#1 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

Yesterday was a odd day. First we got a a whole new Nintendo 3DS model, the Nintendo 2DS. Then, Nintendo announced a Wii U price cut and a Wind Waker HD bundle. And finally, they bomb-shelled us with a bunch of release dates on heavy hitters such as Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Wii Party U, The Legend of Zelda: Alink Between Worlds and The Wiind Waker HD, Marito Party: Island Tour, among others... What did we missing here?

A Nintendo Direct. And Iwata.

For the past two years, Nintendo has saved literally every single announcement they had to make to a Nintendo Direct. The Nintendo 3DS XL, Wii U release dates and the major Wii U first party titles mentioned above were all announced on  a Nintendo Direct presentation, usually hosted by Iwata and co-hosted by other regional specific developers/managers. Today we got none of that.

Take a look at these two fairly recent reports:

No More 3DS Models Coming in the Near Future - July 28, 2012

When asked whether Nintendo had plans of releasing more 3DS alternate designs, Iwata explained that if the market was filled with too many choices it could confuse consumers. He also expressed concern for how efficiently they could produce a great number of a variety of products.

Source: http://www.nintendow...t.com/news/3089

Satoru Iwata Cites Poor Basic Wii U Sales To Rule Out Price Cut Benefits - August 12, 2013

"If the price is actually an issue [with Wii U], then there is some contradiction between the current sales balance between the Basic and Premium versions of the Wii U.The basic version should have sold a lot, but the fact of the matter is that people are buying more of the premium version. So the issue is not there.I understand that the real issue is the lack of software, and the only solution is to provide the mass-market with a number of quality software titles."

Source: http://www.nintendol...ce_cut_benefits

Well, that's odd. Either Mr. Iwata changed totally changed his mind in a matter of weeks.. or something's going on inside Nintendo. We're about to see some changes in the near future. Stay tuned.

Edited by Arkhandar, 28 August 2013 - 05:38 PM.

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#2 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:40 PM

This kind of double talk is par for the course throughout nintendo history man.

Right before dslite, dsi, and xl there were similar 'nope' announcements, then there was the 3rd pillar thing that never happened, the nintendo playstation... its a long list.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

You don't cannibalise your current sales for announcements you've yet to make, unless you're Sony or MS.

Though Iwata did promise to quit if Nintendo don't turn a profit.
I hope he does quit soon.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

Is Iwata going to step down because the company changed their mind about something?

ku-medium.gif

No. Companies change their minds ALL THE FREAKING TIME. It depends on what they find to be profitable and/or better for the company in the long run.

People read into everything so much nowadays, I swear...

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#5 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:56 PM

You don't cannibalise your current sales for announcements you've yet to make, unless you're Sony or MS.

I don't remember him making that promise and he himself denied that claim.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#6 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:59 PM

I don't remember him making that promise and he himself denied that claim.

http://www.destructo...gn-257209.phtml

Cymbal has hit it on the head.

GameZombie44.png

#7 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

http://www.destructo...gn-257209.phtml

Cymbal's hit it on the head.

http://www.neogaf.co...177&postcount=1

Maybe this is what Iwata was referencing during the either investors meeting or direct before the wonderful101 direct about being misquoted in the media.
I wish he'd quit though. So inept...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#8 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:06 PM

Is Iwata going to step down because the company changed their mind about something?

ku-medium.gif

No. Companies change their minds ALL THE FREAKING TIME. It depends on what they find to be profitable and/or better for the company in the long run.

People read into everything so much nowadays, I swear...

I would agree with you, if you were talking about Sony or Microsoft, heck even EA or Ubisoft, or any other company in the world. But this is Nintendo we're talking about. They're different.

Yes, it's all about money, but it's very often to see Nintendo doing a two 180's in a single day, with an "unorthodoxed" way of doing it.

Posted Image

#9 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:07 PM

I would agree with you, if you were talking about Sony or Microsoft, heck even EA or Ubisoft, or any other company in the world. But this is Nintendo we're talking about. They're different.

