YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:06 PM

raymanheader530.jpg

Ubisoft is on the cusp of titular video game perfection, having announced the inclusion of 40 levels from Rayman Origins to this year's exuberant platforming sequel, Rayman Legends. That's right, the game will have some Legends and a few Origins. Dare they throw in a smattering of ... Revelations?

According to Ubisoft designer and Rayman rein-holder Michel Ancel, the bonus Rayman Origins levels are immediately accessible and optional to the completion of Rayman Legends. The selection of stages, including a few devious Tricky Treasure runs, has been graphically updated to suit the style of Legends.

Ancel and the creative team are also tossing in "Kung Foot," a soccer-themed minigame that supports up to four local players (five if you're on Wii U). Controlling any of the available Rayman characters, players jump around, kick, punch and block a bouncing soccer ball wildly as they attempt to get it through the opposing goal. Kung Foot is pitched as a funny, aimless party game for friends too tired for anything serious – or, in the case of Ancel's team, for developers who just finished making Rayman Origins. It was a small in-engine game made just for the office at the time, but now it's being included with Rayman Legends.

Rayman Legends is due on Wii U, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita on September 3.

http://www.joystiq.c...gins-kung-foot/

This will definitely have a great chance of being GOTY contender now, I was upset it was delayed for the Wii U <__<, but now it seems like its worth the wait.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

This is great. This is going to have so much content, can't wait!

#3 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:33 PM

This game keeps getting better and better. Day 1 buy for me! 

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#4 ChrisD

ChrisD

Nyah, see! Nyah!

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    PCSoTendo. Because fanboyism is dumb.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

Still angry at them for their "EXCLUSIVE WII U GUIZ WOW!" switch-a-roo. Will get it regardless, but not Day One since it's being launched at possibly the worst time ever. Pokemon X and Y, Pikmin 3, Sonic Lost World, Mario and Luigi Dream Team (GTA:V if you like the series)... My money's going to be held up elsewhere.

Also if anyone here buys it on something other than Wii U I will find you.

Edited by ChrisD, 17 July 2013 - 03:40 PM.

#5 IvyT

IvyT

Blooper

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • NNID:IvyTamwood
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:43 AM

Choosing Pikmin 3 over this one. Might get it down the road, but not at launch. It does look amazing though.

978478ba3d3649b2a57100410081a33a-d3aghdp

Now Playing: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii), The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

NNID: IvyTamwood PSN: Regithiel

#6 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:28 AM

I won't be getting the game. I disagreed with their logic. It was suppose to launch in Febuary Wii U needed games and support. I think this game could have easily pushed close to a million units. If Zombi U sold about 500,000 I think this game could have eily mirrored that and they would have made a profit. I take this as them (Ubisoft) being greedy and wanting to get more. Plain and simple they F'd us over I knew many gamers that said they were waiting on this game to buy a Wii U.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!