25 replies to this topic

#21 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

Would max out my line of credit also.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#22 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:31 PM

Would max out my line of credit also.

You need to make more money.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#23 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

Plan B I guess...Abrams-transparent.png

M1A2 SEPV2, with gen 2 crows. M256 smooth bore main gun, M2 browning FLEX 50 calibur machine gun, and two M240 machine guns. Only 69 million dollars.

I used to gun an older model of one of those. Man, that brings back some memories. These ones are so easy to use its kinda scary.

Tell you what, You put this baby on your credit card, and Ill teach you how to drive it, and I'll take care of operating the entire turret myself. Free of charge.

One CAN round will take care of your wasp problem. And the entire neighborhoods....

Ill even put a ninja outfit on it.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#24 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

I don't think I explained how to become The Pain (assuming you know who he is). What you have to do is capture the Queen (or whatever a wasp leader is called, this is guaranteed to work only on hornets) and keep it on you. It sounds awful, and it initially is because your face may get stung to hell, but then you get an army of wasps to command.

If that doesn't work, than get a jetpack, flamethrower, and a spacesuit and become The Fury. (I've been replaying MGS3 again of you couldn't tell)

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#25 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

1. Buy nukes

2. set up nukes

3. ???

4. kill wasps 

5. sell nukes

6. PROFITZ!?!?!?!?/111/1/1/1//1/

by chance

#26 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

I believe that spraying a soapy water mixture at them may kill them, as I think that's what's done to bees. It blocks their spiracles and asphyxiates them.

Um... I think getting a bee suit would be necessary in this situation lol.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!