NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:40 AM

Has anyone been playing this yet? My copy is coming today and I saw Nintendo uploaded this release trailer just a bit ago.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Doc

Doc

Action Puzzle gamer ftw

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Sonic,Pokémon,Puzzle League.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:27 PM

It looks good, but I'm definitely not prioritizing on it. I mean Pikmin 3 and Wind Waker. Nuff said.

If you're too lazy to click on my profile, I am Pikmin Pie/Typical.

#3 Nintyfan86

Nintyfan86

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

Got home, checked the mail, and there it was! I have some errands to take care of, and then later, after a thorough play through, I will post back. 

It sucks, you wait for something for a long time, it comes, and then you have stuff to do. Remember being a kid and avoiding everything to play games? Well, then you would want them on launch day, but you had to wait. I guess it is sort of better now...

#4 Distractionwolf

Distractionwolf

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:13 PM

I was kind of ehh about this at first though I knew I'd be getting it. With every console I like to have a goal and sense I skipped Nintendo a lot I decided my goal on wii u was going to be to explre the Nintendo franchises, with every 1st party nintendo game being a buy and then prioritizing from there VC releases and wii games, but wii u always takes priority (meaning I may not get to wii and VC for a while!) But now I am kind of psyched for this! of course I have my hands full. I got my wii u very recently, about two weeks ago now? So I still have Nintendo Land, and Mario U (+Luigi U) to go through, then this, then Pikmin 3....I think thats the order yes? I need to look at the dates for DKTF and such again. Thanks for posting the video!

#5 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:32 PM

I think I'm going to get this- maybe not for a month or so, but will get it eventually.  As the poster said above, I have several games to keep me busy.

#6 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

Finally it came, was suppose to be here yesterday.... here i come!

\

968775_10151565743206588_1461499814_n.jp

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#7 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:14 AM

what are your thoughts?

Finally it came, was suppose to be here yesterday.... here i come!

\

968775_10151565743206588_1461499814_n.jp

#8 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:20 AM

I'm still unsure about this game. I feel like I want to want it. It's not quite WarioWare except for one mode so I'm very on the fence. I like that it's cheaper than usual but I don't want it to be another Nintendo Land. You know, play it for about a month until singleplayer gets old then rarely touch it again unless people are over. :/

Posted Image

#9 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:16 AM

what are your thoughts?

I'm having fun with it. As the cover says... gamepad pandemonium! Some games I find myself playing more often than others, but that's expected. Each game is very unique and it's a great party type game to play with friends.

I thought the shooting arrow game is pretty cool. Shooting arrows at enemies from gamepad to TV, if you start missing the enemies work themselves closer to you and eventually end up on the gamepad screen... then you have to touch the enemies to kill them on the gamepad.

Having fun!

#10 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:37 AM

Cool- I'll probably get this within a month b/c these games are the type of thing I like- to be able to pick up a game and just play it every now and then. I'll prolly get Wii U Party or whatever they call it when that comes out

I'm having fun with it. As the cover says... gamepad pandemonium! Some games I find myself playing more often than others, but that's expected. Each game is very unique and it's a great party type game to play with friends.

I thought the shooting arrow game is pretty cool. Shooting arrows at enemies from gamepad to TV, if you start missing the enemies work themselves closer to you and eventually end up on the gamepad screen... then you have to touch the enemies to kill them on the gamepad.

Having fun!

#11 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:39 AM

Cool- I'll probably get this within a month b/c these games are the type of thing I like- to be able to pick up a game and just play it every now and then. I'll prolly get Wii U Party or whatever they call it when that comes out

I am the same way, it's the kind of game you pick up and have some fun quickly, and if a friend is over.. makes it all the better. Wii U party looks great!

Edited by Sorceror12, 28 June 2013 - 10:39 AM.

#12 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:12 AM

Just don't understand why we are getting this game. It's not like its going to sell millions. They could have took the chance with another franchise. When it was announced I was seriously like WTF.

#13 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:16 AM

Just don't understand why we are getting this game. It's not like its going to sell millions. They could have took the chance with another franchise. When it was announced I was seriously like WTF.

"The game was initially conceived as a technical demonstration of the Wii U GamePad's features, to be pre-installed on every Wii U system. However, in the summer of 2011 it was decided that the game would be released as full software after the development team felt they had created too many ideas to be pre-installed. After much experimentation, the team decided to release the game with a Wario theme.[6] Some of the games were also used as Wii U technical demonstrations at E3 2011. In May 2013, Nintendo of America launched Crowdfarter, a parody of Kickstarter, to encourage fans to promote the game via social media"

#14 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:55 AM

It will appeal to some- and the more people that Nintendo can reach to, the better. IMO, the smaller, simpler mini- games are in part what has helped mobile and what helped Wii....they just need to find the right ones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!