Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:13 AM

I have a question, and while it is the case for me, I wonder how many of you actually feel alike.

Currently, I own a 3DS and a WiiU, (my 360 isn't really touched since I bought the WiiU and connected it to my Hifi and tv set). But my kids and wife also own their own 3ds.

The result is having so many games that I feel that I'm just not getting to play them all.

On WiiU I was playing MonsterHunter (275hours) and I just want to play more of it. We downloaded Luigi Bros and some Virtual Console and eShop games. And with Pikmin on the horizon I feel the need for time urging. Combine that with our library of Layton, donkeykong, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing and almost all of the standard gems, and the upcoming pokemon and zelda games.... I don't know how to catch up.

You wont hear me complaining about the release shedule of nintendo

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:20 AM

Yeah, I'm only on the third layton game. :P

I managed to catch up to phoenix wright a few years ago, then they released like 3 more games :(

Along with the 250+ games on steam I haven't even started playing, I usually end up playing the same games when I do play something. I blame society.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:01 AM

Same here but i'm currently back on PS3 after around three years of not even bothering with it. 

Some peeps gave advice so i bought-

Uncharted 1,2 & 3

God of war 3

The last of us

I have started with Uncharted one and it is pretty good.

Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#4 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:48 AM

I think the only people that are complaining about the release schedule of Nintendo are the people who are only into certain game genres (normally shooters) and expect to get a new game in their favourite genre (FPS) as regularly as possible, this leads them to the mentality of thinking that Nintendo doesn't release games regularly enough because they simply brush of many of the games that Nintendo do make because they're not their favourite genre (normally FPS).

TL;DR: Annoying 12 year old kids want more COD and Battlefield.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#5 Invertednarrow

Invertednarrow

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Fandom:
    Rayman, Legend of Zelda, Tim and Eric

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:21 AM

I always seem to be in this predicament. I have a lot of older titles I need to play and I just got Playstation Plus so I've been playing my PS3 a whole lot more recently :s There's just not enough time to finish everything and there's so many awesome games coming out in the next new months! I feel your (sort of) pain man.

#6 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

I know your pain :( Stupid interfering human life :angry:

#7 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:38 PM

I haven't had the TIME, and even if I did I have a lot of games for Wii and GameCube that I could revisit.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#8 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

I get like that sometimes, actually I am going through it now. I bought Luigi's Mansion:Dark Moon a few weeks ago and still haven't beat the second mansion because I bought some Gamecube games. Then I bought Project X Zone, but am getting distracted from that too now because I decided to pop in White 2 to look at my Pokemon and couldn't stop playing. It's crazy.

zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!