• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:06 PM

I guess the lack of any mention on the basic bundle hints at it being phased out. Really wish there was an Ambassador program. I don't really consider the 30 cent games a substitute for it. Since it wasn't as many games, and you still had to pay for them (even at a measly 30 cents each).

#22 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

I guess the lack of any mention on the basic bundle hints at it being phased out. Really wish there was an Ambassador program. I don't really consider the 30 cent games a substitute for it. Since it wasn't as many games, and you still had to pay for them (even at a measly 30 cents each).

I think ambassador program was just a one off. 

#23 Lightning_Ninja

Lightning_Ninja

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • NNID:Lightning_Ninja
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

It's about time.  After the revelation of PS4's price they would've been idiots not to drop the price.  Combine the drop with th games coming out and it might start to move some units.  Not a ton, but a whole lot better than it was doing.

#24 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

Wats going on about free games? Lol my tab won't let me get to the sight. So it going down huh? Guess thas why they recalled the basic units from my Walmart. Well I hope this sells consoles.

#25 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:38 PM

This is more of an adjustment than a drop. You could already get a $300 version no? The Premium really isn't/wasn't that much of an upgrade.

#26 Rickhunter7

Rickhunter7

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

I dont have one yet. I'm happy now.

Me neither, that has turned out to be convenient, I'm happy now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!