Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:04 AM

Nintendo Everything

This is rather peculiar. For some odd reason, Miiverse users aren’t able to post screenshots on communities for Square Enix’s Virtual Console titles.

The restriction only appears to be in place for Square Enix’s classic games. As far as we can tell, all other VC titles fully support the screenshot function.

#2 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:08 AM

Is it because of that status update I made?

#3 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:13 AM

lame!!!!

Squaresoft would of done it.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#4 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:52 AM

What Virtual Console games do they have? Not to mention that this adds more to the belief that Sqeenix is biased towards Nintendo, along with Deus Ex Director's Cut being miltiplatform, and the BS excuses for FF15 and KH3 not on Wii U.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#5 Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:20 AM

You can't post screenshots of Sqaure-Enix games on Miiverse because Wii U doesn't support DX 11.1

/sarcasm
Posted Image

#6 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:35 AM

What Virtual Console games do they have? Not to mention that this adds more to the belief that Sqeenix is biased towards Nintendo, along with Deus Ex Director's Cut being miltiplatform, and the BS excuses for FF15 and KH3 not on Wii U.

No screenshots (which could be changed in an update with little to no effort and is a relatively small feature in and of itself) automatically means that Squeenix is completely biased against Nintendo because of a 3-year-old game which was multiplatform in the first place not being exclusive, a new, non-port, non-remake, non-spinoff mainline Final Fantasy game (which hasn't happened on a Nintendo console since the N64 era) not coming, and KH3 (a largely overrated series in my opinion) not coming, even though Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 never made it to Nintendo consoles.

Yeah, okay. 

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#7 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

No screenshots (which could be changed in an update with little to no effort and is a relatively small feature in and of itself) automatically means that Squeenix is completely biased against Nintendo because of a 3-year-old game which was multiplatform in the first place not being exclusive, a new, non-port, non-remake, non-spinoff mainline Final Fantasy game (which hasn't happened on a Nintendo console since the N64 era) not coming, and KH3 (a largely overrated series in my opinion) not coming, even though Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 never made it to Nintendo consoles.

Yeah, okay.

It was a joke. Calm down. It was just a coincidence how this only happened with Square Enix games, adding to the fact that they said that the enhancements in the Director's Cut won't be on other systems, and the reasoning behind FF15 and KH3 not coming on Wii U because it couldn't support DX11 being absolutely ridiculous because the system the system that was advertised for doesn't use DX11 either, and no Kingdom Hearts game has never been on a Microsoft system, while there have been just as many KH games on Nintendo systems as Sony systems including remakes.

But remember: it was a joke.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue

#8 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

But remember: it was a joke.

It gets really, really hard to tell with people around here sometimes.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#9 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:22 PM

It gets really, really hard to tell with people around here sometimes.

Yeah, I know. I shouldn't have said that in the first place. I should probably put :P after jokes so people can tell.

KtOSpy7.jpg

#10 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:28 PM

All games should let you screenshot by default, I don't understand why not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!