM

Kinda reminds me of Ultimate Spiderman.

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:58 AM

Eh.. just a bit. 

#9 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

Don't really like the animation "style," but I guess Transformers Prime and The CloneWars kinda spoiled me in that regard. Eh, I'll give it a try.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!