Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • NNID:WaflCake
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Sonic, all that jazz.

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:17 PM

I'm Wafl (or Josh) and I am 19 years old and shy... for some reason.  :unsure:

I bought my Wii U awhile ago, and it's really awesome. To be honest, I really use it for my Wii games, considering the fact that not a lot of Wii U games are out yet, but I really can't wait until Super Mario 3D World and the new Zelda titles (Wind Waker HD and A Link Between Worlds) release soon.

I also have a 3DS, 5 3DS games (Mario 3D Land, Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Mario Kart 7 and New Super Mario Bros. 2) and a downloadable 3DS game, which is Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move.

I have some Virtual Console games, too, for the 3DS, such as Link's Awakening DX, both Zelda Oracle games, Donkey Kong GB, Mega Man 2, Super Mario Bros. 2 - Lost Levels, Kid Icarus, Excitebike, Kirby's Adventure, and Super Mario Land 2.

I have a few Wii U games, such as New Super Mario Bros. U, Virtual Console games (Super Metroid, Kirby Super Star, Super Mario World), and the Rayman Legends Challenge App.

I also have some Wii games, but it's not important.

I post on Miiverse frequently, and I'm willing to add and/or people who would like to add me on the Wii U/3DS.

Uhm.... I guess that's pretty much all that I have to say.

Edited by WaflCake, 02 August 2013 - 01:17 PM.

#2 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:24 PM

Welcome to the forums! And don't be to shy around us, we are pretty much crazy people with unique personalities ^_^

Edited by Goomba, 02 August 2013 - 01:24 PM.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#3 Ecorsbie

Ecorsbie

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:57 PM

Welcome to the forum!!!  This is a great forum with fun people.  I have had everything from the NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, and Wii U.  I have also had the gameboy, and 3DS now.  I am a huge nintendo fan.  Look forward to seeing on the forum!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!