ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:01 PM

It's the Metroid series' (and Samus's) birthday today and there's an ND tomorrow. Hmm?

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

#2 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:04 PM

POPULAR

Hate to break it to you, but Nintendo said that this will be about previously announced games.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#3 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

Already knew that man but who knows? Nintendo might do a surprise twist just like the TP reveal.

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

#4 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

good one

#5 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:55 PM

Uuuuuuugh more announcements about games that should have been on release. Nice move Nintendo.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#6 Wonder Blue

Wonder Blue

Blooper

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Xenoblade

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

"Catch an all-new Nintendo Direct right here on Wednesday, 8/7 at 7 a.m. PT. We will share new details on previously announced games for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS launching this year!"

There you go.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster, 06 August 2013 - 09:57 PM.

​
vs3Qt8Z.jpg

#7 nbond3040

nbond3040

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Fandom:
    Code Geass,Minecraft

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:28 PM

I hope so and if it does happen who do you think will be developing it? I have a thread where I guessed Retro was working on something other than DK 

#8 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:58 PM

NGH

#9 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:57 AM

I hope they show off a story trailer for X.

#10 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:21 AM

Percent chance- 0.001%, you never can count it out, but the chances are extremely slim, because they are talking about previously announced software.

Uuuuuuugh more announcements about games that should have been on release. Nice move Nintendo.

If they were on release than they would have been half assed games with little quality because they would have had years less to work on them.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#11 wombateer

wombateer

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • NNID:wombateer
  • Fandom:
    Splinter Cell.

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:23 AM

They could just give us a proper date for the next Wii U update, and what is coming with it? 

#12 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:49 AM

"Catch an all-new Nintendo Direct right here on Wednesday, 8/7 at 7 a.m. PT. We will share new details on previously announced games for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS launching this year!"

There you go.

Doesn't mean they can't have a few surprises.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#13 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:57 AM

Dont do this to me.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#14 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:01 AM

They already have all of their people making games, all the ones at tokyo are making mario/zelda/new IP/party games, retro is making DKCTB, the third parties are full on making stuff, Nintendo literally has no workers left to make a metroid.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#15 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:26 AM

"Catch an all-new Nintendo Direct right here on Wednesday, 8/7 at 7 a.m. PT. We will share new details on previously announced games for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS launching this year!"[/size]

There you go.[/size]

Nintendo have said the same thing before and announced games like NSLU and Pokemon X/Y.
I think we should never take them at their word, but also don't expect them to do something amazing.

lol, oh you and your asshattery.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#16 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:24 AM

This thread makes me want to play Metroid Prime Trilogy today.

#17 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:09 AM

Percent chance- 0.001%, you never can count it out, but the chances are extremely slim, because they are talking about previously announced software.If they were on release than they would have been half assed games with little quality because they would have had years less to work on them.

So far we have Mario x2, pikmin, donkey Kong, smash bros, Zelda x2, Mario Kart, and more either released or announced. Isn't it funny how people will pick the one franchise not out and start whining. If they had announced metroid, these people would be saying how Tetris is the title everyone wants. Or paperboy maybe.
-falconberg (Nintendo Network ID)

#18 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:05 PM

So far we have Mario x2, pikmin, donkey Kong, smash bros, Zelda x2, Mario Kart, and more either released or announced. Isn't it funny how people will pick the one franchise not out and start whining. If they had announced metroid, these people would be saying how Tetris is the title everyone wants. Or paperboy maybe.

Yeah. Except metroid is basically the one franchise Nintendo has been completely mum about. They have commented on star fox and F Zero. Metroid is one of their big hitters and hey haven't said a thing.

Personally I'm complaining because they want money for everything and I don't have money to give them. Nintendo work on that okay?

#19 Herox95

Herox95

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:45 AM

I'd like to see Nintendo release Metroid Prime 4 with DLC. And maybe add some epic enchancements like the ability to switch from first person to third person. Though I don't know about you guys. But DLC for Metroid would be interesting. Hm?

#20 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:50 AM

I'd like to see Nintendo release Metroid Prime 4 with DLC. And maybe add some epic enchancements like the ability to switch from first person to third person. Though I don't know about you guys. But DLC for Metroid would be interesting. Hm?

No. No it would not be interesting, it would be bad. DLC just doesnt work for metroid.

Metroid is not the kind of game you can simply add dlc too. Its directly opposed to metroidvania game design. Metroidvania style games are constructed like a series of complex clock works, every single piece must be perfectly in place. You cant just start throwing peices on top of it.

There is already a metroid that allows switching from third to first person.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!