Yes, it's all about money, but it's very often to see Nintendo doing a two 180's in a single day, with an "unorthodoxed" way of doing it.

They're different, yet the same. They're doing the exact same thing other companies do, even if the other companies don't do it quite as suddenly.

Nintendo is no different just because they're Nintendo.

GameZombie44.png

#10 flowerlandfilms

flowerlandfilms

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

I want Iwata to stay, Nintendo is in good hands with him. He is a game developer and understands the business, plus he's a champ.

#11 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:25 AM

I want Iwata to stay, Nintendo is in good hands with him. He is a game developer and understands the business, plus he's a champ.

I like him too but I fear that I'm being blinded by that and that his presence in the company is slowly ruining it. If he understood the business so well, they wouldn't be in the situation they are right now.

If think Nintendo still needs him in the company (in the board or something, idk) but just not in his current position. Nintendo needs a better leader. Someone who can make two of the most successful video game consoles in history and not sit by that success hoping the Nintendo brand, or the Wii brand, will save its successors.

Posted Image

#12 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:23 AM

POPULAR

I like him too but I fear that I'm being blinded by that and that his presence in the company is slowly ruining it. If he understood the business so well, they wouldn't be in the situation they are right now.

If think Nintendo still needs him in the company (in the board or something, idk) but just not in his current position. Nintendo needs a better leader. Someone who can make two of the most successful video game consoles in history and not sit by that success hoping the Nintendo brand, or the Wii brand, will save its successors.

I really dont think you have enough information on whats been going on at nintendo.

Iwata, DID make two of the most successful consoles in history, in fact, he and miyamoto SAVED THEM, from being the most embarrassing failures since the virtual boy. Yamuchi wanted the ds to be no more powerful than a gba, and the wii to be a controller peripheal for the gamecube to last through an entire generation. Only Iwata and Miyamoto gegging him to please understand and puttingbtheir jobs on the line got us the marginally more powerful wii as a new console, and the n64 power level ds. It is NOT a coincidence that when yamauchi left both the 3ds and the wii u were much larger leaps in power than nintendo saw last time.

What you dont understand, is Iwata has been cleaning up a MASSIVE mess since before hes even been in charge.

Hiroshi Yamouchi nearly destroyed Nintendo, with the same batcrap crazy gamer hating iron fist he used to build it. Iwata has been cleaning up his mess since the end of gamecube.

EA has ALWAYS hated and shunned Nintendo. And Yamauchi's brutal treatment of 3rd parties is the reason why. There are still people there, investors, board members, who have a seething hatred of Nintendo because of Yamauchi's (often illegal) strong arm tactics.

Its been like this since the 80's. What was the original home of ea sports? The master system, then the genesis, then the playstation. EA are not alone in being pissed at Nintendo for horrible strong arm tactics.

We are talking about a man, who upon first being invited to take part in a partnership of the family business nintendo, fired his brother immediately, with no provacation, to ensure no power plays were made and there was no loyalty to any other Yamauchi but him. This was back in the playing cards/toys days.

Yamauchi hated video games. He hates people who play videogames, he hates people who make videogames. He openly called fans of square rpg's lonely loser nerds who live alone in their mothers basement playing video games in the dark.

The next final fantasy, after six exclusive to nintendo systems, released on playstation, a product made by sony ANOTHER COMPANY lied to, bullied, and (attempted) back stabbed by yamauchi (this is where the nintendo phillips cdi games came from).

Gunpei Yokoi, co creator of metroid, father of the gameboy, was designing a next gen system, an ambitious new experience, offering 3d visuals via a powerful new processor and brilliant 24 bit color. Yamauchi decreed that the project would cost too much, and thwt worthless crappy little gamer morons were perfectly happy playing games with no color. He ripped out the budget and demanded Gunpei to finish the project. We ended up with a sad little system that could only display red and black. Yamauchi then fired the man who created the game boy.

