#1 Dark2Ganny

Dark2Ganny

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:
    Stuff I could talk about for hours.

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:48 PM

Due to laziness, I will pretty much copy my introduction from 3DS forums.
I am Daniel Schaffers. I'm Diabetic and Autistic. I am a gamer, who usually is a contradiction. Such as liking games no one usually does. I like to film and make movies with my little sister. I'm a fan of several things, including: Yu-Gi-Oh, Anime and Manga of all sorts, Adult Swim, making things. I usually use Rpg Maker XP, but have yet to make a finished product My list for DVDs and Video Games to buy is never ending.

And I must say, I am very pleased to meet you all.

Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:04 PM

Hello there Dark2Ganny. I have been a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh since the beginning when the show came to the usa now I prefer the Japanese version of the current series because of the edits and changes(never really been the type to complain about voice acting unless it is really bad like the English dub of Arc Rise Fantasia) . My avatar is Yusei Fudo so you can tell I am a fan. I hope you enjoy the forums here as some of the people who transferred said they prefer this site over the 3dsforums. Also the site has a good amount of anime and manga fans, like me ( even tho i do not participate in the treads) and you can show of your work at The Musuem section. So I think you will enjoy yourself quite nicely.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#3 Dark2Ganny

Dark2Ganny

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:36 PM

Thank you! I'm currently re-watching all 3 so I'll be ready for Zexal. Personally I can ONLY watch Original and GX in English, 5D's is good for me both ways, haven't started Zexal yet.
And Thank you again!

#4 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:08 PM

Hey there, Ganny!
First of all, welcome to the Wii U Forums.

I'm Auzzie Wingman, and I'm a guide. You can ask us guides, our Moderator AMAC, or our Administrator Feld0, for assistance and advice.
It's cool if I call you Ganny, yeah? I prefer to shorten names for being it easier on me. Most people call me Auzzie, so feel free to do so to.

Okay, since Brian hasn't made his stellar post yet, make sure you know the rules. It halps, because the more you know!
http://thewiiu.com/f...ms-ruleset-152/

And gaming is for everyone, so don't go thinking it's a contradiction. ;)

It also sounds like we have a bit in common too. I like Yu-Gi-Oh, maybe not the series, but I used to duel in primary school a lot (before GX existed I'm guessing). I haven't watched much into 5D's or a snippet of Zexal (which I mistook for Beyblades V-Force for a moment). I guess I'm more of a Pokemon and Mega Man NT Warrior fan, as far as long running series' are concerned.

I also suggest Key/Visual Arts animes such as Air, Kanon '06, Clannad and Angel Beats! They are amazing (lots of Clannad fans converted right here on the Wii U Forums!)

I also have RPG Maker VX, but I've never gotten around to getting anywhere near 1/4 through of what I wanted to do, mainly because I just make it up on the spot without following a pre-scripted story. You might also want to try this sprite creator, which makes character sprites, so you don't have to be stuck with the default ones. (It's in Japanese, and I'm not 100% sure how to get it perfectly in the game)
http://www.famitsu.c...ibi/index1.html

I'm not much of a movie fan, but my video game wishlist is limitless.

Enjoy the forums!

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#5 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:17 AM

Auzzie I didn't know you like NT Warrior, I loved that show I even was on a fansite on the japanese version of the anime so I knew about the season that didn't make it overseas. I also watch a bit of Angel beats and really liked it before I came here. So see Dark2Granny this is one of the nicest users on the forum.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#6 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:53 AM

I LOVE ANIME!!!! Favorite HAS to be Angel Beats!. Anyways, welcome. If you need any help, contact Feld0 or AMAC.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#7 Dark2Ganny

Dark2Ganny

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:22 AM

Thanks Auzzie!
I'm currently watching Air, seen Clannad, and plan to watch Angel Beats. They're just so beautiful :D
I have VX alongside my XP, but I don't use it as often. Maybe I should look into it more. and thank you for the link!

#8 Paper Isam

Paper Isam

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:
    Paper Mario and others.

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:31 AM

Welcome! :D Feel free to ask Guides for any help you might need. Enjoy your stay!

#9 Funtendo Zii

Funtendo Zii

It´s a me, Mario !

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:59 AM

Hi and Welcome to the Wii U Forums !

Have You read the rules already? If not, then You can find them here: Rules.

If You´ve got any (technical) problems, while using Wii U Forums, feel free to contact with our Moderator AMAC or Feld0, Owner and Admin on this forum. For non-tech help, you can contact with us, Guides, for help.

All Wii U news will be added to the Gaming section, under Wii U News.

If You´re bored and feel like You´d like to talk to somebody, head to the Chat, or If You´d like to play a game, You can find some under Roleplay and Forum Games.

As You post on this forum, Your post count will increase and with that, you can get new titles on Your profile. In the beginning Your title is „GOOMBA“ but by visiting this forum atleast once a day, You will be „Spiked Goomba“ in no time. If you want to learn more about these „User Titles“, click HERE!

Have a good time here, on Wii U Forums.

Funtendo Zii

#10 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:18 AM

Welcome. I'm Lord N, the forums resident Pokefreak. I hope you will enjoy your time here. Which Game series are your favorites?

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#11 Dark2Ganny

Dark2Ganny

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:06 AM

Welcome. I'm Lord N, the forums resident Pokefreak. I hope you will enjoy your time here. Which Game series are your favorites?

Zelda, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Mario, and LittleBigPlanet. At least, those are my tops.

#12 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:00 AM

Welcome!

I used to be somewhat an Anime fan, but after it sucking to much time away from life and me not being to watch most on the tv... yeah.

Anyways: I see your enjoying your time here!

See ya!

#13 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:24 PM

Hello there! It's great to see you here at this wonderful forum! I am one of the guides and I am positive you will find something to do here. :)

I used to love Yu-Go-Oh! too. xD I was only interested in the 1st and 2nd season though, because that was pretty cool. I used to play with the cards as well. :3 I used to duel with my friends and family! Those were good times....

I remember...Blue Eyes White Dragon. xDD

#14 Bunny

Bunny

20% Cooler

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • NNID:Skybunny

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:10 PM

Due to laziness, I will pretty much copy my introduction from 3DS forums.
I am Daniel Schaffers. I'm Diabetic and Autistic. I am a gamer, who usually is a contradiction. Such as liking games no one usually does. I like to film and make movies with my little sister. I'm a fan of several things, including: Yu-Gi-Oh, Anime and Manga of all sorts, Adult Swim, making things. I usually use Rpg Maker XP, but have yet to make a finished product My list for DVDs and Video Games to buy is never ending.

And I must say, I am very pleased to meet you all.

Posted Image Posted Image

Hey Daniel, glad to see you over here. :)

I use to watch Yu-Gi-Oh a while back. Use to be my favourite show, rofl. I don't watch much anime. :P

Hope you enjoy your time here!

#15 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:29 PM

Hey Hey Hey, Dark2Ganny!
I'm GameCube and I like Nintendo, I'm also autistic too. I have aspergers, so I have trouble talking to people...
I use to watch YU-Gi-Oh all the time, but for some reason I stopped watching it.
I hope you like it here!

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#16 PK-Gaming

PK-Gaming

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ubisoft,CD Projekt,Take Two

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:53 AM

Anime is awsome and we have an anime dissiction therad to you will fit right in Welcome!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!