10 replies to this topic

#1 vampyren

vampyren

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

Hello everyone,

I stumbled across this forum checking david's page at wiiu blog and i'm happy i did.

So to get back to the introduction :) my name is Reza and i'm from Sweden. I love video games

and ever since the 8-bits i have owned pretty much every single console and handheld that been out so it goes without saying i know a thing or two about video games and consoles which is my passion :)

I bought my WiiU not long ago and i'm now enjoying the MH3. I did sell my Wii a while back so i have missed playing the latest Zelda Skyward Sword, Metroid, Mario Galaxy 1&2 so i also bought them together with the WiiU and i'm set for a time to come with the catching up.

I'm also looking forward to the game "X" and a new Zelda U and metroid. Pikmini looks to be a great game as well. Also i have already booked Watch dogs for my WiiU even if i will get PS4 and also have Ps3. I like to support Nintendo and hopefully the game will also take advantage of the second screen.

O well that was a short presentation of me sorry if it got a bit to long or detailed, hope to talk to you all soon on the forum and enjoy some mature discussion. As you can see i'm passionate about games and consoles and hopefully so are you guys :)

Cheers

#2 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

Hello and welcome to this Forum! Hope you have a great time!

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#3 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Welcome. As a reward for joining this forum, you get a cookie.Pepperidge-Farm-Nantucket-Cookie.jpg

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#4 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

I'm Amanda Motherfreaking Bynes I'm from New York and when I heard about the Wii U I thought the cops were coming after me again, so welcome to the forums!

Edited by Amanda Bynes, 20 July 2013 - 01:34 PM.

I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:39 PM

Hello!

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#6 Tim

Tim

Hylian

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Funky Kong, Link, Mario Kart

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:27 PM

Welcome. As a reward for joining this forum, you get a cookie.Pepperidge-Farm-Nantucket-Cookie.jpg

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the forums and stay active. Also sorry for eating your cookie -.-

28rl4di.png

I think everyone who has a signature picture should shrink it a little. Easier on the eyes.

The way I see it, flying is simple.  You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.

#7 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:52 AM

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the forums and stay active. Also sorry for eating your cookie -.-

It's ok; I gave it out for a reason.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 21 July 2013 - 06:53 AM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#8 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:22 AM

Welcome aboard the S.S. Wii U Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#9 IvyT

IvyT

Blooper

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • NNID:IvyTamwood
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

Welcome! Great introduction, I hope you enjoy your stay!

978478ba3d3649b2a57100410081a33a-d3aghdp

Now Playing: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii), The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

NNID: IvyTamwood PSN: Regithiel

#10 vampyren

vampyren

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

Not sure if i should be sad or happy but i'm leaving for a 2 week vacation tomorrow (to spain) and i'm sure right the next day i will be missing my consoles and internet. I will bring along my Vita and maybe 3DS but still i love sitting in my own couch and play on a big screen.

O well its good to get away as well to enjoy the sun and relax my eyes ;D Also getting some extra point with the GF so she let me play more when we get back haha

See you all in 2-3 weeks time, enjoy the summer and thanks for the cookie, looks delicious mmmmm

#11 Tim

Tim

Hylian

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Funky Kong, Link, Mario Kart

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

Not sure if i should be sad or happy but i'm leaving for a 2 week vacation tomorrow (to spain) and i'm sure right the next day i will be missing my consoles and internet. I will bring along my Vita and maybe 3DS but still i love sitting in my own couch and play on a big screen.

O well its good to get away as well to enjoy the sun and relax my eyes ;D Also getting some extra point with the GF so she let me play more when we get back haha

See you all in 2-3 weeks time, enjoy the summer and thanks for the cookie, looks delicious mmmmm

Yup, just too bad my unhealthy (bad pun intended) obsession with cookies allowed me to beat you to it. So warm. Anybro, have fun on the vaca.

Edited by Tim, 21 July 2013 - 07:51 PM.

28rl4di.png

I think everyone who has a signature picture should shrink it a little. Easier on the eyes.

The way I see it, flying is simple.  You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!