Nintendo was the first console maker to go online. With the famicom, nintendo came out with a modem, which allowed microtransactions, to buy downloadable episodic games, or applications like checking bank accounts.

many in the company saw great long term potential if they could foster and grow an audience for the new technology. Yamauchi HATED the idea, and decreed the short term loss was unacceptable, and that gamers do not want internet in there games. A stance he held even in the face of xbox live taking off. And even when other members finally convinced him online was a necessary function, he crippled the functionality by demanding the cheapest possible solution, and we got freind codes. As soon as Yamauchi is gone, Nintendo network goes up, and earnest attempts to patch up the broken nintendo online experience began. They are even trying to figure out how to unify accounts, WITHOUT screwing over all the online users who already have accounts tied to the old fractured system. Its a huge mess, that iwata has been left to clean up. Its not going to go away if Iwata leaves.

Almost all the things you are upset about, are leftovers from Yamauchi Nintendo that Iwata has to clean up. They arent going to go away just because Iwata leaves.

The wii u, was a brilliant idea when it was conceptualized in 2007. It was pure winning. Nintendo NAILED the future trend. Nintendo wanted to release a tablet controller... BEFORE the tablet craze! It Just moved faster than the console generation, with its new model every 6 months business model. By the time wii u came out, it was already at full swing and past them. Oops.

Iwata still has a third winner with the 3ds, and im sure he can turn the wii u around the same way. Not as big as last time, but still pleasantly successful. I dont know if anyone can fix the damage done by Yamauchi with western 3rd parties.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#13 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:17 AM

3Dude, your history lessons are awesome.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#14 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:28 AM

No man. Yamauchi LOVED games. He was one of Miyamoto's mentors and was the one who scouted Gunpei Yokoi. The DS was his own original idea. The old tech thinking comes from Yokoi's: &quot;Lateral Thinking with Withered Tech&quot;. Yamauchi played a large role in Mario's design too.</p>

He is basically the Japanese Steve Jobs. The perfect tactician who can strong arm enemies &nbsp;while maintaining allies (RARE, HAL, Argonaut, etc.). No. Steve Jobs is the american Yamauchi.

Without his strong-arm quality assurance tactics, we would still be under the effects of the 1970's crash.

Edited by Stromdeath, 29 August 2013 - 06:32 AM.

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

#15 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:30 AM

No man. Yamauchi LOVED games. He was one of Miyamoto's mentors and was the one who scouted Gunpei Yokoi. The DS was his own original idea. The old tech thinking comes from Yokoi's: "Lateral Thinking with Withered Tech". Yamauchi played a large role in Mario's design too.

No man. Yamauchi LOVED games. He was one of Miyamoto's mentors and was the one who scouted Gunpei Yokoi. The DS was his own original idea. The old tech thinking comes from Yokoi's: "Lateral Thinking with Withered Tech". Yamauchi played a large role in Mario's design too.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Dude, cut this bs revisionist garbage out right now. You have no clue what you are talking about. I had to do reports on this sociopath in college.

'I am proud to admit I have never played a single videogame'- Hiroshi Yamauchi

'People who play rpg's are sad depressed people who sit around in the dark and play slow games. The games, and people who play them, are both silly and boring.' -Hiroshi Yamauchi

"I have been saying this for some time, but customers are not interested in grand games with higher-quality graphics and sound and epic stories. Only people who do not know the videogame business would advocate the release of next-generation machines when people are not interested in cutting-edge technologies." -Hiroshi Yamauchi

'My consumers are foolish (idiots I Believe was the actual word), they do not know what they like, I tell them what they like'.-Hiroshi Yamauchi.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#16 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:34 AM

What?

Dude, cut this bs revisionist garbage out right now. You have no clue what you are talking about.

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

#17 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:46 AM

What?

Open a book kid. Im not even joking. The man was the pure personification of ruthless evil business man, and almost assuredly a sociopath.

Quite literally the first thing he did when he was invited to join the family company was fire his brother to avoid future competition should his brother get promoted.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#18 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:49 AM

It's just that most of the gaming community portrays him as a symbol of Nintendo excellence. But seriously, was he really that evil. I mean, it's just business.

