• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

Typical negative person response, of not even realising they're doing it. Calling Wii U a 'dead console with no games' is a ridiculous thing to say.

And why Skype would be a good idea? The same reason Skype being on all these smart TVs is, the same reason the Xbox One has it, and the same reason the Wii U has a chat app in the first place.

The chat app on Wii U? Yeah that would be useful if everyone had a Wii U. They don't, whereas a ton of people have Skype and can use it on practically any device.

Why didn't Nintendo then pay for the Skype app when they knew the WiiU chat app was going to have a very limited reach, why even develop & design the WiiU chat app in the first place ?

I call it dead or dying because that is what is happening to it, nobody is buying it & the people that have a WiiU are not buying the games, W101 has sold badly, so has third party Splinter Cell, things will only get worse as the shops will & are moving WiiU's & WiiU games to make way for X1 & PS4 consoles & games.

Having Skype is not going to sell more consoles & i would think that 99.9% of people with a WiiU also have other means of using & accessing Skype, not sure who it was in Nintendo but one of the main guys says he finds it odd that nobody uses the WiiU YouTube app, why would people use the app though, especially when you find out this;

adtbYtOJ.jpg 

#42 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

Why didn't Nintendo then pay for the Skype app when they knew the WiiU chat app was going to have a very limited reach, why even develop & design the WiiU chat app in the first place ?

I call it dead or dying because that is what is happening to it, nobody is buying it & the people that have a WiiU are not buying the games, W101 has sold badly, so has third party Splinter Cell, things will only get worse as the shops will & are moving WiiU's & WiiU games to make way for X1 & PS4 consoles & games.

Having Skype is not going to sell more consoles & i would think that 99.9% of people with a WiiU also have other means of using & accessing Skype, not sure who it was in Nintendo but one of the main guys says he finds it odd that nobody uses the WiiU YouTube app, why would people use the app though, especially when you find out this;

adtbYtOJ.jpg

Because why waste money? A ton of people had the Wii and if the Wii U was the same it would have been more useful.

You call it dead because you're the sort of whiner that comes on forums and whines about everything. The Wii U is not dead at all. A dead console is one that has no games being made for it. Wii U has a ton of great games coming for it.

I'm not really sure why it matters so much to you that someone wanted Skype for Wii U. It makes LITERALLY no difference to you if it got made by Microsoft.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skype, wii u, nintendo, microsoft sucks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!