#21 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:41 AM

Thanks for the heads up there Zinix.  As a result, I went through my back log of old wii and ds games and genereated an extra 350 coins making me 50 coins from platinum.  Hopefully in one week I can complete all the follow up and post play surveys to close the gap.  Gonna get that CD for sure.

To get these rewards you must have been a Platinum member since July 1, 2012 - June 31, 2013. If you get platinum status now you will get next years Platinum status rewards.

Edited by Lord Pickleton, 15 July 2013 - 10:46 AM.

LordPickleton.png

#22 Phanto

Phanto

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Phanto

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:21 PM

I got the 3 poster set. Going to frame them and place them on my bedroom wall. :-)

#23 ChrisD

ChrisD

Nyah, see! Nyah!

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    PCSoTendo. Because fanboyism is dumb.

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:25 PM

Another lackluster year. Fun. Don't get me wrong, I love posters (and the Soundtrack does look neat), but they just aren't Platinum material. At least I got into Club Nintendo in time for the Mario and Friends Figurine; doesn't look like anything that level of awesome is going to happen again.

#24 Garolymar

Garolymar

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • NNID:Garolymar
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin/ Anything else Nintendo.

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:27 PM

The one year they have something I actually would like to own and it is the year I didn't get platinum... Goddamn you Nintendo, why'd you have to push Pikmin 3 so far back...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!