EDIT: Wow. He really was evil wasn't he? A necessary evil for the time, but unneeded after those few years.

Edited by Stromdeath, 29 August 2013 - 06:52 AM.

#19 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:54 AM

It's just that most of the gaming community portrays him as a symbol of Nintendo excellence. But seriously, was he really that evil. I mean, it's just business.

He personally ran mom and pop shops out of business after nintendo become super successful with the nes because they didnt agree to retail the nes before it was popular, and he held a grudge over it. Said it was an 'example'.

He actively engaged in price fixing (illegal) to mantain an iron grip over retailers from the 80's to the late 90's. Nintendo finally lost the lawsuit during the gamecube gen.

After finding out sony would get a royalty share of every nintendo playstation game sold, even first party ones, he broke contract with them (without telling them or even trying to negotiate terms) And went behind their backs to make a deal with phillips.

Sony didnt find out the nintendo playstation project was terminated until phillips announced the cdi with nintendo games.

Sony filed a lawsuit, won technology rights, and released the playstation. And thats why the playstation controller is still a carbon copy of the snes controller. Because it WAS an snes controller.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#20 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:01 AM

I just read his interview on WIRED and he sounds so racist. So Japanese Elitist. He acted like the Japanese won WW2 literally. He called RPG's a "loser's genre". He told Steve Ballmer to suck his turkey (props to that one though). Though he did make Nintendo to what it is today, didn't he?

How would you define it?
The Japanese business mentality? 
Japanese businessmen are tigers, whereas Western businessmen are like Yogi Bear, fat and complacent. 
They are happy stealing picnic baskets (laughs). 
You see, the Japanese business mentality is a direct extrapolation of the general Japanese mentality. 
Before World War 2, we were in a blind alley because of the Americans; we couldn't trade, we couldn't buy fuel and what did we do? 
We attacked them! We said we were not going to play by their rules. 
We recognized the danger and faced it bravely. 
We lost, but what a way to lose! 
They needed to harness the power of the atom to defeat us. 
We lost everything and rose again from the radioactive ashes of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. 
We could have done like the Italians and subjugate ourselves, we could have done like the French and surrender, but we bounced back! 
We are Japanese! While the post-war generation of American had everything fed to them on silver spoons and watched "I Love Lucy", we were fighting and scratching our way back to the top, the righteous place of the Japanese people. 
There's this old American saying that applies to Japan: there's no such thing as a free lunch. 
Well, there obviously is in America, otherwise, they wouldn't be so goddamn fat (laughs). 
And now that generation of Americans is the one ruling the country, they are the business leaders. 
They think that everything will work out for them just because it's them! They don't need intelligence, or hard work, or even luck, they think everything will go their way because they are Americans! 
I mean, just look at their president. 
And they show contempt towards other cultures, even those superior to their own like the Japanese. 
I could see this for the hundredth time recently when Microsoft made an offer to buy Nintendo.

Would you care to elaborate?
Economically, it was a very tempting offer. 
I won't say how much they offered for how many shares, but in all my years in the industry, I had never heard of a quantity remotely like that one. 
And I've been in the industry all my life. 
It was going to set the Nikkei[The Japanese Stock Exchage Service - Ed.] aflame! 
["Microsoft" Exec]Steve Ballmer himself came to Kyoto. 
The Americans were confident we would accept as we were not in our strongest position ever. 
GameCube had not done as well as we expected (but well enough, we have no losses) and the shadow of PSP lurked in the horizon. 
If there ever was a time to make a deal, it was then. 
They were so smug, you could see the contempt in their face. 
Some of the Board Members were ready to sell. 
But I saw right through the Americans. 
Agreeing to the deal would not have been just a business matter, it would have been a defeat comparable to the World War 2. 
Well, I saw that horrible could when I was younger and said "Never again." 
I still hold executive power and blocked the deal. I gave a short speech right then in the meeting room about Japanese values and identity, but the translator barely passed a part of it. 
I saw some American laughing. 
They were not taking us seriously. 
I got angry and was a bit rude, and I regret it now.

