Photo

A WUF Forum member was potentially molested/raped by his parents tonight.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:03 PM

Earlier today, a member contacted me over Skype, a good friend of mine. A kid that may seem trollish to you all, some of you might not even know who he is due to lack of activity on this site, but he's still part of this community. The member is Daniel. For the past few weeks/days he has told me how abusive his parents are towards him. He told me that they're drug addicts and they've drugged him before, and they abused him as well. Daniel told me a couple of hours ago that he drank a drink that his parents left lying around, and that he fell unconscious immediately on his bed. He then told me he woke up, and he was bleeding from his rectum, and had pain in his abdomen. These are the typical and most common signs of rape. He's only 15 years old, and from what he has told me, his parents are unpredictable drug addicts. He's scared right now, but he won't admit that he's afraid. I'm right now going to contact the national sexual hotline. Please if you guys know Daniel in real life, close friends with him, or just want to show that you care for him then help me

His skype name is aellodan and he's in trouble, he needs all the support he can get. He's a good kid with a good heart, he's even talked to me about running away from home since his parents are that bad.

I'll try to keep you guys updated if I get in contact with him again, he's currently offline. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

if it is that bad get his address from him and call the cops after he gathers solid proof, all the people here can do is give words of advice/ courage and hope what he needs is someone to step up for him and take action in real life kind of like you did by calling that hotline

I wish you luck Dan

also he can contact child protection services and if you dont have his address maybe you can get his address from his IP

Edited by Rias Gremory, 09 July 2013 - 08:14 PM.

wjapt2.jpg

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:19 PM

if it is that bad get his address from him and call the cops after he gathers solid proof, all the people here can do is give words of advice/ courage and hope what he needs is someone to step up for him and take action in real life kind of like you did by calling that hotline

I wish you luck Dan

also he can contact child protection services and if you dont have his address maybe you can get his address from his IP

I have no idea where he lives, I asked but he didn't tell me. It seems like his parents are too controlling and he's afraid of them. I gave him a number he could contact, and he said he would when his junkie parents left.

The best way to get his address is through Feld0, which Mournblade will try in get in contact with. I'm hoping a friend he knows irl can help get the police involved and child protection services takes him away.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:21 PM

Oh my god. I know Daniel.

Ask Daniel to contact law enforcement. That's the best thing he can do. What they have done to him is highly illegal.

I'm really worried, hopefully he can get through this.

P.S. Zinix, do you have his permission to post this information? This is very personal stuff, I just want to make sure.

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:23 PM

Oh my god. I know Daniel.

Ask Daniel to contact law enforcement. That's the best thing he can do. What they have done to him is highly illegal.

I'm really worried, hopefully he can get through this.

P.S. Zinix, do you have his permission to post this information? This is very personal stuff, I just want to make sure.

I have permission to post this. 

He's off skype now. I told him multiple times to call the police, but he refuses to budge. 

#6 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:27 PM

POPULAR

This kid needs to be convinced to call the police or whatever it is he hopefully chooses. That is if it is true. If so I would let him do it himself because having someone else call could be bad for him mentally too because he may not be ready to lose his parents although they don't sound like good people. I would just keep trying to get him to call them on his own.

zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#7 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

I have permission to post this. 

He's off skype now. I told him multiple times to call the police, but he refuses to budge.

If he won't call the police, (I wouldn't have to courage to do it myself), I honestly don't know what to do. Some random people from the internet cannot exactly call the police on his parents, either.

Maybe try to get into contact with one of his friends in real life?

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:29 PM

This kid needs to be convinced to call the police or whatever it is he hopefully chooses. That is if it is true. If so I would let him do it himself because having someone else call could be bad for him mentally too because he may not be ready to lose his parents although they don't sound like good people. I would just keep trying to get him to call them on his own.

Spoiler

#9 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:45 PM

I don't know. I would honestly just keep talking to him and let him do it for himself. It seems like he wants to do it so just give him some time to do it on his own, it's better that way. 

