Photo

How do you feel about the Xbox One till now?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Poll: How do you feel about the Xbox One till now? (27 member(s) have cast votes)

Xbox Uno?

1. Its finally a relevant console. (1 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

2. Meh, Its...okay I guess. (11 votes [40.74%])

Percentage of vote: 40.74%

3. Whatever, Xbox One is still the Xbone. (15 votes [55.56%])

Percentage of vote: 55.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 nbond3040

nbond3040

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Fandom:
    Code Geass,Minecraft

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

Is final fantasy still considered a great franchise because everybody I talk to says that they hated 13 and 13-2 and honestly I think Monolith is the new Square Enix especially because of X and Xenoblade chronicles

#22 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

I am totally loving it. As far as I am concerned, it is more appealing than the PS4 and I am fine with paying 500 since I worked for my money. I will probably get a used PS4 in the future, but I see the Xbox 1 as my console of choice this gen.

#23 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

I am loving the xbox one as well cant wait to play dead rising 3 on launch day and forza 5 I will prob be getting either battlefeild 4 or call of duty ghosts too as of now im leaning towards battlefeild 4.

Posted Image

#24 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

I'd like to add an option for that poll that says "I still don't care about the XBOX One."

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#25 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:57 PM

I'm really not interested in the Xbox One still. (Also lol to the people who think that Xbone is actually an insult against the system. By that logic, PS3 is an insult to the Playstation 3)

The Playstation has more exclusives that I give a rip about, as well as multi-platform titles that I like. What the Playstation doesn't get, I can get on PC and be perfectly content.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#26 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

Is final fantasy still considered a great franchise because everybody I talk to says that they hated 13 and 13-2 and honestly I think Monolith is the new Square Enix especially because of X and Xenoblade chronicles

If anyone is the new Squaresoft it is Mistwalker (The Last Story) because it is led by the creator of Final Fantasy.

I still don't care about the Xbox 1. The games that I am interested in are coming to current gen or Wii U (Titanfall, MGSV, Battlefield 4, Need for Speed, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed 4...that's really it). That's also a reason why I'm not to interested in the PS4 either. I may end up sticking with the Wii U for next gen (even though I still don't even own one yet, but that will end by the end of the year) mostly because Sony and Microsoft have said that they will support the PS360 well into next gen (GT6 and Ratchet and Clank should be on PS4, and Fable HD should be on Xbox 1).

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 24 July 2013 - 05:09 AM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#27 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

I have no interest in buying one, but even if I were I'm concerned enough that I'd see how the first few weeks on the market play out.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#28 BnB

BnB

Shoto Killer

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fighting Game Junkie

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:58 AM

X1 was always relevet to me.

I'll buy my PS4 first, then buy X1 about a year later. 

tumblr_mr2nvhlPCe1s1terdo1_500_zpsc92fde

PSN: Kallusiive // NNIDEX_NewEra

#29 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:09 AM

"Stupid unappealing kids game"
If you want to be relevant and not sound like a kid, the you should use more maure word choice that doesn't portray you as a immature 12 year old. I'm assuming you are talking about knack, which to me actually looks very appealing and fun. I agree that the X1 has fixed a lot of its crap, and will definately be relevant. I can actually seeing selling pretty well this Christmas season. But as for their exclusives, their no better than Sony's. Killer Instinct is a partial remake of a 20 year old game. It is free, but it will have a crapload of microtransations. I guess everyone has different tastes in games though, to each their own.

Agreed. In my opinion Julio93's original post sounds like a typical immature fanboy type post. The PS4 has just as much going for it as the Xbox One if not more. Both are viable consoles. Yes Microsoft did try to impose policies which are totally ridiculous and anti consumer but personally I was still going to buy one from the beginning but then the PS4 will be my primary console. I will buy both though as both have exclusive games that will be good and ones that I want to play.

#30 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:04 PM

I kinda feel bad for the only person voting the positive one.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#31 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

I didn't vote because your biased polls would imply that I didn't think the Xbox One was relevant before, which would be a lie. I was all open for its policies before they were reversed and would've purchased day one regardless.

#32 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:35 PM

MS revealed their intentions at the press event and E3.

They were very bad intentions.

They were FORCED to back up by the fact that nobody wanted their abusive policies, the media bashed them to no end, and Sony basically mocked them to the delight of gamers everywhere.

They backed down, some peeps moved on, and now MS is going to try to get entrenched into gamers living rooms before they activate the borg network in your home.

The actual console hardware itself is pretty good.  There are some custom bits to it that may allow it to perform at PS4 level when a little extra push is given.  The Kinect is pretty neat so long as it isn't required and doesn't have to transfer anything to MS servers (in reality, it should all be handled locally - except for the obvious multiplayer usage).  But MS wants to invade your privacy. I bet Facebook is salivating at the idea of their own version (Facebook Phone anyone? Glad that idea flopped...).

Sony is not revealing much with their setup, but it doesn't sound like it was every meant to be as crazy as MS (though who knows what Gaikai is actually about.  A server farm? Cool.  Internet based remote control for Ps4? No thanks. Privacy invader? Hope not...)

That's what I still like about Nintendo.  They upgrade their hardware, upgrade their software, add features, engage more users, and yet... they STILL don't feel compelled to force you into some abusive scheme or make you uneasy trying to extract all of your info and store it on their servers.

I wonder what the PRISM incentives are for the companies that met with Obama in that dude's living rooms for dinner a couple years back...

#33 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:58 PM

also I may actually buy a xbone but it will be like a year from now and i won't buy it new it will be used from ebay so Microsoft doesn't get the sales numbers I refuse to support them

#34 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:46 AM

BALLS to xboxone......ps4 FTW :)

#35 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:18 AM

I never really called it the Xbone as an insult. I only ever meant it as a shortened version of it's name.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!