What did you say?
I said, well, I'd rather not repeat it. Alright, I told them to lick my balls. The translators looked shocked and obviously decided to offer a loose, not offensive translation. 
This made me angry. 
I wanted to offend them, to show them something about Japanese Pride. Please, write Pride with a capital "P" when you transcribe this, thank you. Pride. 
So I saw that the translators were unreliable and was going to kick them out when I notice Ballmer smiling and mouthing the word "yellow" to his assistant. 
They thought this was a joke. 
They were probably saying, look at the old tiny yellow man, he's angry now. 
Well, that did it. 
I stood on my chair and put my hands around my mouth to amplify my voice, see, and said, in English, slowly and forming the words very carefully -- HEY, BALLMER, WHY DON'T YOU SUCK MY TINY YELLOW BALLS?

And that was the end of the negotiations?
Yes. 
The Americans left disgusted and making a ruckus, they were so scandalised, see, it was almost as if I had shown a nipple. 
A tiny yellow nipple (laughs). 
A Japanese company would have taken that as a minor setback, a challenge. 
And that mentality, along with our flexible banking system and closely protected market is what allowed us to take America by storm during that glorious decade, the eighties. 
I mean, we bought their goddamn country! 
Rockefeller Centre, Pebble Beach, Downtown L.A., all their landmarks, you name it, we bought it! 
Just like we took over the videogame industry. 
Yellow power, eh? 
And they tried to bounce back but they were not strong enough. 
Just not strong enough. 
I mean, look at Atari. 
Look at the Jaguar! (laughs). 
And look at Microsoft. 
They will fail miserably, you cannot break even when you lose money with every single machine you sell. 
Xbox and Xbox 2 will destroy the company, mark my words.

What about Sony?
Sony is different. 
Sony is Japanese, like us. 
They have the same mentality, in principle. 
In principle, because they have been corrupted by the Western ethos. They don't care about loyalty, or about advancing the industry, they only care about profit. 
They are always hungry, like Americans! (laughs). 
And the sad thing is that they appear to be successful. 
They are completely devoid of originality or courage, they only go where other companies have gone before. 
The one bold step they ever took was releasing the PlayStation, which they did after a rejection on our part. 
Look at the PSP [Sony's new handheld device], for instance. 
So they want to break into the handheld market. 
They didn't create it, or improve it, they just want a piece of the action now that the real money is there. 
And they release the PSP. 
And what is its biggest asset? 
It has a larger screen. 
How do you control the games? 
With the Dual Shock's [Playstation's controller] stick. 
How original.

So you are not a fan of the PSP?
The PSP is probably the worst concept for a handheld device I've ever seen. 
And I should know, I released the Virtual Boy [Nintendo's failed Virtual Reality system] (laughs). 
First of all, look at the game media. 
They come in discs for God's sake! 
Discs load. 
A kid will get in the bus on his way to school and insert a disc on the machine. 
By the time the game has loaded the boy has arrived to his school. 
If he wants to play during recess he will have to leave the game loading during class. 
And that's not what handheld gaming is about. 
Handheld gaming is about gaming on the go, about instant thrills. 
And that's why a handheld console must be small and light, it has to be carried everywhere. 
Look at the size and weight of the PSP, you could kill a man with it. 
Look at its shape. 
It's so threatening. 
It's shaped like a giant pegasus generator. 
But the main problem the PSP has is its battery life. 
Most of the power is drained during the loading process. 
By the time you start to enjoy yourself, the battery will run out. 
And the batteries are such low quality! 
They break very often and need constant replacements. 
The PSP has very expensive components, which I guess can eventually work out to Sony's advantage. 
I think that's how they will probably make a profit, by selling battery replacements.

Edited by Stromdeath, 29 August 2013 - 07:04 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Satoru Iwata, Iwata, Wii U, Nintendo 2DS, Nintendo Direct, Nintendo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!