And honestly he could be tricking you. Sure you may be close friends, but remember this is the internet, and we all know about the internet. Also he is 15, a time when many kids want attention and pity in any way shape or form they can get it, so I wouldn't doubt that at all. Also drinking a drink that was just sitting around? Really that one does seem kind of like a stretch.

I know you may be concerned for your friend, but I would stay away from doing things yourself and just let him take it into his own hands. Of course still talk to him and help him, but don't get insanely involved. No matter how bad the situation sounds, you just can't tell if it's real.

I bet I seem like a real a**hole right now.

• BnB likes this
zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#10 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

I've talked to Zinix and gave him some info and pretty much have done what I can right now...  There's not a whole lot I can do, as I am not the most experienced person when it comes to these situations or trying to track someone down.

#11 BnB

BnB

Shoto Killer

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fighting Game Junkie

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:49 PM

I don't know. I would honestly just keep talking to him and let him do it for himself. It seems like he wants to do it so just give him some time to do it on his own, it's better that way. 

And honestly he could be tricking you. Sure you may be close friends, but remember this is the internet, and we all know about the internet. Also he is 15, a time when many kids want attention and pity in any way shape or form they can get it, so I wouldn't doubt that at all. Also drinking a drink that was just sitting around? Really that one does seem kind of like a stretch.

I know you may be concerned for your friend, but I would stay away from doing things yourself and just let him take it into his own hands. Of course still talk to him and help him, but don't get insanely involved. No matter how bad the situation sounds, you just can't tell if it's real.

I was thinking the same thing. It's a tough situation since you don't this person in real life.
I do hope everything is fine though.

tumblr_mr2nvhlPCe1s1terdo1_500_zpsc92fde

PSN: Kallusiive // NNIDEX_NewEra

#12 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

My friends father was a police man for over 20 years and he says that all he needs to do is make one call to the police and its settled 

wjapt2.jpg

#13 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:30 AM

I think the only worry in him would be, what if it never happened, and it was just some random chain while he was asleep? That's probably a stretch considering there was abdominal pain but it can be possible. Noting that, when the cops came and discovered nothing, then his parents would be released and they'd probably do something worse. I'd be scared to call too bcuz of that doubt
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#14 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:10 AM

Wow, that's terrible. I hope, if it's true that he was raped, that the police catch his parents and send him to a family or carer that will actually take GOOD care of him, his parents sounds horrible.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#15 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:36 AM

This makes me feel blessed to have a safe home and loving parents. I truly hope this isn't true, but if it is, I hope he can sum up the courage and call the cops. His parents need to be punished.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#16 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:29 AM

Well, I checked this morning and I haven't heard from him.. for about 10 hours now. Couldn't really sleep thinking about it too much. 

I'm going on vacation for a week or a little bit more, so if Daniel you read this, please go the cops before its too late. I want to do more, but I simply can't, I feel powerless. 

I think the only worry in him would be, what if it never happened, and it was just some random chain while he was asleep? That's probably a stretch considering there was abdominal pain but it can be possible. Noting that, when the cops came and discovered nothing, then his parents would be released and they'd probably do something worse. I'd be scared to call too bcuz of that doubt

It wouldn't be the first time the police came to his house. His parents also have a lot of drugs lying around the house. 

Edited by Zinix, 10 July 2013 - 06:28 AM.

#17 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:51 AM

That's terrible, I feel very fortunate. 

2lvmghw.png

#18 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:18 AM

This rainbow sounds Wiied up. I wish I could do anything, but I never even heard of the guy...

No sig.

#19 Slim Shady

Slim Shady

Pls stand up

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Fandom:
    Earthbound

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:25 AM

What I thinking. Maybe he was kidding. But if its true that's a real sad story. And he should call cops. :[

So I get off stage right and drop the mic

Walk up to these hot chicks and im all like

"Sup ladies, my names Slim Shady.

I'm the lead singer in D12 baby"

#20 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:30 AM

I hope this all gets sorted out. I really do.

Bring the noise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!